The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KaOTiK'] I'm more annoyed at how Steam shits itself when you activate a key.[/QUOTE]

^ This.

I wish I could add keys to my inventory as well. Even if it was a non-tradable inventory.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']^ This.

I wish I could add keys to my inventory as well. Even if it was a non-tradable inventory.[/QUOTE]

Or that you could activate keys via the web like Desura. I do it sometimes on my phone via Splashtop but it's a PITA.

[quote name='asheskitty']Simple click to cancel on the screen after activating. I'm sure we'd have the reverse complain if it was the other way. I just wish steam adding a throttling option to downloading, since it tends to choke bandwidth like nothing else.[/QUOTE]

I wish Steam would let me download faster than 2.4mbps. Does anyone average anything faster, or is that the norm?

[quote name='KaOTiK']It's not that bad and I rather they asked when I activate the key then have to go find it in the library and click install. Easier just to hit cancel even when activating a lot of keys. I'm more annoyed at how Steam shits itself when you activate a key.[/QUOTE]
I hardly ever want to install a game right after activating it, and it puts news games in the "GAMES" category anyway, so they're never hard to find. (I move all of my games into custom categories.)

The freezing, however, is something I very much agree with.

[quote name='Motoki']Or that you could activate keys via the web like Desura.[/QUOTE]
If only. :hot:

[quote name='Preedatore']I wish Steam would let me download faster than 2.4mbps. Does anyone average anything faster, or is that the norm?[/QUOTE]
I average 1-1.3mbps, so stop complaining. ;)

[quote name='Preedatore']I wish Steam would let me download faster than 2.4mbps. Does anyone average anything faster, or is that the norm?[/QUOTE]
If you're talking about 2.4Mb/s (0.3MB/s; 300kB/s), then that's pretty slow - I get between 600kB/s and 1.2MB/s (max line speed) depending which content servers I'm connected to.

If you're talking about 2.4MB/s (2400kB/s), then (as above) I don't see any problem - that's faster than my connection is capable of.

Borderlands 2 Golden Key Codes for PC (all still working):

53CJJ-K5TC5-KR3BB-3B33T-XSHJB
WTWTJ-353WW-5F3TB-BBBJT-HJSKB
5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-ttjjt-9HW63

[quote name='Detruire']I hardly ever want to install a game right after activating it, and it puts news games in the "GAMES" category anyway, so they're never hard to find. (I move all of my games into custom categories.)

The freezing, however, is something I very much agree with.

[/QUOTE]

There is a 50/50 chance I'll install a game when I activate it. I don't use custom categories as I prefer everything to be in alphabetical order, the downside of that is, since I have a large amount of games it is a hassle to scroll and quicker and easier to grab the scroll bar now to move through my library quickly heh.

[quote name='Severose']Borderlands 2 Golden Key Codes for PC (all still working):

5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-ttjjt-9HW63[/QUOTE]
Three? Nice, thanks! I have 12 keys now.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I average 1-1.3mbps, so stop complaining. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at with a dicey 4G connection. I've seen it spike up to 3.6MB/s on occasion...like once.

I got Airbuccs on a bundle on Gamersgate and they coughed up a Steam key.

Still have yet to play it. Is it good?

Oh, and I owe you all an explanation as to why Sine Mora is crap.

First, what it does right. The graphics are great. All that spit and polish clearly won it undeservedly good reviews, but if you trust the reviews for that and then turn around and whine when they marked down Guwange and Akai Katana and about every other shump that wasn't Ikaruga, you aren't serious.

The bosses are also pretty cool. Decent variety and phases. Some dumb crap here and there but there's some joy to them.

The downsides to the game? Akira Yamaoka just phoned in the soundtrack. He beat his head on his keyboard a couple of times and called that the soundtrack. Pacing-wise, the levels are atrocious. A good shump never wastes your time and that is one of the few high points of a stagnant genre populated by some of the most insular shut-ins out there; gaps in the action only when absolutely necessary and there is constantly something interesting happening. Not so here. Sine Mora's levels have so much downtime and weak boring enemy segments that it is almost insulting, especially considering how intense the game can get when it gets going.

