The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Hell no one probably remembers what they bought yet alone play it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

...yeah, I've never done that

*walks away sheepishly

I hope the new Unwritten Tales game releases with a discount on the first. Of course, I was hoping for the same with Deponia and that didn't happen.

[quote name='hal']
Luckily you're getting not just a good lol but a surprisingly fun game. I got it to 100% and had enjoyed every minute.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Coconut Queen was actually a very fun game.

Well think I made my second buying mistake on steam.

Purchased SF4AE Complete for $13.50 during the flash sale. Wouldn't have bought it if I knew ahead of time that the online community is DEAD. Barely a handful of people playing online (checked multiple times during the day-evening).

The good news, my MvC Xbox Stick worked just fine. :(

Steam

$2.49 Star Wars KOTOR II
$3.74 Legend of Grimrock
$2.99 Two Worlds 2 Castle Defense
$2.49 Dear Esther
$7.49 Two Worlds II Bundle
$4.99 Tower Wars
$4.99 Hotline Miami
$7.49 Mark of the Ninja
$6.24 Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack
$3.74 Silverfall + Earth Awakening Pack
$9.99 Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack - 2 Pack (extra copy for friend)
$7.49 The Witcher 2

$69.12 Total

Amazon

$19.99 Max Payne Complete (Max Payne 3 + Season Pass)
$14.99 Need for Speed Most Wanted - Limited Edition (after coupon from The Run)
$14.99 Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
$11.99 Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle

$61.96 Total

[quote name='Gkage']fufufu, Microsoft posted a 9.99 sale late Friday night/early Saturday morning. Unadvertised, caught everyone off guard who was in the Micro thread at the time. Had a number of great games at 10 (like Skyrim and Diablo 3 and Tekken Tag 2, etc.)...just had to be up to catch it;)[/QUOTE]

That was crazy because I was on the site the whole time and never clicked the PC side during that morning.

Hope they do it again for Christmas.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Different strokes. This thread was a primary reason why I stuck around; the community atmosphere and games talk (what's good, what is buggy, what's just terrible) and even the banter made it an interesting and informative place for talking about sales.

Those multicolored hugging guys look pretty dream-esque. As opposed to looking "Dreamy".[/QUOTE]
That's all good, but you don't think the title is the least bit misleading? If I wanted to load up Steam, I wouldn't be looking at CAG for deals (in response to other comments). I search the deals page for deals from everywhere, and if every other group thread can list the deals (Like Amazon, GMG, GamersGate, etc), why can't the "Steam Sale Thread'? I understand that those of you that are invested in this thread don't care, but we did the same thing in the trading threads & they got butthurt & re-arranged the rules because of it. By all means, have a discussion, or whatever. I just wish someone would spend some of the time updating the OP like all the other threads in the Deals section.

[quote name='twztid13']I just wish someone would spend some of the time updating the OP like all the other threads in the Deals section.[/QUOTE]

So why don't you do it?

[quote name='twztid13']By all means, have a discussion, or whatever. I just wish someone would spend some of the time updating the OP like all the other threads in the Deals section.[/QUOTE]

So do it already. Don't bitch and moan about what other people aren't doing if you're not willing to do it yourself.

[quote name='Ymeegod']Well think I made my second buying mistake on steam.

Purchased SF4AE Complete for $13.50 during the flash sale. Wouldn't have bought it if I knew ahead of time that the online community is DEAD. Barely a handful of people playing online (checked multiple times during the day-evening).

The good news, my MvC Xbox Stick worked just fine. :([/QUOTE]

Oh I almost bought that one. Now I'm glad that I didn't.

[quote name='The End']Welp, the Family Feud Collection has been removed from the steam store. And wouldn't you know it, I had it in my cart this morning and almost pulled the trigger on it, but then I decided that I had spent enough money and I would put it on the Holiday sale shopping list.

This comes after spending the entire Autumn sale buying things not based on how much I want to play them right now, but on prioritizing items that I felt were possible candidates to get pulled from the store.

:([/QUOTE]

Now that is interesting. Is there anywhere a list of possible candidates to get pulled from the store (why I bought Doom 3 and not the BFG edition in case they take the reg edition and expansion off since they are included in BFG)? That would be a good list to have along side a large sale like this or the summer/winter sales.

[quote name='Jonbo298']With the recent steam sale, anyone that paid with a Discover card should look at their next statement and possibly call/chat with Customer Service. With the 5% cashback promotion for *all* online purchases, I had the suspicion it wasn't giving me credit for them. I noticed my steam transactions were saying POS Mode Description as Manually Keyed whereas things like Amazon were saying Online. Snippet of the online conversation with them below for validity.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. I never would have noticed this.

