The "Stay Classy, Republicans" Super Nintendo Chalmers Thread

This is you guys. Maybe next time you will consider voting third party. 

16266100_10154385856275197_3413621914550492956_n.jpg

Even though White Supremacists make up most terrorist attacks in the United States, all resources will be devoted toward Radical Islam. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Get this, the FBI was concerned about all those Klansmen working as police, the same bad apples AG Sessions was talking about. There are plenty of them on police forces around the country. But the report was kept secret since 2006 because they didn't want to piss off conservatives. Well, at least they're good ole boys. http://www.salon.com/2017/01/31/fbi-investigating-white-supremacists-infiltrating-law-enforcement-agencies-report/

Last edited by a moderator:
A Trump supporter beater during the Berkeley protests. Is this the new compassionate left? This is one of the reasons why democrats lost, the liberals are no longer tolerant. You guys talk about fascism and yet your side is the one causing the violence. The best way for democrats to come back and win in the next election is to stop painting the other side as evil and instead convert them to your ideas with reason and not steel pipes. 

Tr5HvR52TusHBrKZlthFYvNrFUv8oxPSjJxSn0RhFu8.png

Maybe you can give me more information because when I read the story it said the suspect turned himself in and was later released. The report also claimed the suspect was of Asian descent. The story did not mention anything about nazi ties or white supremacy, nonetheless as an immigrant I think its pretty clear where I stand on such matters. 

You on the other hand seem to have some sort of fascination with totalitarian governments and yet no actual idea of what they are. I also find it funny how you ask me that question and yet do not condemn what happened at Berkeley. I guess compassion is no longer part of the liberal movement. 

That would not be the 1st time you made up something about what I believe. Not only do I condemn violence , Im not a scumbag trying to use it for interent points. Did you see me asking Trump supporters to condemn and apologize for the mosque shooting in Canada?

The difference Is Trump actively encouraged some violence

Which part did I make up in the previous post? Also are you going to post an article about the nazi shooting, I am actually curious because I did not see information on that. 

Also are you saying Obama was non-violent? I would love to get that on record. 

Or we can talk about how he was a shitty governor.

Conan why do you insist on making yourself look like a fool?
Come on, at least admit it was a decent comeback by The Governator. Honestly, isn't it a little sad that our freaking President is obsessed with TV ratings for a dumb reality show like he's a high school girl trying to win homecoming queen? Why is it unreasonable to expect him to grow up and stop acting like a moron? We're not even talking policies here. Just act like a grown ass man and stop getting into Twitter wars with everybody.

Seriously, almost every headline about Trump starts with "Trump berates..." or "Trump slams...". How is this ok?

Come on, at least admit it was a decent comeback by The Governator. Honestly, isn't it a little sad that our freaking President is obsessed with TV ratings for a dumb reality show like he's a high school girl trying to win homecoming queen? Why is it unreasonable to expect him to grow up and stop acting like a moron? We're not even talking policies here. Just act like a grown ass man and stop getting into Twitter wars with everybody.

Seriously, almost every headline about Trump starts with "Trump berates..." or "Trump slams...". How is this ok?
I don't think it was at all. I fucking love Arnold as an actor and human being but he was garbage of a governor. I should know, I lived in Cali during his tenure.

Its not sad that President is obsessed with TV ratings, its fucking idiotic. I want him to stfu, delete twitter and deal with important shit. Trust me, we are on the same page.

I am just calling out people like conan or msutt because half the time they don't even know what they are talking about. They talk about totalitarianism and I just ask where were you the last 8 years? Clearly these poor little children never lived under an oppressive regime, they have no idea what a totalitarian government is. Then in most cases they can't even defend their position, just look at my exchange with redvsblue or msut. It's like they just parrot what they read on huffpo but can't back up their arguments. At least with someone like syntax or doughboy they try to argue their points.

PS: I am not a Trump supporter. I don't think he is a bad president as people make him out to be but I fully expect him to be shit before the year is over.

I don't think it was at all. I fucking love Arnold as an actor and human being but he was garbage of a governor. I should know, I lived in Cali during his tenure.

Its not sad that President is obsessed with TV ratings, its fucking idiotic. I want him to stfu, delete twitter and deal with important shit. Trust me, we are on the same page.

