The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eldredpe']I can quit any time I want man, I just don't want to, alright? Why would I quit if I didn't want to? What's it to you, huh? It's my life! Get off my back. I'm not hurting anyone but myself. I don't need you, anyway. I'm happy all alone by myself. [/QUOTE]

tumblr_m8v6lwYJf21r8pzmho1_500.gif

[quote name='KaOTiK']Man we are all acting like a bunch of freaking addicts. Jonesing for the next sale lol[/QUOTE]

It's the only thing that makes the delirium tremens go away. :pray: ...um, ah, so I hear.

Any thoughts on the Groupees Halloween bundle? I've already got Cryostasis on GamersGate, but the $4 gets you Anna and Post Mortem.

Also there's supposed to be a "scary", "FPS", "Steam" game that's going to be added. It's almost assuredly going to be Necrovision.

http://groupees.com/damned

[quote name='Idiotekque']Any thoughts on the Groupees Halloween bundle? I've already got Cryostasis on GamersGate, but the $4 gets you Anna and Post Mortem.

Also there's supposed to be a "scary", "FPS", "Steam" game that's going to be added. It's almost assuredly going to be Necrovision.

http://groupees.com/damned[/QUOTE]

I beat Post-Mortem.

It's a point-and-click from the first person (the kind where you move from screen to screen, not full free movement).

It's kind of bad. But in a lot of really charming ways. Several of the voice actors, for example, sound like they're three sheets to the wind, but I suspect it's a French dev and all of their voice actors are French with varying skill in English. There's this bizarre glitch in the music where during the scenes with the ominous ambient track in the background it occasionally pulls in a bar of the club music, totally ruining the atmosphere in a hilarious way.

The puzzles range from pretty stock to absurdly esoteric, and I would recommend keeping a guide close by for when things get frustrating, which often happens because the game is non-linear in nature, and the items required to continue are often very well hidden, so you end up either searching around a LOT of environments by the end of the game for a piece you surely don't know you need or just look at a guide, which is still a chore because there's no real order for how the game plays out other than at a few specific act breaks. There's some weird scripting bugs, as well. I missed an entire character completely, but was still informed by telegram that he had been kidnapped, though I had no idea who he was. None of the bugs seem to be game-breaking, though.

The thing is, I still really liked it. Charmingly awful is the only way I can really describe it, and if you like adventure games and you like things that are kind of bad but really have their heart in it, I would recommend giving it a playthrough. I finished it in about 5 hours, and that was with looking up some puzzles and locations in a guide, but also getting quite stuck in several points. So I imagine 5-6 hours is about the normal length for it.

I'm hoping the Still Life games are on sale for Halloween. I'd like to see what a more polished product out of these devs looks like.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I find it funny how the only game I want out of that is Cryostatis, and that I'm not even willing to drop a dollar down to get it . . .[/QUOTE]
Well, it's only been as low as $1.50ish before, so this is a good price. It's supposed to be a pretty good game, just with a clumsy combat system.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I beat Post-Mortem.

It's a point-and-click from the first person (the kind where you move from screen to screen, not full free movement).

It's kind of bad. But in a lot of really charming ways. Several of the voice actors, for example, sound like they're three sheets to the wind, but I suspect it's a French dev and all of their voice actors are French with varying skill in English. There's this bizarre glitch in the music where during the scenes with the ominous ambient track in the background it occasionally pulls in a bar of the club music, totally ruining the atmosphere in a hilarious way.

The puzzles range from pretty stock to absurdly esoteric, and I would recommend keeping a guide close by for when things get frustrating, which often happens because the game is non-linear in nature, and the items required to continue are often very well hidden, so you end up either searching around a LOT of environments by the end of the game for a piece you surely don't know you need or just look at a guide, which is still a chore because there's no real order for how the game plays out other than at a few specific act breaks. There's some weird scripting bugs, as well. I missed an entire character completely, but was still informed by telegram that he had been kidnapped, though I had no idea who he was. None of the bugs seem to be game-breaking, though.

