The Star Trek rules OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I bought Final Fight 5 times on 4 different systems.

If they ever make a XBLA version, I'd buy that too making it a half dozen purchases of a game I beat 19 years ago in downtown Orlando.

:whistle2:#

When he goes to measure your inseam, tell him you want your leg length, not your penis length. Make sure you say it with a straight face or else he will be offended by your rudeness at such a comment.

WTF is up with Congress getting into the BCS shit now? Didn't they learn their lesson with the MLB?

Manwong, I didn't mention hockey because I didn't think anyone cared. I'll be flipping back and forth between that and NBA. Also, why is Ovechkin's arm so itchy 30 seconds into that clip?

[quote name='manthing']I can't believe I bought Final Fight 5 times on 4 different systems.

If they ever make a XBLA version, I'd buy that too making it a half dozen purchases of a game I beat 19 years ago in downtown Orlando.

:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Let's see, for me - 2 SNES carts, GBA cart, Xbox Capcom Collection...

How'd you get 5 over 4?

[quote name='Eviltude']

Manwong, I didn't mention hockey because I didn't think anyone cared. I'll be flipping back and forth between that and NBA. Also, why is Ovechkin's arm so itchy 30 seconds into that clip?[/quote]

I care.

And, it's embarassment?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Let's see, for me - 2 SNES carts, GBA cart, Xbox Capcom Collection...

How'd you get 5 over 4?[/quote]

You forgot the PSP Capcom Collection you moldy oldie...

:speaktothehand:

And I got the Capcom Collection 1&2 on PS2

When I was a kid, horse races were on T.V. two or three times a day, or some shit like that. My grandpa used to watch them all the time.

Of course, he was full-blooded Italian and probably bet on the horses in his mind.

[quote name='Brak']When I was a kid, horse races were on T.V. two or three times a day, or some shit like that. My grandpa used to watch them all the time.

Of course, he was full-blooded Italian and probably bet on the horses in his mind.[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend's grandpa lives outside of Detroit, which apparently has a couple horse tracks because all that man does is bet on horses. He told me he wakes up, grabs breakfast on the way to the track, eats lunch at the track, sometimes dinner, then goes home and cooks dinner if he didn't eat before and watches horse racing talk. That is his routine 4 or 5 days a week.

I just don't get it, personally. It's fun to place bets, but to the point where it's the only thing you do...--then you end up with dry skin and arthritis--then you die.

It's not that they're having fun -- it's that they're addicted to gambling.

Derby Day....

My family on my moms side grew up at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington where my grandfather ran the Track Kitchen. A few of them got addicted especially my uncle that can't give it up even though he has had some good highs and bad lows. He also has a subscription to TVG, a TV network dedicated to horse racing across the world.

It's a good time though. I love going out there to bet on the ponies, eat some really good food, get drunk, and there are always gorgeous women during meets.

Also yes it is a great tradition to read Hunter S Thompson's take on the Derby from the hometown boy...

Flowery brings up a good point, tracks usually have good food. I've never been on a big day, so I guess I missed all the ladies. :whistle2:(

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey LP, your man crush's favorite movie is doing the R5 circuit.[/quote]

What's that?

---------

New Miyzaki movie coming this August!

ponyopostertop.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfAU...ayao-miyazakis-ponyo/&feature=player_embedded

Anytime I walk into the track I have to get a Reuben or some Burgoo. I usually bet so I can get more food and booze.

Hell man just going to the track on a Tuesday afternoon you will see some lookers...especially from the college crowd. During the weekends or when a big Stakes Race it's insanity.

That was awesome(The Hunter S. Thompson thing). Is that somewhat true, as it seems? I need to read more of his shit after reading that little bit.

[quote name='flowery']Anytime I walk into the track I have to get a Reuben or some Burgoo. I usually bet so I can get more food and booze.

Hell man just going to the track on a Tuesday afternoon you will see some lookers...especially from the college crowd. During the weekends or when a big Stakes Race it's insanity.[/QUOTE]

Not here. It's all old men and equally grotesque old women.

interesting, so I guess the department I worked for as an RA got notice that I had been accepted into the grad program, and want me to apply for a grad assistantship in the department. It'd mean we'd get to live on campus for free in an apartment, I'd have a free meal plan, and work 20 hours/week.

It's mindblowing how much money that'd save. Rent, utilities, transportation. We'd just have to get littlewow into a daycare up there.

Damn, the Celtics - Bulls game is on at the same time as the fight tonight. It's a toss up but I think I'm going to have to go with game 7.

Good shit, Cpt. Wow. Take that free money!

Game 7 should be good while boxing matches are notorious for let downs after tons of hype. I choose game 7.

[quote name='lordwow']This could be the greatest game 7 of a round 1 series ever.[/QUOTE]

Yeap. There better be a TV at this wedding reception or I'll start a fucking riot.

[quote name='Eviltude']Good shit, Cpt. Wow. Take that free money!

Game 7 should be good while boxing matches are notorious for let downs after tons of hype. I choose game 7.[/QUOTE]

Ya mang, especially where my fiance works FT for the same university, so we'd be living like a 1-5 minute walk from where she works... and we'd be banking all of that money.

Paul Blart and Observe and Report have a lot of similarities even though the films don't' really compare content wise.

I may have already said this before :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Paul Blart and Observe and Report have a lot of similarities even though the films don't' really compare content wise.

I may have already said this before :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]Did you mention that the sky was blue, too?

[quote name='tiredfornow']My boss, Paul Blart, leaked onto the internet too.[/quote]
Yeah, that doesn't sound nasty at all.:lol:

Who would you say is the hottest female alive, LinkinPrime?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I tested out a new dirt devil I bought by trying it on my chest hair and that was quite possibly the worst idea I have ever had. :dunce:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I tested out a new dirt devil I bought by trying it on my chest hair and that was quite possibly the worst idea I have ever had. :dunce:[/quote]
:imwithst:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Paul Blart and Observe and Report have a lot of similarities even though the films don't' really compare content wise.

I may have already said this before :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
-------

[quote name='tiredfornow']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I tested out a new dirt devil I bought by trying it on my chest hair and that was quite possibly the worst idea I have ever had. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='manthing']You forgot the PSP Capcom Collection you moldy oldie...

:speaktothehand:

And I got the Capcom Collection 1&2 on PS2[/QUOTE]
Nothing more satisfying than the "thwok-thwok-thwok-BWAA!" sound.

Gonna have to break that out today and play it. Wish the Capcom Xbox games were backward compatible.

[quote name='Brak']Who would you say is the hottest female alive, LinkinPrime?[/quote]

That's tough...there's way too many hot women to choose from.

Way to be :cool: Liquid. More importantly, where did they take you and what did you get? :lol:

--------------------

I'm loving Time Warp right now and I'm not even high. I remember watching some of the earlier episodes and just not being able to watch because of how horribly awkward the two guys are, but they have gotten a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back