I am just calling out people like conan or msutt because half the time they don't even know what they are talking about. They talk about totalitarianism and I just ask where were you the last 8 years? Clearly these poor little children never lived under an oppressive regime, they have no idea what a totalitarian government is. Then in most cases they can't even defend their position, just look at my exchange with redvsblue or msut. It's like they just parrot what they read on huffpo but can't back up their arguments. At least with someone like syntax or doughboy they try to argue their points.

PS: I am not a Trump supporter. I don't think he is a bad president as people make him out to be but I fully expect him to be shit before the year is over.
I hear you. I guess I just see a little too much of defending his every action in my world (the Tomi Lahren type)...which is odd because I get it both from friends living in the South and family living in the Rust Belt. I've wondered aloud the past few days...at what point does the first Trump voter begin to regret their vote? And what will it take to do it? In addition to the crazy internet rants he goes on (they've literally traced his recent tirades to Fox News pieces that aired minutes before), I just think the guy has been making a lot of uneducated decisions thus far.

The immigration ban seems incredibly shortsighted and could easily end up alienating a lot of people, and making ISIS's case for them. Many have warned of that...but does Trump listen? Of course not. Because he knows more than everybody combined.

And as far as the wall...regardless of whether you believe it's needed or not, I think the financial plan for it is a complete and utter con. The American people will end up paying for it twice...the first time in taxes for the actual construction...and the second time through the ridiculous ruse of Mexico "paying for it" with the nonsense 20% tariff. All that's going to do is raise the price of Mexican imports (of which, we have A LOT)...which means we're paying again.

Then, the cabinet appointments. How much of an insult to our intelligence can it possibly be to nominate all these people with either no experience at all in that field...or "experience" in just trying to tear it down? If your endgame is to abolish the EPA, why nominate somebody to head the EPA? It just feels like a lot of childish games to trick stupid people into thinking that you actually give a shit. To me, that's Trump in a nutshell.

Your obsession with telling lies about me is a little off putting
Msut,

You made a response, it was stupid; you never answered his question, because you are stupid; you still haven't bothered trying, because you have no answer; your attempt to not answer his question is annoying because you keep doing the same thing, not answering a question.
I hear you. I guess I just see a little too much of defending his every action in my world (the Tomi Lahren type)...which is odd because I get it both from friends living in the South and family living in the Rust Belt. I've wondered aloud the past few days...at what point does the first Trump voter begin to regret their vote? And what will it take to do it? In addition to the crazy internet rants he goes on (they've literally traced his recent tirades to Fox News pieces that aired minutes before), I just think the guy has been making a lot of uneducated decisions thus far.

The immigration ban seems incredibly shortsighted and could easily end up alienating a lot of people, and making ISIS's case for them. Many have warned of that...but does Trump listen? Of course not. Because he knows more than everybody combined.

And as far as the wall...regardless of whether you believe it's needed or not, I think the financial plan for it is a complete and utter con. The American people will end up paying for it twice...the first time in taxes for the actual construction...and the second time through the ridiculous ruse of Mexico "paying for it" with the nonsense 20% tariff. All that's going to do is raise the price of Mexican imports (of which, we have A LOT)...which means we're paying again.

Then, the cabinet appointments. How much of an insult to our intelligence can it possibly be to nominate all these people with either no experience at all in that field...or "experience" in just trying to tear it down? If your endgame is to abolish the EPA, why nominate somebody to head the EPA? It just feels like a lot of childish games to trick stupid people into thinking that you actually give a shit. To me, that's Trump in a nutshell.
I am from Texas so believe me I am around these people but many of them voted only because they hate Hilary. A few actual supporters I have met are either hopeless because they live in a bubble or because they are tired of career politicians on both the left and the right.

The immigration ban is not shortsighted, he knew what he was doing and that is to appease some of his core supporters. It doesn't help that Obama helped set the precedent. Ultimately I am against it as I am very pro-immigration.

The wall... yes, anyone with any common sense knew Mexico would never pay for the wall. Considering I am fiscally conservative I am completely against these tariffs as ultimately the cost will be passed on to the consumer and we will end up paying for it. So I agree with you 100%.

I dislike most of these appointments but I am not afraid of having Rick Perry, Ben Carson or even Betsy Davos in the cabinet. I don't think they will be all that different from previous secretaries. No, I am more afraid of people like Jeff Sessions, Mike Pompeo and Steve Mnunchin. I think democrats instead of making a fuss about the supreme court justice or what Trump tweets should really have focused on these people. Heck Mike Pompeo doesn't mind torture, Steve Mnunchin is an establishment pick for big banks, and Jeff Sessions loves civil asset forfeiture along with cracking down on state rights. This is why to me Trump is not all that different from his predecessors, you have a few changes here and there but ultimately big banks and establishment wins.

