The Star Trek rules OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I see what you're saying. But mutations aren't that simple. Max Delbruck showed that mutations don't arise in populations based on their needs; the mutations come from chance and the fittest survive. What I would be curious about such an experiment would be to see how the mutations would vary from how they have in history. For example, a population could overcome some obstacle through a mutation of one biological function over another.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean like evolve an entirely new protein to solve the same problem or something?
Yeah, that'd be pretty neat.

I would assume that some mutations (like a modification to an existing protein) are more likely than others (like a brand new protein) though.

[quote name='manthing']I have an iPhone, and I put the word 'lacking' to describe my phone.[/QUOTE]Yeah, "underwhelming" described my Blackberry Pearl. I hope I get in on that. :x

Picked up Ninja Gaiden DS at BB for $10. Not bad, though I was surprised that they still had some copies left today.

They had dozens of copies of Rock Revolution, which nobody would even touch at $10. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']He was a moderator at one time? Or are you talking about when he was dabbling in armchair moderating?[/QUOTE]Hmm, he may have been a forum guide instead.

[quote name='manthing']Jimbo/Wolve thanks again for your help/advice.[/QUOTE]NP

[quote name='crystalklear64']you fellas see that auto-tune the news thing?

pretty cool[/QUOTE]Not really.

There, Brax0r. Posted in the Welcome thread.

Yeah, it worked. 1x1 more than CAG. Impressive.
icon_e_ugeek.gif

[quote name='Moxio']Done.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes.[/QUOTE]
Ok. Thanks.

I was curious if I had everything set up properly.

I'm gonna change the forum theme soon, too, I think... I dunno for sure, though. What do you guys think?

My forum is gonna be dead, but I hope it becomes lively when I get the content up. :bouncy:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Can you please institute that "no $$$$$$s" policy now, Brak? :0)[/QUOTE]
I'm going to emulate the ideals of a community I was once a part of in the post:

Anyone can post. :)

(Of course, there's a line that can be crossed... but it's way out there.)

fuck, I put Trainspotting in the Post Box on Wednesday morning and Netflix seems to still not have received it...I hope it wasn't lost...

[quote name='Trakan']Brak, make me an admin at your site.[/QUOTE]
How much money do you have?

[quote name='zewone']Everyone's lagging on getting it together, but I'll let you know as soon as everyone makes a Capcom account.

Yeah, all 8 can send it in.[/quote]

Was I in your group?

Dear ,

Nareg's Electronic Services has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below:

Changed Mind

Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal MultiOrder Shipping with U.S. Postal Service.

...what?

I loved syncing up the last 20 minutes of 2001 with Pink Floyd's "Echoes" from their Meddle album and smoking a massive spliff...good times.

Don't you have a :cool: 360? GTFO out of here.

------------

2001 was visually impressive. I'm sure the music was great in a good surround system.

I registered, Brak. I should have just stuck with keyblade, though. I signed up under something else before I realized everyone was using their CAG names. :0|

Oops.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey Brak, can you do this to that one dude who smells like dog shit?

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1542895[/QUOTE]
That'd be fascist. :'[
[quote name='thekeybladewars']I registered, Brak. I should have just stuck with keyblade, though. I signed up under something else before I realized everyone was using their CAG names. :0|

Oops.[/QUOTE]
Want me to change it?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']If it's not too much trouble; Double 0rchid is the name.[/QUOTE]
Done. (-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back