[quote name='The End']Welp, the Family Feud Collection has been removed from the steam store. And wouldn't you know it, I had it in my cart this morning and almost pulled the trigger on it, but then I decided that I had spent enough money and I would put it on the Holiday sale shopping list.([/QUOTE]

You're not missing anything. It's literally the same game that you can play for free online, except without ads. http://www.pogo.com/games/familyfeud

[quote name='twztid13']That's all good, but you don't think the title is the least bit misleading? If I wanted to load up Steam, I wouldn't be looking at CAG for deals (in response to other comments). I search the deals page for deals from everywhere, and if every other group thread can list the deals (Like Amazon, GMG, GamersGate, etc), why can't the "Steam Sale Thread'? I understand that those of you that are invested in this thread don't care, but we did the same thing in the trading threads & they got butthurt & re-arranged the rules because of it. By all means, have a discussion, or whatever. I just wish someone would spend some of the time updating the OP like all the other threads in the Deals section.[/QUOTE]

There are three options of dealing with things you are unsatisfied with.

1) Leave it alone and move along to somewhere else.

2) Attempt to put some effort in to make it into the way you want it.

3) Complain.

Continuing to nag about it isn't going to make people do what you want them to do.

PS - the person who updates the Amazon deals thread (at least the PC Digital Download one) is an employee of Amazon. The other sites generally have sales that are far less comprehensive than Steam's big sales or the amount of stuff that Amazon routinely puts on sale. In those threads it's usually just one person who took it on themselves to update the thread with being asked (or complained at) to do it.

[quote name='twztid13']That's all good, but you don't think the title is the least bit misleading? If I wanted to load up Steam, I wouldn't be looking at CAG for deals (in response to other comments). I search the deals page for deals from everywhere, and if every other group thread can list the deals (Like Amazon, GMG, GamersGate, etc), why can't the "Steam Sale Thread'? I understand that those of you that are invested in this thread don't care, but we did the same thing in the trading threads & they got butthurt & re-arranged the rules because of it. By all means, have a discussion, or whatever. I just wish someone would spend some of the time updating the OP like all the other threads in the Deals section.[/QUOTE]
Damn, you bitch more than a one armed one legged Rwandan prostitute.
I'd offer to do it, but I have a life and frankly have no clue how to change it.
ttp://store.steampowered.com/app/38070/?snr=1_7_suggest__13]
picture.php
[/url]

Your post made me think of this
spongebob-butthurt-gif_w480.jpg

Jeez, you don't even need to load up Steam. Just go to their store via the web and it takes all of thirty seconds to check what the daily and midweek/weekend deal is... hell I even think they might have some twitter feed that broadcasts it. For larger sales it's pointless to include all of the deals since 95% of the store is on sale.

ERMAGURRR I don't have thirty seconds to check Steam's web page. As the kids today say 'First World Problem, dawg!' Makes me wonder how some people would have been able to live before the internet.

Does anyone have a Legend of Grimrock coupon that you can share? Or it does even work with the current sale price?

Thanks for any help.

[quote name='Mooby']Jeez, you don't even need to load up Steam. Just go to their store via the web and it takes all of thirty seconds to check what the daily and midweek/weekend deal is... hell I even think they might have some twitter feed that broadcasts it. For larger sales it's pointless to include all of the deals since 95% of the store is on sale.

ERMAGURRR I don't have thirty seconds to check Steam's web page. As the kids today say 'First World Problem, dawg!' Makes me wonder how some people would have been able to live before the internet.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KhtrWBDLk

[quote name='Bort_']Does anyone have a Legend of Grimrock coupon that you can share? Or it does even work with the current sale price?

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

They were deactivated like an hour into the sale.

[quote name='Mooby']Jeez, you don't even need to load up Steam. Just go to their store via the web and it takes all of thirty seconds to check what the daily and midweek/weekend deal is... hell I even think they might have some twitter feed that broadcasts it. For larger sales it's pointless to include all of the deals since 95% of the store is on sale.

ERMAGURRR I don't have thirty seconds to check Steam's web page. As the kids today say 'First World Problem, dawg!' Makes me wonder how some people would have been able to live before the internet.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, God forbid a thread lives up to it's purpose. You're telling me to follow Twitter to get updates, cuz it's an issue that I'm looking for deals on a deal website? :applause:

[quote name='gilby']So do it already. Don't bitch and moan about what other people aren't doing if you're not willing to do it yourself.[/QUOTE]
I didn't create the title of the thread or the site. Next...

[quote name='The End']So why don't you do it?[/QUOTE]
The same reason I don't brag about how many games i bought in a thread with a misleading title - I don't have the time. Also, I don't access Steam from work.

[quote name='Ymeegod']Well think I made my second buying mistake on steam.

The good news, my MvC Xbox Stick worked just fine. :([/QUOTE]

It's not. Matchmaking is piss poor. Play the story game with Online interruptions on and you'll get all the fights you need.

[quote name='twztid13']The same reason I don't brag about how many games i bought in a thread with a misleading title - I don't have the time. Also, I don't access Steam from work.[/QUOTE]

You have time to argue about the thread title though. With all the time you spend complaining you could be updating OP's that nobody reads.

[quote name='twztid13']Yeah, God forbid a thread lives up to it's purpose. You're telling me to follow Twitter to get updates, cuz it's an issue that I'm looking for deals on a deal website? :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you if you can look at one website you can look at another. You say it as if it takes more than 10-30 seconds of your time (which I suspect isn't that valuable).