Totalitarianism? WTF are you talking about? If anything I'm disappointed with Obama with him being a looser version of Bush. I have never given either much praise. But you act like everything was all doom and gloom because of what? Some kind of immigration action because the opposition Congress thought everything was hunky dory in terms of immigration? They wouldn't even strengthen or weaken anything, much less fix our fuck ing roads because of who is in the executive branch.

You "agree" that Trump nominees are unqualified, and we've all given proof that they are. What do you do? Just show stupid memes about some kid out there in bonerland. We are talking about a country that has elected a President that can't even ACT Presidential, much less be magnanimous as the job requires. Even as I type this he's already whining that Ahnuld big dogged him, and that the Apprentice is sagging in the ratings. What has he done? Violated the basic understanding that a country of "settlers" and land rapers have a social contract to those who seek a new life. Promised to drain the swamp by hiring even more insiders. Threaten the health and safety of our citizenry with somebody who has little regard for them. Chose a women with big ties to religious schools to run the entire Education System. Hired at least two Goldman Sachs Bankers to run the financial positions. Picked an idiot to take care of our nuclear weapons bc we should be using them. A White Supremacist is defining US policy, and holds a higher position on the security council than many of our military leaders. And the Secretary of State is the key for Putin to give "far greater respect" to Trump. What's next? Oh yeah, s- on the Constitution even more, by making sure big government gets into our religious lives.

Holy fuck, I WISH Obama was half as terrible as the right said he was. In the end, all that bluster was just projection because all that shit that the right accused Obama of is exactly the kind of shit that Trump is pulling, except in this case, it's for shit the right wants, so it's ok.

I mean there's actual legislation that can pass that would allow coal companies to dump their waste in rivers. But hey! Who's needs the EPA to make sure water is potable!

Anyone that voted for Trump can get fucked for all I care and for the impoverished people that did, they're going to get spit roasted and deserve it. The ones that have kids have just condemned them even further and is an even a bigger travesty.

fuck.Trump.

Totalitarianism? WTF are you talking about? If anything I'm disappointed with Obama with him being a looser version of Bush. I have never given either much praise. But you act like everything was all doom and gloom because of what? Some kind of immigration action because the opposition Congress thought everything was hunky dory in terms of immigration? They wouldn't even strengthen or weaken anything, much less fix our fuck ing roads because of who is in the executive branch.

You "agree" that Trump nominees are unqualified, and we've all given proof that they are. What do you do? Just show stupid memes about some kid out there in bonerland. We are talking about a country that has elected a President that can't even ACT Presidential, much less be magnanimous as the job requires. Even as I type this he's already whining that Ahnuld big dogged him, and that the Apprentice is sagging in the ratings. What has he done? Violated the basic understanding that a country of "settlers" and land rapers have a social contract to those who seek a new life. Promised to drain the swamp by hiring even more insiders. Threaten the health and safety of our citizenry with somebody who has little regard for them. Chose a women with big ties to religious schools to run the entire Education System. Hired at least two Goldman Sachs Bankers to run the financial positions. Picked an idiot to take care of our nuclear weapons bc we should be using them. A White Supremacist is defining US policy, and holds a higher position on the security council than many of our military leaders. And the Secretary of State is the key for Putin to give "far greater respect" to Trump. What's next? Oh yeah, s- on the Constitution even more, by making sure big government gets into our religious lives.
Two pages ago you called Trump an emperor, others keep talking about fascism and authoritarianism in this very thread. Are you having difficulties reading? I know Obama was a looser version of Bush but you constantly post articles painting republicans in a negative light. That's fine, they deserve it. But when you continue posting only slights in one direction then you will be called on your bias. It's one thing if you posted negative articles about Obama when he was president but you did not do that either.

I have no idea what doom and gloom you are talking about, again you might want to put on those reading glasses. As I have said a couple of posts back I expect things to be about the same as what we have seen under Obama and therefore Bush. Anyone preaching the end of US are probably the same people thinking Trump is going to be an authoritarian dictator when in reality he has not done anything illegal so far. Unethical? Sure.

