The Return of the GameCrazy 3 for $15! Nov 7th-20th

V

Virtua

Yes, it's true! Once again, from November 7th to the 20th, ALL classic games are 3 for $15 at gamecrazy.

Games from the following systems included: NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PSOne, Dreamcast, Saturn, 32x, Game Boy, and Game Boy Color.
No exclusions, no mvp card needed, cannot be combined with any other offer.

I can't wait to pick up a ton of N64 and dreamcast titles. This was a huge sale last time and I hope everyone takes advantage of it this time again!

....Wtf. So you find Earthbound and anything else, it's all 3 for $15? Holy shit. This is the first time I've lived near a GC so I can't WAIT for this!

[quote name='Strell']....Wtf. So you find Earthbound and anything else, it's all 3 for $15? Holy shit. This is the first time I've lived near a GC so I can't WAIT for this![/QUOTE]
If. I'd think that, unless you live in buttfuck nowhere, they'd all be gone by now. You might get lucky though.

Nothing of interest is even left. Everthing decent was purchased last sale, and anything left was purchased when they dropped the prices.

Nice. Last time was awesome, bought equal parts excellence and utter crap. But for $5 a game, how can anyone go wrong?

yes things were picked through last time this was run, but we have always taken trades in on those systems so there's no reason to think that there won't be new stock in.

Nothing of interest is even left. Everthing decent was purchased last sale, and anything left was purchased when they dropped the prices.

For the majority of GCs, this is truth. I have been to many since the last 3 for $15 and very few have ANYTHING of note. This is not nearly as exciting as the first go round.

I know the guys at my GC stocked up all the good stuff for them selves last time the sale ran... so I didn't find anything worthwhile. I can only guess what crap will be there this time.

Cool news. None of the GC's in the city have much as they're all totally picked thru, but the suburban and small town ones seem to still have good titles left.

Right on! I loved this sale last year! Too bad most of the good stuff was bought last time, but I imagine some good shit is still hanging out at some stores. Thanks OP! ^_^

[quote name='jer7583']Yes, it's true! Once again, from November 7th to the 20th, ALL classic games are 3 for $15 at gamecrazy.

Games from the following systems included: NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PSOne, Dreamcast, Saturn, 32x, Game Boy, and Game Boy Color.
No exclusions, no mvp card needed, cannot be combined with any other offer.

I can't wait to pick up a ton of N64 and dreamcast titles. This was a huge sale last time and I hope everyone takes advantage of it this time again![/QUOTE]

Awesome, this deal was pretty sweet last time, just never picked up any games. I should probably go pick some N64 games to get.

Yea i used to work for GC when they had the last sale.. my coworker/bf special ordered a bunch of really old rare games and got them for $5 bucks!

im going to special order a bunch of games i want and get them cheap! ^_^ i cant wait..
oh...as of right now there are a bunch of games that GC cant allow special orders for.. but at least the majority are still avaiable...

I know of only one GC within 25 miles that still has a lot of SNES and Saturn games. I'll probably have to go check this out Monday.

I spent close to $500 during the last sale. I can't imagine there would be anything left that I'd be interested in, but I'll still check it out and see if they have anything new. Maybe I'll go on a pre-sale scouting trip today.

[quote name='jer7583']yes things were picked through last time this was run, but we have always taken trades in on those systems so there's no reason to think that there won't be new stock in.[/QUOTE]

In that case I'll probably swing by the closest GC and take a look on Monday, but I won't get my hopes up :) The last sale a local eBayer hit up every store in my area a day or two before it officially began and had them hold all the choice bits. The guy at my local store said he had hundreds and hundreds on hold throughout the various GCs... If that was true I have to assume the guy has some connection to a regional manager or something and the same thing will happen again.

I'm pretty surprised they did this again as I could swear I heard both on this board and from a few GC workers in store that corporate concluded they made a mistake and didn't realize so many hardcore collectors/eBayers would slam the sale for anything of value on day 1 hour 1.