[quote name='Drabelincoln']You have time to argue about the thread title though. With all the time you spend complaining you could be updating OP's that nobody reads.[/QUOTE]

Golden. In a fraction of the time this guy has already spent here arguing he could have found out the deals.

[quote name='Bort_']Oh well, I guess $3.75 is not that bad.[/QUOTE]

It'll be in a Humble Bundle eventually if you're not wanting to play immediately/within the next few months.

[quote name='twztid13']I didn't create the title of the thread or the site. Next...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='twztid13']Yeah, God forbid a thread lives up to it's purpose. You're telling me to follow Twitter to get updates, cuz it's an issue that I'm looking for deals on a deal website? :applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='twztid13']The same reason I don't brag about how many games i bought in a thread with a misleading title - I don't have the time. Also, I don't access Steam from work.[/QUOTE]

tysonreactionb.gif

Watch out guys, we're dealing with a badass over here.

[quote name='Arben']Where are the steam mascot images tucked away this time? I don't see an official group for the autumn sale, but I do like collecting those images for rotating backdrops on my gaming pc.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize any had been tucked away. Starting with this year's summer sale, I started saving the backgrounds. I used to use stuff like that as folder wallpaper. R.I.P. IESHWIZ.

[quote name='Arben']Where are the steam mascot images tucked away this time? I don't see an official group for the autumn sale, but I do like collecting those images for rotating backdrops on my gaming pc.[/QUOTE]

There are a few images with the mascots in the steam news section. One for each day of the sale.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Is the only way to get the Steam version of Far Cry 3 is to buy it from Steam?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it. :\. Damn ubisoft. I was looking forward to another 20$ new release from a pack in!!!!!! (See Borderlands 2 and Hitman Absolution)

[quote name='twztid13']That's all good, but you don't think the title is the least bit misleading?
If I wanted to load up Steam, I wouldn't be looking at CAG for deals (in response to other comments). I search the deals page for deals from everywhere, and if every other group thread can list the deals (Like Amazon, GMG, GamersGate, etc), why can't the "Steam Sale Thread'? I understand that those of you that are invested in this thread don't care, but we did the same thing in the trading threads & they got butthurt & re-arranged the rules because of it. By all means, have a discussion, or whatever. I just wish someone would spend some of the time updating the OP like all the other threads in the Deals section.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='twztid13']I didn't create the title of the thread or the site. Next...[/QUOTE]

A lot of people are very happy with this thread. You aren't one of them. Instead of trying to impose your will on a bunch of people who are content with the status quo, why don't you create a thread that meets your needs?

You made your point the first time, and it was soundly rejected. Your continued tantrum is verging on trolling.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You know you want a hug. It's okay to admit it.[/QUOTE]

...may I have one?

[quote name='pantsattack']Oooh, Super Hexagon is on Steam now! Idle Thumbs had some interesting talk about this. They used more words than needed to describe this game but their thoughts about time dilation were interesting. There's a two pack for ~$1.60.[/QUOTE]

It took a full minute of the video before I finally had a grasp on what was going on. Music's great, but not my kind of game.

[quote name='The End']So why don't you do it?[/QUOTE]

Who has time for that when there are hypocritical complaints to be levied that people on the Internet are too lazy?

I found an error in your post. You meant "its" at the boldfaced part. Please accept the responsibility for going back and editing your post so I don't have to nerd rage at you in front of the entire thread every time I look at it hoping for correct grammar.

[quote name='Motoki']This isn't the Xbox threads. People do things differently here but you will find they are friendly and sociable and willing to help if you aren't being a total rude jerkwad.[/QUOTE]

arikmoon was in the XBLA thread posting about how nobody updates the OP because we're all lazy "mother****ers with our dicks in our hands." I posted a scathing response and was temp-banned all of last week, but the troll wasn't. Funny how that happens. I'd call that mod out on not banning people who initiate flame wars, but it's really of no importance.

twiztid13, if you're unhappy with this thread, don't bother coming here. It's that simple.

[quote name='utopianmachine']You know you want a hug. It's okay to admit it.[/QUOTE]

I want one too! D:

I'm half-tempted to change my avatar to something that has a higher chance of being used as a reaction image. Batman ain't cuttin' it.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Can you guys recommend a good 360 fight stick that I can use for SSF4AE?[/QUOTE]

Um, the Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition sticks?

This thread has an op? I thought Steam threads were just a Mobius strip.

mobius_strip_car_wapday-com.gif

Would you guys recommend Call of Duty 4 from Steam?

I'm seriously tempted but I don't know if there are many hackers just like the console version. It's server based so I should be safe...

Or should I wait for a cheaper price than $9.99?

Sorry... just had to do it. :)
[quote name='earvcunanan']Can you guys recommend a good 360 fight stick that I can use for SSF4AE?[/QUOTE]
image.php

[quote name='ral1121']Would you guys recommend Call of Duty 4 from Steam?

I'm seriously tempted but I don't know if there are many hackers just like the console version. It's server based so I should be safe...

Or should I wait for a cheaper price than $9.99?[/QUOTE]

Um when i played back when it first came out it wasn't bad. Not sure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back