I never said that they were unqualified. This is a third time I have to correct you from the same post. What meme about the kid in a bonerland? I probably don't understand the reference.

Social contract to the settlers? What are you smoking? I definitely want you to expand on that. Please tell me how US is bound to help the immigrants in settling here.

Like I said I am no fan of most of those cabinet picks but please tell me how is it bad to have someone religious take over a school system? Do ties to a religion automatically disqualify you from the running? Personally I am an atheist and it doesn't concern me what religion a person follows as long as they don't force others into it. Heck you could be a satanist and I won't give a shit unless you come to my house and make me prey to your gods. If you are trying to tie the concept of separation of government and religion into this then unfortunately you would be wrong.

Who is the white supremacist in the cabinet? Steve Bannon? Please give me concrete proof that he is. I don't read or like Breitbart either but please enough with the crazy labels.

What's wrong with Rex Tillerson? I personally think there are better people he could have picked but last I checked its a diplomatic position and if he de-escalates the tension between Russia and US then its probably a good thing for everyone unless you like war like John McCain.

Shitting on the constitution even more? Hmm where were you the past 8 years? Almost every president has been shitting on the constitution and this is why I keep asking people why do they vote for the same parties? Maybe next time why not try the Green party or the Libertarian party?

I agree with you on the drain the swamp. As I said before Trump is going to be very similar to Obama and Bush, big banks and the establishment have their guy.

Bannon/Trump intentionally had the government not mention Jews during holocaust remembrance which is classic white supremacy.

I've wondered aloud the past few days...at what point does the first Trump voter begin to regret their vote? And what will it take to do it?
Take it with a huge grain of salt, but this is a thing: https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets. In person, I don't think you'll ever have anyone really admit to regretting their vote, especially not in the South.

This is basically the same excuse for the subprime mortgages, because lots of "honest hard-working Americans" cannot afford to buy a house. Banks, hedge fund managers and the like were legally told not to deliberately rip off their customers with riskier investments, Republicans hated that. So now business owners can get bad loans.

His friends? They're soooo rich they don't need to borrow.

===

Earlier this week, you could get 75 Swagbucks for supporting Betsy Devos to be in charge of our childrens' education. What a deal! http://theslot.jezebel.com/someone-is-paying-strangers-online-to-beg-for-betsy-dev-1791976320

This is basically the same excuse for the subprime mortgages, because lots of "honest hard-working Americans" cannot afford to buy a house. Banks, hedge fund managers and the like were legally told not to deliberately rip off their customers with riskier investments, Republicans hated that. So now business owners can get bad loans.

His friends? They're soooo rich they don't need to borrow
How do you think they've stayed rich? They don't gamble with their own money, they set up a corporation, have the corporation take out a loan, and then bankrupt the corporation if the business goes bust. Boom, you've only personally risked a small portion of the total startup cost of a business.

That's literally a synopsis of Trump's entire career. Well, that and actually making bankruptcy profitable by money out of the failing business to other businesses. It's all a fucking shell game.

Two pages ago you called Trump an emperor, others keep talking about fascism and authoritarianism in this very thread. Are you having difficulties reading? I know Obama was a looser version of Bush but you constantly post articles painting republicans in a negative light. That's fine, they deserve it. But when you continue posting only slights in one direction then you will be called on your bias. It's one thing if you posted negative articles about Obama when he was president but you did not do that either.

I have no idea what doom and gloom you are talking about, again you might want to put on those reading glasses. As I have said a couple of posts back I expect things to be about the same as what we have seen under Obama and therefore Bush. Anyone preaching the end of US are probably the same people thinking Trump is going to be an authoritarian dictator when in reality he has not done anything illegal so far. Unethical? Sure.

I never said that they were unqualified. This is a third time I have to correct you from the same post. What meme about the kid in a bonerland? I probably don't understand the reference.

Social contract to the settlers? What are you smoking? I definitely want you to expand on that. Please tell me how US is bound to help the immigrants in settling here.

Like I said I am no fan of most of those cabinet picks but please tell me how is it bad to have someone religious take over a school system? Do ties to a religion automatically disqualify you from the running? Personally I am an atheist and it doesn't concern me what religion a person follows as long as they don't force others into it. Heck you could be a satanist and I won't give a shit unless you come to my house and make me prey to your gods. If you are trying to tie the concept of separation of government and religion into this then unfortunately you would be wrong.