Jamestown had a brilliant difficulty curve, I still believe, with a smooth enough ramp that I think anyone could be guided to triumph on at least the hard setting where you could finally get to the heart of Mars. Sine Mora has none of that. The story mode is designed rather explicitly for casual players and the difficulty jump to Hard for Arcade mode is absolutely nuts. In Story on Challenging you can treat the enemies like Akira treated his keyboard and still come out on top just because of how much time/health you're given. On Hard it almost plays like a conventional one or two hit death shooter, except your time is ALL of your lives so you go pretty quick to continues.

Power-ups are RANDOM, COMPLETELY. I can see no mechanism by which the game seeks to give you power ups you need. And since your main gun is so weak until it gets powered up, you can be gimped by not getting those powers. These power-ups are extra lives, sub-weapon and time power refills. They are not small things.

By the way, that opening screen-sweep laser pattern on the first boss cannot be dodged unless you've seen it before. It's just a dick move. There are other dick move instakills throughout the game too, and again, this is in a game where you only have ONE life.

Sine Mora uses full analog control as opposed to on-off-slow movement of a traditional shump. This is not a good idea, as neat as it may sound. Sine Mora's boolets come out like a traditional boolet hell shump but the analog movement makes tap-dodging and streaming MUCH more difficult than they need to be, and just using a digital input device has you moving too fast with no slow button.

Scoring-wise, Sine Mora is a joke. Use any of your sub weapons or time powers and your multiplier resets. If you are playing for score, that's half the game just locked out to you. Espgaluda used ITS slowdown power pretty nicely to supplement the score system, as stupidly complicated as it was. See also, random power-ups.

In Arcade, any time power other than Reflect is a joke. You'll not see Reflect in story mode.

Whatever, everything else is nitpicks. The story is playable. There are some pleasant moments here and there. When the game throws you against a badass boss there is some joy to be had, but there is a tremendous library of better shumps that are consistently fun and better designed than Sine Mora on both XBLA and PC. Even for $3 I really think you can do better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish I had known about the Borderlands 2 keys being sold on newegg for $2 a few months ago. Definitely a great marketing tactic to offer these limited time Golden Keys, makes me want to buy the game just to have the best weapons. :(

[quote name='Blade']I really wish I had known about the Borderlands 2 keys being sold on newegg for $2 a few months ago. Definitely a great marketing tactic to offer these limited time Golden Keys, makes me want to buy the game just to have the best weapons. :([/QUOTE]
$2? What?

And the golden keys don't mean you'll have the best weapons. The game is random loot based. All the keys do is open a chest that by default will give you high rarity/power weapons set to your character's current level.

It's a nice bonus, but not necessary in the slightest. Unique weapons and other high rarity weapons that you'll come across naturally can be just as strong or stronger than what the keys give you.

[quote name='Idiotekque']$2? What?

And the golden keys don't mean you'll have the best weapons. The game is random loot based. All the keys do is open a chest that by default will give you high rarity/power weapons set to your character's current level.

It's a nice bonus, but not necessary in the slightest. Unique weapons and other high rarity weapons that you'll come across naturally can be just as strong or stronger than what the keys give you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...you missed. Borderlands 2 keys on newegg went for 1.99. They were the amd or nvidia promos

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Yeah...you missed. Borderlands 2 keys on newegg went for 1.99. They were the amd or nvidia promos[/QUOTE]
Wow, crazy. I preordered anyways. Preordering means you know you're losing money, lol.

[quote name='Eldredpe']People, you're forgetting that we all will get to feel useful, knowledgeable and superior, as we squander large amounts of time posting in a thread focused on sales for a digital distribution service.

Isn't that smug high we all get to share worth it in the end?[/QUOTE]

Um, yes?

[quote name='RollingSkull']Oh, and I owe you all an explanation as to why Sine Mora is crap.
First, what it does right. The graphics are great. All that spit and polish clearly won it undeservedly good reviews, but if you trust the reviews for that and then turn around and whine when they marked down Guwange and Akai Katana and about every other shump that wasn't Ikaruga, you aren't serious.

The bosses are also pretty cool. Decent variety and phases. Some dumb crap here and there but there's some joy to them.

The downsides to the game? Akira Yamaoka just phoned in the soundtrack. He beat his head on his keyboard a couple of times and called that the soundtrack. Pacing-wise, the levels are atrocious. A good shump never wastes your time and that is one of the few high points of a stagnant genre populated by some of the most insular shut-ins out there; gaps in the action only when absolutely necessary and there is constantly something interesting happening. Not so here. Sine Mora's levels have so much downtime and weak boring enemy segments that it is almost insulting, especially considering how intense the game can get when it gets going.

