The Star Trek rules OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
meganfoxtrans2.jpg
]​

The second and presumably last trailer for “Transformers 2″ is now online over on Yahoo, and it begins as Shia LaBeouf moves out of town and leaves behind sex with Megan Fox and his shapeshifting robot car so he can attend class. You may find this unbelievable, but the plot actually gets even dumber after that. Oh I know. But it’s true.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/trailer

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good luck Liquidos![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Way to be :cool: Liquid. More importantly, where did they take you and what did you get? :lol:[/QUOTE]Thanks y'all. :)

They took me to this Italian market. I got a panini.
Nothing to write home about, but I'd like to go back and grab some bread or cheese and maybe some gelatto from the market section.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']They're gonna rape you.[/QUOTE]

Getting raped by an Indian dude and his white colleague is very high on my list of things to never let happen to me.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']They're gonna rape you.[/QUOTE]

Those two dudes are actually Strell and MarioColbert. The next interview involves MarioColbert holding down Liquid while Strell goes to town on Liquid's privates.

Minions.

[quote name='zewone']
meganfoxtrans2.jpg
]​

The second and presumably last trailer for “Transformers 2″ is now online over on Yahoo, and it begins as Shia LaBeouf moves out of town and leaves behind sex with Megan Fox and his shapeshifting robot car so he can attend class. You may find this unbelievable, but the plot actually gets even dumber after that. Oh I know. But it’s true.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/trailer[/quote]
:rofl:
Looks like the most throwaway plot ever. Actually, the trailer makes it look scene for scene like the first movie, but with slight changes.

[quote name='zewone']Those two dudes are actually Strell and MarioColbert. The next interview involves MarioColbert holding down Liquid while Strell goes to town on Liquid's privates.

Minions.
[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='zewone']Those two dudes are actually Strell and MarioColbert. The next interview involves MarioColbert holding down Liquid while Strell goes to town on Liquid's privates.

Minions.
[/QUOTE]
Ahaha.

I hope he doesn't use his tentacles.

I seriously can't believe that ____________ was going to hold you down, while ______ sucked your dick. :cold:

[quote name='Liquid 2']What did I have to make my title on XBL for that Bionic Commando thing, zewone?[/QUOTE]

Bionic Commando = RAD

Went to see Wolverine. Wasn't a terrible movie. Wasn't good either. Best part of the movie was the trailer for District 9. I can't believe they're turning that Neill Blomkamp short into a full movie.

[quote name='zewone']Bionic Commando = RAD[/QUOTE]
Alright, done.

If you want me to put in everyone's name (since each of the 8 can apply, right?), then can you PM me the list?

I no longer believe in Karma.

I returned that ladies paypal, thinking that was a good thing to do.
Last night I accidentally paid 5 dollars worth of gas with a twenty, and didn't realize it until an hour later. Went back and the lady wouldn't give my money back. I'm pretty sure she pocketed my 15 bucks. :/

[quote name='Liquid 2']Alright, done.

If you want me to put in everyone's name (since each of the 8 can apply, right?), then can you PM me the list?[/QUOTE]

Everyone's lagging on getting it together, but I'll let you know as soon as everyone makes a Capcom account.

Yeah, all 8 can send it in.

[quote name='darthbudge']fucking piece of goddamn shit fucking stalls on me on the goddamn exit of a highway. I hate this car now it won't start.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to push it?

My Live ran out yesterday, so I went to try and scratch off the code for the year of live I got from the old Xbox Live kits when the BX had them for 5 bucks. The fucking gray shit hardened, so when I tried to scratch it off, the numbers got taken off too. You guys know where to get some cheap live?

[quote name='JolietJake']I can't believe Spielberg even wants his name attached to Transformers.[/QUOTE]

He's probably getting a cut of ticket sales.

[quote name='JJSP']I can hook you up with a couple of months when I get home, DP. I'm pretty sure I've got a few codes left.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

I'll throw some paypal your way if you'd like.