Who is the white supremacist in the cabinet? Steve Bannon? Please give me concrete proof that he is. I don't read or like Breitbart either but please enough with the crazy labels.

What's wrong with Rex Tillerson? I personally think there are better people he could have picked but last I checked its a diplomatic position and if he de-escalates the tension between Russia and US then its probably a good thing for everyone unless you like war like John McCain.

Shitting on the constitution even more? Hmm where were you the past 8 years? Almost every president has been shitting on the constitution and this is why I keep asking people why do they vote for the same parties? Maybe next time why not try the Green party or the Libertarian party?

I agree with you on the drain the swamp. As I said before Trump is going to be very similar to Obama and Bush, big banks and the establishment have their guy.
Conan, where you at?

Read Title of Thread.

Yeah the USA is literally an immigrant nation. What you thought White People suddenly sprouted from the ground? You think all those people who went through Ellis Island actually had legal papers to enter the US?

Steve Bannon IS a White Supremacist, considering he's the one in charge of pushing such an agenda. To constantly push stories that all races are inferior to the White Man, to encourage a community of hate-speech spewing trolls, on the internet, to be praised by men like David Duke, that's White Supremacism.

Rex Tillerson was the head of Exxon-Mobil, the biggest oil company in the world. For him to take the position of Secretary of State is a clear and national danger, especially when the Trump Administration is not shy about the relationship with Putin's government. Go and read a history book on the Gilded Age, and see where that led America.

Trump and his cabinet still hasn't divested their massive sums of wealth, which definitely violates the emoluments clause, which specifically prohibits accepting gifts of any kind without consent of Congress. This was built into the Constitution to specifically prevent "foreign influence" IE Putin, or any other despot with deep pockets from telling what the executive branch can and cannot do.

Of course, emails are worse.

Read Title of Thread.

Yeah the USA is literally an immigrant nation. What you thought White People suddenly sprouted from the ground? You think all those people who went through Ellis Island actually had legal papers to enter the US?

Steve Bannon IS a White Supremacist, considering he's the one in charge of pushing such an agenda. To constantly push stories that all races are inferior to the White Man, to encourage a community of hate-speech spewing trolls, on the internet, to be praised by men like David Duke, that's White Supremacism.

Rex Tillerson was the head of Exxon-Mobil, the biggest oil company in the world. For him to take the position of Secretary of State is a clear and national danger, especially when the Trump Administration is not shy about the relationship with Putin's government. Go and read a history book on the Gilded Age, and see where that led America.

Trump and his cabinet still hasn't divested their massive sums of wealth, which definitely violates the emoluments clause, which specifically prohibits accepting gifts of any kind without consent of Congress. This was built into the Constitution to specifically prevent "foreign influence" IE Putin, or any other despot with deep pockets from telling what the executive branch can and cannot do.

Of course, emails are worse.
You pretty much only post in this thread and add your own remarks. I called you out on a few of those and you ignored my questions. None of the things you posted were positive which further proves your bias. I understand that Trump is an easy target but is there nothing positive that you can post about his administration or the republican party?

Why are you talking about the Ellis Island? I already said I am pro-immigration. I want you to expand on this so called social contract. Please don't try to change the subject.

So far you have not shown any evidence of Steve Bannon actually being a white supremacist. Did you even read the article that you posted? So what if KKK members are praising this guy, it does not mean he is actually racist. Heck, Obama and BLM supporters called for violence against the whites so can we conclude using your logic that Obama hates white people? Of course not. Should we go ahead and say all Muslims want sharia law because there are a few extremists in the middle east that call for that? Now if you said he might be a nationalist then yeah I might agree with you on that.

While it does raise concerns and questions, there is no national danger to have Rex as SoS. If you think there is danger then please expand on that. I would love to hear details instead of typical sensationalist bullshit.

I want him to distance himself from his business interests. I am not very happy with what he did and I think it will come back to bite him in the ass. Perhaps thats what democrats should focus on instead of bitching and whining about the supreme court pick.

Lets see if you are going to provide any concrete proof to back up your claims.

Bayda was not a failure, like Benghazi according to Trump administration. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-missed-target-al-qaeda-leader-yemen-raid-a7566211.html

Oh yeah, this is about a Texas State Senator who proposed legislation to fix the civil forfeiture laws. Meaning somebody cares about hard working Americans not losing everything they have on their person when they get arrested for a crime, whether or not they are innocent.

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/829007910277636097

bread's done
Back