Jamestown had a brilliant difficulty curve, I still believe, with a smooth enough ramp that I think anyone could be guided to triumph on at least the hard setting where you could finally get to the heart of Mars. Sine Mora has none of that. The story mode is designed rather explicitly for casual players and the difficulty jump to Hard for Arcade mode is absolutely nuts. In Story on Challenging you can treat the enemies like Akira treated his keyboard and still come out on top just because of how much time/health you're given. On Hard it almost plays like a conventional one or two hit death shooter, except your time is ALL of your lives so you go pretty quick to continues.

Power-ups are RANDOM, COMPLETELY. I can see no mechanism by which the game seeks to give you power ups you need. And since your main gun is so weak until it gets powered up, you can be gimped by not getting those powers. These power-ups are extra lives, sub-weapon and time power refills. They are not small things.

By the way, that opening screen-sweep laser pattern on the first boss cannot be dodged unless you've seen it before. It's just a dick move. There are other dick move instakills throughout the game too, and again, this is in a game where you only have ONE life.

Sine Mora uses full analog control as opposed to on-off-slow movement of a traditional shump. This is not a good idea, as neat as it may sound. Sine Mora's boolets come out like a traditional boolet hell shump but the analog movement makes tap-dodging and streaming MUCH more difficult than they need to be, and just using a digital input device has you moving too fast with no slow button.

Scoring-wise, Sine Mora is a joke. Use any of your sub weapons or time powers and your multiplier resets. If you are playing for score, that's half the game just locked out to you. Espgaluda used ITS slowdown power pretty nicely to supplement the score system, as stupidly complicated as it was. See also, random power-ups.

In Arcade, any time power other than Reflect is a joke. You'll not see Reflect in story mode.

Whatever, everything else is nitpicks. The story is playable. There are some pleasant moments here and there. When the game throws you against a badass boss there is some joy to be had, but there is a tremendous library of better shumps that are consistently fun and better designed than Sine Mora on both XBLA and PC. Even for $3 I really think you can do better.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks much for elaborating on that!

Just remember 8 Megabits = 1 MegaByte. I top out at around 2.4MBps (megabytes) which is 19.2Mbps (megabits). Right around what my home connection's max bandwidth is. Steam likes to show download speeds in MB (megabytes) and Internet connections are usually sold/measured in mb (megabits).

Waking Mars just got released onto Desura and the developers tweeted they will give Desura keys out to Humble Android Bundle 4 purchasers if you request it

https://twitter.com/tigerstylegames

‏@tigerstylegames
@vgameon email us at support at tigerstylegames dot com with the email address you used to buy the bundle

‏@tigerstylegames
@Methanoid @LSW_LSW @johnpinky7 If you want a Desura key and you bought the Humble Bundle with Waking Mars in it, email us.

I know it's coming to Steam but I will still take a Desura key. The email I sent the request to is [email protected]

Dunno if it's been posted. If you bought the Indie Royale May Hurray bundle, you should now have a steam key for Weird Worlds on your bundle page.

[quote name='sunghost']Dunno if it's been posted. If you bought the Indie Royale May Hurray bundle, you should now have a steam key for Weird Worlds on your bundle page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

To those who played/play Binary Domain with a 360 controller, how did you map the buttons on the controller since the triggers don't register? Right now I'm using the bumpers...not that great

also, this, since SG doesn't give contributor value to games from Indie Bundles anymore.

[quote name='sunghost']Dunno if it's been posted. If you bought the Indie Royale May Hurray bundle, you should now have a steam key for Weird Worlds on your bundle page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! This is why I like this thread - just added a Steam game I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Interestingly, that make the May Hurray bundle an Indie Royale that had Steam keys for every game.

You don't realize how much you love Steam until you have to deal with bad things.

So I have a non Steam version of Far Cry 3 purchased from the UBI shop. So they send me a downloader kinda similar to Amazon but not because it's crap. So the thing finally downloads, and then it has to extract 13 files, then I have to install the game which takes over 10 mins. Next I have to register the game with uPlay because apparently they don't have a system to do this beforehand. So I think I am good, but no, I have to download a fucking 270 MB patch on top of the 20 minutes it took to install the game, and the 9 gigs of downloading. Why could they just give me the latest .exe in the download manager :bomb:.

