The return of J Bauer OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: I told you guys about trying to see it in the theaters, right? I just, today, found a suitable copy at the store.

I can't quite seem to get the hang of taking pictures with this Canon S2 IS

[quote name='guinaevere']happy birthday mak.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for remembering!

[quote name='munch']And take Joliet Jake with it![/QUOTE]

:lol: Sorry JJ but I laugh every time I see this

[quote name='munch']The ending to Inglourious Basterds was perfect.[/QUOTE]

I loved
Emmanuelle's face in the smoke and the maniacal laughter

[quote name='Maklershed']The Wire with a laugh track:

(warning - don't click if you think everything is corny or you haven't seen all of The Wire .. I forget what season this scene is from so it might be a spoiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDIi0dzmvpE
[/QUOTE]

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."
Enough said

[quote name='st0neface']Goddamnit, craven_fiend. Stop breaking the thread.[/QUOTE]

Can't help myself. Love the way these posts looked.

[quote name='Maklershed']WTF is going on?[/QUOTE]

I broked the interwebs

Mak, media tags are a no no. Just paste the youtube link directly in your post and it will display as a video.

EDIT: what would happen if we all start quoting Maks post? :whistle2:k

I just stumbled upon this from August 2008. :lol:

2jg30qw.jpg

Frosty, were you able to find all items in Darksiders without a guide? I barely have like 5 artifacts out of the many available, and I just defeated Tiamat last night.

[quote name='Rocko']Sweet fucking Jesus. I've had him ignored for a while because he's annoying as fuck in the penny guide thread, but this is a whole new level of god damn dumb.[/QUOTE]

What a truly stupid person.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow. What doesn't he understand?[/QUOTE]

Common sense and logic.

While he IS an idiot, there might be some reasoning for it.

If his state doesn't charge tax when you pay with store credit, GS is having you pay to lessen your spending ability, as you'll get taxed on purchases you make with the GC.

Granted it would only be a couple of bucks, but he's cheap.

[quote name='manthing']If his state doesn't charge tax when you pay with store credit, GS is having you pay to lessen your spending ability, as you'll get taxed on purchases you make with the GC.[/QUOTE]
No, he said he doesn't like paying $250 for Xbox and $50 for GC, he wants to pay $300 for Xbox and $0 for GC.

If he wanted to pay $250 for Xbox and get no GC I would understand due to your above point, but that's not his argument.

I took a break from chasing a nuke today, deciding instead to try an get all the RPG kills (300)- Which turned out to be the most fun I've had since I got the game. I managed about 230 today alone thanks to scavenger and danger-close. It's a truly whorish combination.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:applause: I think the paragraph write up hits it on the head: big boobs and red hair = :drool:[/QUOTE]
Faye Regan (Valentine)- and with that I'm going to bed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Frosty, were you able to find all items in Darksiders without a guide? I barely have like 5 artifacts out of the many available, and I just defeated Tiamat last night.[/QUOTE]

Yes. There is a slotted [legendary] weapon enhancement that will show you the location of EVERYTHING. You just need to figure out how to get it. Or look up online if it seems impossible. Mostly anything I looked up just confirmed what I already thought or just didn't have exactly the right mechanic down to get... mostly.

fuck.

something has hijacked my browser/pc. no idea what the fuck caused it, but google.com search results return correctly -- it's just when i click the link, i get something completely random.

any suggestions on software to clean it out? spybot s&d seems to have failed miserably.

[quote name='tiredfornow']malwarebytes is the champ and none of the others are even worth a title shot.[/QUOTE]

Now if I could just get a CAG fight to happen I would be the happiest person on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back