The thing is, I still really liked it. Charmingly awful is the only way I can really describe it, and if you like adventure games and you like things that are kind of bad but really have their heart in it, I would recommend giving it a playthrough. I finished it in about 5 hours, and that was with looking up some puzzles and locations in a guide, but also getting quite stuck in several points. So I imagine 5-6 hours is about the normal length for it.

I'm hoping the Still Life games are on sale for Halloween. I'd like to see what a more polished product out of these devs looks like.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the mini-review, sir. As someone who loves crappilly charming games, it sounds pretty good.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Well, it's only been as low as $1.50ish before, so this is a good price. It's supposed to be a pretty good game, just with a clumsy combat system.

Thanks for the mini-review, sir. As someone who loves crappilly charming games, it sounds pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Just do me a favor and when you get to dealing with the character of Hellouin, imagine he's about a fifth of whiskey deep. It's pretty entertaining.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Any thoughts on the Groupees Halloween bundle? I've already got Cryostasis on GamersGate, but the $4 gets you Anna and Post Mortem.

http://groupees.com/damned[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I'm guessing it'll be Necrovision: Lost Company. Necrovision was in the first Build a Bundle.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Well, it's only been as low as $1.50ish before, so this is a good price. It's supposed to be a pretty good game, just with a clumsy combat system.[/QUOTE]

I know, and I actually want the game, it's just that . . . I guess this site made me beyond cheap or just plain cynical. I don't know. I just can't bring myself to spend $1 on it even though I know it'll be worth it :(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I know, and I actually want the game, it's just that . . . I guess this site made me beyond cheap or just plain cynical. I don't know. I just can't bring myself to spend $1 on it even though I know it'll be worth it :([/QUOTE]
You can't go wrong with $1. ;)

(Now $5 +? You better be getting like 20 games if you're paying prices that exorbitant!)

slightly OT but is anyone still playing Torchlight 2? the CAG thread is kinda dead and i and seeking some friends for the end of the world, should power allow it

[quote name='gotdott']slightly OT but is anyone still playing Torchlight 2? the CAG thread is kinda dead and i and seeking some friends for the end of the world, should power allow it[/QUOTE]
Been meaning to install it, but I'm only halfway or so through the first one.

[quote name='sunghost']I agree, but I'm guessing it'll be Necrovision: Lost Company. Necrovision was in the first Build a Bundle.[/QUOTE]
Is this new game just going to be added or will their be a so many bundles sold requirement?

[quote name='Terlan']Is this new game just going to be added or will their be a so many bundles sold requirement?[/QUOTE]

There'll be a goal that we need to reach.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']The review/first impressions video may begin slow at first, but, overall, it's an entertaining watch.[/QUOTE]
"I waited in line four hours for this?!" :lol:

Roller Coaster Rampage looks like it would be kinda fun....for about 5 minutes. Then I'd probably never play it again.

I'll wait until it's inevitable inclusion in a bundle. Then at least I'll be able to tell myself that I bought the bundle for the other games and RCR was just a throw-in.

The Walking Dead going for $15 on Amazon, can be redeemed on Steam. I think that was also the ongoing price when Steam had their Summer Sale?

Could it drop a further when Black Friday hits or maybe even on Christmas?

[quote name='Azuvidexus']The Walking Dead going for $15 on Amazon, can be redeemed on Steam. I think that was also the ongoing price when Steam had their Summer Sale?

Could it drop a further when Black Friday hits or maybe even on Christmas?[/QUOTE]

I bought it today, I don't know how much we can really expect it to go in the near future. The final episode isn't even out yet and they are releasing a couple of boxed versions of it soon at gamestop.

As long as my power stays on (doubtful as I am in CT and Connecticut Light and Power is the worst power company in the history or electricity) I am hoping to finish the Witcher 2 this week, then jump right into episode 1 of Walking Dead (which I have actually already played through on the 360). I may use individual episodes as a "pallet cleanser" between games (and to spread it out a bit so I am not waiting for the finale overly long).