[quote name='zewone']Everyone's lagging on getting it together, but I'll let you know as soon as everyone makes a Capcom account.

Yeah, all 8 can send it in. [/QUOTE]

Capcom account?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Did you have to push it?

My Live ran out yesterday, so I went to try and scratch off the code for the year of live I got from the old Xbox Live kits when the BX had them for 5 bucks. The fucking gray shit hardened, so when I tried to scratch it off, the numbers got taken off too. You guys know where to get some cheap live?[/quote]

I got like 20 months laying around that I'd offer, but you're you.

Also :cool:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Did you have to push it?

My Live ran out yesterday, so I went to try and scratch off the code for the year of live I got from the old Xbox Live kits when the BX had them for 5 bucks. The fucking gray shit hardened, so when I tried to scratch it off, the numbers got taken off too. You guys know where to get some cheap live?[/QUOTE]

I like how Budge says his car stalled on the highway and not to be outdone, Puma replies with a story about his gray shit hardening up on him. Touche :applause:

Why'd they tell me to come in at 4:30? The broadcast isn't 'til 7:30. :|

[quote name='darthbudge']fucking piece of goddamn shit fucking stalls on me on the goddamn exit of a highway. I hate this car now it won't start.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like my '94 Taurus. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']http://www.livescience.com/animals/090502-am-gene-resurrection.html

Replaying evolution, hm? Apparently they're reinserting a DNA plasmid from an extinct bacteria into a modern one to see if the evolutionary tree can be "validified". It would be interesting to see if anything diverges from the taxonomy tree in the process. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
From the article:
If this genetic anachronism evolves forward along one of the branches that the researchers have computed, then this will provide some verification of this molecular genealogy technique, as well as give support to the notion that evolution is repeatable and not simply a matter of chance.
That seems kinda silly. Evolution clearly isn't random, because only the best mutations propogate. It's subject to natural selection. What they're doing is splicing a gene for an old protein that works at high temperatures into modern day e. coli, and putting that into cooler temperatures. It makes perfect sense that the e. coli with a mutation for cooler temperature functionality will survive and go along that same path.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How do you keep track/manage that many tabs, L2?[/QUOTE]

I just open them and a) read them and not close them because I forget/want to share it with someone/etc, or b) open them and decide to read them later.

I clear 'em out every so often.

He was a moderator at one time? Or are you talking about when he was dabbling in armchair moderating?

What single words did you put down to describe yourself and your current phone, manthing? I went with "experimental" and "underwhelming." :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']From the article:

That seems kinda silly. Evolution clearly isn't random, because only the best mutations propogate. It's subject to natural selection. What they're doing is splicing a gene for an old protein that works at high temperatures into modern day e. coli, and putting that into cooler temperatures. It makes perfect sense that the e. coli with a mutation for cooler temperature functionality will survive and go along that same path.[/QUOTE]

I see what you're saying. But mutations aren't that simple. Max Delbruck showed that mutations don't arise in populations based on their needs; the mutations come from chance and the fittest survive. What I would be curious about such an experiment would be to see how the mutations would vary from how they have in history. For example, a population could overcome some obstacle through a mutation of one biological function over another.

I have an iPhone, and I put the word 'lacking' to describe my phone.

------------------------------

Why the fuck do I have to fight the camera in Wolverine?

:whistle2:|

Ugh. Well I am back at my grandma's house now.

I was in a funeral proceeding going from the funeral home to the cemetery when my truck broke down. I was exiting from one highway to another when my car stalled. It was one of those loop exits where it takes in an almost complete circle around before getting on the other highway.

Well I am going like 45mph when it stalls just as I am turning, completely locks up and my steering wheel and brakes. So I can't slow down at all, and I can barely turn. Plus there are cars riding right on tail. Fortunately I made it around and was able to park it on the side of my road. Then I was able to call a friend and tow it to a nearby parking lot and get a ride home.

Now I gotta figure out the cheapest way to get it to the repair shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back