[quote name='wubb']In that case I'll probably swing by the closest GC and take a look on Monday, but I won't get my hopes up :) The last sale a local eBayer hit up every store in my area a day or two before it officially began and had them hold all the choice bits. The guy at my local store said he had hundreds and hundreds on hold throughout the various GCs... If that was true I have to assume the guy has some connection to a regional manager or something and the same thing will happen again.

I'm pretty surprised they did this again as I could swear I heard both on this board and from a few GC workers in store that corporate concluded they made a mistake and didn't realize so many hardcore collectors/eBayers would slam the sale for anything of value on day 1 hour 1.[/QUOTE]

well, stores that hold things for people for a sale are lame. I don't do holds. I came in the first day of the sale last year like everyone else had to. I think if you're there, and you're paying and have the money, it's yours. Except for pre-orders, holds don't happen.

I'm pretty surprised they did this again as I could swear I heard both on this board and from a few GC workers in store that corporate concluded they made a mistake and didn't realize so many hardcore collectors/eBayers would slam the sale for anything of value on day 1 hour 1.

Heheheh...I'm sure glad they made that mistake though. I probably added over 100 games to my collection during that last sale, a good portion of them quite rare.

i might hit one up sunday to see what they got and hit the other up monday.. it will be just like last time. The workers will grab everything that is good. (though i did get Lunar 2 and TOS 2 all disc only for 5 each )

what really sucks is i got at least 15-20 Out of 30 games that i havent even touched yet and now they are making me go buy more.... Cant stop spending on 3 for 15 deals AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mine probably has some decent N64 and GBC games left. besides that, the genesis and SNES are lacking and the PS1 and DC are almost entirely disc only.

I know the closest GC near me got a ton more of Nes since the last sale, but everything else is slim pickings. I guess I can scope out the other 2 just to see if they have anything good this weekend. thanks OP!

This is awesome. I loved the last sale and I have 3 game crazies that have been restocking on this systems. Guess I have to go scope it out this weekend and see what is there.

my lamelazy's are pretty much cleared out nowadays :(

I noticed at Gamestop though they have some sweet sweet n64 games like conkers bad fur day priced at the bargain price of $17.99, now only if GS could run a 3 for $15...

Last time I checked out my local GC it was completely cleaned out, but it won't stop me from going through there again to see what they have in stock at this point.

Well if it's as true as jer7583 claims and that there might be the off chance that something new was traded in, then I might check it out. otherwise this isn't as good of a deal as it was the first time around. Every store by me was picked clean of anything relatively good and the store that is in the HOllywood I frequent is quite barren of anything from those systems. I think there might be a couple N64/GB games I was interested, but I'm not sure if I'm enough interested to go after them.

I think some things are still coming in VERY occasionally. I found a somewhat beat-up copy of Mega Man X3 for SNES for $8 about a week ago. Just sold on Ebay for $60. :) I can wait for that endlessly delayed Mega Man X compilation that keeps getting rumored.

[quote name='MrSneis']my lamelazy's are pretty much cleared out nowadays :(

I noticed at Gamestop though they have some sweet sweet n64 games like conkers bad fur day priced at the bargain price of $17.99, now only if GS could run a 3 for $15...[/QUOTE]

Wow, you could get the XBox version for that price nowadays.

Last time I scoped out my local GC, there wasn't much of note, but I'll stop by again Monday.

holy crap prob the 2nd best sale to the CC 5 dolla sale. I got so much incredible shit from this sale in the spring

Hopefully they do have some decent stuff left, since I live about 2 miles away from my GC. It's literally down the road. :D

:applause:

Oh my monkey's blue ass. I was just there a couple of days ago and my GC has like TONS of things that are going to sell out. Omg... I have to skip school on Monday.

Don't come to my GC michiganders. I will effing kill you.

They had Power Stone 2, Ridge Racer, Genesis Stuff, GBC stuff, stuff stuff.

How does GC do it? They even have a DC with two controllers and I think two VMUs for $50.

Well i grabbed breath of fire 2 (SNES) for 5 yesterday night....i didnt see anything else in the store worth buying

[quote name='Shoagie']Well i grabbed breath of fire 2 (SNES) for 5 yesterday night....i didnt see anything else in the store worth buying[/QUOTE]

I thought this started tomorrow ( the 7th)?

bread's done
Back