[quote name='glennfrank']I bought it today, I don't know how much we can really expect it to go in the near future. The final episode isn't even out yet and they are releasing a couple of boxed versions of it soon at gamestop.

As long as my power stays on (doubtful as I am in CT and Connecticut Light and Power is the worst power company in the history or electricity) I am hoping to finish the Witcher 2 this week, then jump right into episode 1 of Walking Dead (which I have actually already played through on the 360). I may use individual episodes as a "pallet cleanser" between games (and to spread it out a bit so I am not waiting for the finale overly long).[/QUOTE]
Wait so all I have to buy it and we get a Steam code? Kinda like the Square bundle? Thanks for leting me know this information.

I started The Walking Dead yesterday and it's... really rather good. I managed a few chapters of the first episode last night and don't quite know where that 60 minutes went. Very engaging.

Best of luck to all our East Coast CAGs today, stay safe. Looks a bit windy out.

Forgot to mention this earlier, but for any completionist/achievement junkies out there, that new L4D2 achievement "Good Guy Nick" is only available for the next two hours. Find those newbies!

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Wait so all I have to buy it and we get a Steam code? Kinda like the Square bundle? Thanks for leting me know this information.[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you see "Steam account required for game activation and installation." at the bottom of a downloadable game's description you get a Steam key.

[quote name='dfg']Forgot to mention this earlier, but for any completionist/achievement junkies out there, that new L4D2 achievement "Good Guy Nick" is only available for the next two hours. Find those newbies![/QUOTE]

Time limited achievements.... wtf

[quote name='Flowette']I started The Walking Dead yesterday and it's... really rather good. I managed a few chapters of the first episode last night and don't quite know where that 60 minutes went. Very engaging.

Best of luck to all our East Coast CAGs today, stay safe. Looks a bit windy out.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I am waiting for the last chapter of the game to come out to start it. I did however buy the first compendium of the comic and I must say, that is fucking good.

Some backstory while I probably have no power due to the storm.

[quote name='dfg']Forgot to mention this earlier, but for any completionist/achievement junkies out there, that new L4D2 achievement "Good Guy Nick" is only available for the next two hours. Find those newbies![/QUOTE]

The achievement is for playing with a free-play weekend player. They could always have another free-play weekend and the achievement MAY be attainable. Guess we won't know until another free weekend happens...

Yea, I'm watching the storm, drinking hot cocoa (which feels wierd) and playing on the ipad. Trying to make sure I don't miss any good deals in the event of a power outage. Any chance of a Walking dead game price drop (sub 10 for the entire series)? I agree. Read the comics 1-100 and they are great.

halloween sale is live

nothing really jumped out at me going over the list

everything has been this cheap before

edit- HELL YEAH for 50% off is tempting

Everything is eh. I either own it or it, don't want it or it's too expensive.

Hell Yeah for $7.50 is a good buy. Loved that game more than I expected and a good 5+ hours of fun.

[quote name='plft']Any thoughts on The Club for $3 as the daily deal?[/QUOTE]

I played it on 360 and enjoyed it. Paid around the same for it too. I would say it is worth that. Don't know how the MP is now though. That's one of the big selling points.

[quote name='Preedatore']I'll probably give Penumbra a shot. Was hoping for Walking Dead 50% off. Maybe a daily or midweek will have it.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine it'll be cheaper than the 40% off that Amazon has it for, at least not until winter at the earliest.

Does anyone know why it won't let me add more than one thing to the cart at a time? Every time I add something else, the previous game gets removed.

[quote name='Cofresi']Prototype for $4.99 look good, i have already play the game on console, but any info about the PC version is welcome.[/QUOTE]
Shit, didn't notice that. Just grabbed it :D.

My impulse had to buy something this sale or I would be disappointed. Ok back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back