Yeah, that is just horrible. There is no excuse to it taking that many steps to play my game. Hell even Origin is better. Also I am grumpy because I wont be able to play my game tonight because of UBI's bad systems. Oh well.

[quote name='Severose']Borderlands 2 Golden Key Codes for PC (all still working):

Thanks for posting I would have missed them completely

[quote name='asheskitty']I envy you. It annoys me, and allows my barely-beneath-the-surface contempt for humanity to surface. It's hard enough already to stave off my homocidal impulses.[/QUOTE]
I've gotten really good as keeping those impulses at bay since I work retail. If I wasn't good at it I likely would have killed a lot of people by now...

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Haven't seen that posted, thanks for the tip. Looks like it's not even up in the Steam store yet.[/QUOTE]

No game hub either.

Ditto on the cheers to sunghost!

Uplay is frelling horrible. I had to install it and sign up when I tried Driver: SF, for no apparent reason. It tried to take over everything, offering me functionality I had no use for. Wow, a store! Look, you can have friends on Uplay! And it runs all the time? Terrific!

I know UBISofts DRM has been discussed to death, but this was my first experience with it. I don't even care about DRM usually, I was just frustrated as a paying customer to have to use such an invasive and clunky program.

[quote name='MC Kage']To those who played/play Binary Domain with a 360 controller, how did you map the buttons on the controller since the triggers don't register? Right now I'm using the bumpers...not that great
[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you mean. I used a 360 controller when I played Binary Domain and the triggers worked fine for me.

Oh no, I've actually made progress in reducing my backlog in the last couple months by beating more Steam games than I bought. Oh the horror!

[quote name='Terlan']Weird, sorry I can't offer any help then. Never had any issues with it.[/QUOTE]

It's cool, thanks. like the article I posted ranted, he was using a 3rd party controller and so am I. I think that might be the issue so I'm gonna give the regular 360 controller a go. Still BS

And to think that it was only yesterday that they told me that the game wasn't on Steam yet. (After which I pointed out IndieGameStand.) :)

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Why doesn't someone update the OP? Don't any of you have time to update the OP? I can't update the OP because I don't have time to update the OP. I hate you all....

:booty:[/QUOTE]
I can't because I'm lactose intolerant.

Have: these codes
Want: 1 Billion dollars:lol:

[quote name='Motoki']Waking Mars just got released onto Desura and the developers tweeted they will give Desura keys out to Humble Android Bundle 4 purchasers if you request it

I know it's coming to Steam but I will still take a Desura key. The email I sent the request to is [email protected][/QUOTE]
Also, Steam keys should start showing up on Humblebundle.com.

268x268.resizedimage
zoom_icon.png

Greenlit!
November 30th, 2012 - geminiradio
We're very happy to announce that Waking Mars will be coming to Steam thanks to the amazing support of the Greenlight community!

This is a huge day for us. As a small, fully-independent developer, being able to sell our game through Steam to a wide audience of gamers is a significant event for our business. Thanks so much to everybody who voted for us!

ABOUT STEAM KEYS

We've been asked a lot about Steam keys for people who have already bought the game. If you already purchased the game through the Humble Bundle you WILL receive Steam keys. We can also get you a Steam key down the road if you purchase the game for PC, Mac, or Linux through our website, which you can do right now at this address:

http://www.tigerstylegames.com/wakingmars/buy-now

Thanks, all worked.

I didn't have a problem with Binary Domain, but this problem with triggers working the camera sometimes happens with the older Assassin's Creed games also. There's some kind of config file that you put into a folder that fixes it for AC.

Thanks as well! All worked as of 9:03pm PST.

Thank you good sir. Surprised that they still worked 4 hours after you posted, but I just successfully redeemed them all.

[quote name='Motoki']Waking Mars just got released onto Desura and the developers tweeted they will give Desura keys out to Humble Android Bundle 4 purchasers if you request it

I know it's coming to Steam but I will still take a Desura key. The email I sent the request to is [email protected][/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this, Motoki. I've emailed them.

Thanks for Earthbound!

[quote name='Motoki']
I know it's coming to Steam but I will still take a Desura key. [/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't see the downside of having copies available in multiple places. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='elessar123']I know I'm way late to this, but every time I see MC Kage's avatar, I see Strike Gundam:

MinitokyoMobileSuitGundamSEED158923.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:lol: one of my all-time favorite shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back