The "ShOTThorning fOTT the wOTT!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ask that you register it for twenty bucks. :roll:

The rolleyes smiley is the only one I use that I can never remember the code for :[

[quote name='Scobie']I kinda felt the same way, even though I knew full well that the box set was coming at the time I bought the US theatrical release DVD. I just couldn't take it any more. It had been years since I saw it and was on a major zombie kick at the time.

Looking back, though, I can't say I regretted it. The commentaries and other for-the-fans stuff in the box set was totally worth it to me. Plus, getting to see the "director's cut" version (which contains not only a lot more of the story but also more gore) was just too good to pass up, not to mention Dario Argento's cut for Europe with a lot more gore and more of Goblin's moog-driven soundtrack. :D

All told, I own four versions of Dawn of the Dead and three versions of NotLD, not including the remakes of both. Couldn't bring myself to chunk down another $10 or so on the latest NotLD re-issue with the MST3k guy's commentary, although I have seen it and it is moderately entertaining.[/quote]

Amazon does have it for $19.99, which is tempting. I may have to finally pick it up.

Flight of the Conchords is an incredible show. I hope it starts to get the respect it deserves over all the other trash on HBO.

OTT title sucks. Sorry sixers.

[quote name='Rocko']:roll:

-

Dominoes sucks. It's terribly boring.[/QUOTE]

It's no video game, but it's not that bad. Not as bad as Solitaire, at least.

Dominoes pizzors...

The soup is hilarious every weekend.

Some poor geek camped out for five days to eb on the last price is right. Then he actually gets called up. And his prioze is a collection of board games. He looks like he's going to cry. it's so fucking funny.

[quote name='Moxio']It's no video game, but it's not that bad. Not as bad as Solitaire, at least.

Dominoes pizzors...[/quote]

It's bad when you play it in a video game. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The soup is hilarious every weekend.

Some poor geek camped out for five days to eb on the last price is right. Then he actually gets called up. And his prioze is a collection of board games. He looks like he's going to cry. it's so fucking funny.[/quote]
Everybody knows the Showcase Showdown is where the moneyz at.

[quote name='Rocko']It's bad when you play it in a video game. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yo!_Noid_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']It's bad when you play it in a video game. :lol:[/quote]
Did you just get Clubhouse Games? That's the only game I know that has dominoes in it. And yes it does suck. So does Majong, Ludo, and all those other crappy board games.

[quote name='dcfox']Did you just get Clubhouse Games? That's the only game I know that has dominoes in it. And yes it does suck. So does Majong, Ludo, and all those other crappy board games.[/QUOTE]

Then why the fuck does everyone say it's great!?!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Then why the fuck does everyone say it's great!?![/quote]
Clubhouse Games is great. It's only a handful of games in it that suck.

[quote name='dcfox']Did you just get Clubhouse Games? That's the only game I know that has dominoes in it. And yes it does suck. So does Majong, Ludo, and all those other crappy board games.[/quote]
Yeah, bought it at TRU.

Damn stamp mode forcing me to play shitty games.

I like Mahjong though.

It's against the law of the land to dislike dominoes 'round these here parts. I can play it and enjoy some of the variations. I'm no champion of it, nor do I hate it. There's just other things I'd rather be a-doin'.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, bought it at TRU.

Damn stamp mode forcing me to play shitty games.

I like Mahjong though.[/quote] It's really taking all my will power to resist jumping on the b2g1. I have half a dozen games I'm dying to get but I feel guilty about spending the money. Maybe when the end of the month gets closer and I see where I stand monetarily I'll pick up a few games . . . if they're not already sold out online by then.

I picked up 6. Needless to say I won't be buying much for a while, since I wasn't expecting to spend that $120. I bought all titles I've been wanting, though, except for Hotel Dusk. Not sure if I'll like that.

I just got to Ludo. It's like Sorry, but sucks.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Is there anyone present that would like a Gold Live 1 month card code, minus people who I think are douches :)[/QUOTE]

You should just give it to me since I can't use it either.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Is there anyone present that would like a Gold Live 1 month card code, minus people who I think are douches :)[/QUOTE]Me love you long time~!

[quote name='Rocko']Wtf? You need to pay for mIRC?[/QUOTE]No, it just asks every time you load it up. It's kinda irritating: you'd think that it would get the message and stop harassing me after the gajillionth time, but nooooo.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Creepy. You can have it if you want.[/QUOTE]
I'll take it then, unless there's a big chance Brak won't be able to pick a card up in time.

Seizure breast-grabee girl say you give it to me. :bouncy:

boob_grab.jpg

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Is there anyone present that would like a Gold Live 1 month card code, minus people who I think are douches :)[/quote]

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Well its just a code, it doesnt require any picking up that I'm aware of. It expires June 30[/QUOTE]Yeah, PM me it then. Thanks!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Is there anyone present that would like a Gold Live 1 month card code, minus people who I think are douches :)[/QUOTE]
Me and you go way back like rocking chairs!

[quote name='Graystone']Well my new 360 is already starting to fuck up :bomb:

My one friend says he's on his fifth system.[/QUOTE]
You only have one friend? You fail @ yourspace.

Well, NS13 is rolling out on KoL now.

Can't wait.

Beat tier 2 in Clubhouse. Guess I'll work on three.

Can't wait until this stamp mode shit is over and I can just play what I like online. But I don't want to do that until I finish stamp mode. :lol:

Damnit... I was hoping for more screams of agony instead of... ... I think thats appreciation... It's not familiar, so I can't be sure.

[quote name='Kayden']Damnit... I was hoping for more screams of agony instead of... ... I think thats appreciation... It's not familiar, so I can't be sure.[/QUOTE]

The internetz have turned most of us into sick and twisted little individuals.

Someone do a background check. I don't want a gamefaqer sneaking in.
[quote name='mr ryles']who's the new guy?[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back