The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asheskitty']I see who's going to get Jade Empired! ^_~

Thanks for the announce. It has it's own thread. Thread consensus is PC/Mac ports of tablet games... without the tablet option.[/QUOTE]
ummm cool, but i've never visited that thread and wanted to reach my target audience.

No offense intended. I just thought people might also like the thread link. The OP linked each game to reviews, and there has been some game discussion there as well.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I can't remember the Story for KOTOR 2 at all so I'll probably get it if it goes 75% off or more. I have it on xbox still. Either I didn't beat it or the ending sucked so much I just forgot it.[/QUOTE]

I can't remember the plot either. I marathoned both 1 & 2 in a couple days a long time ago. If I remember correctly 2 had the old lady and the cheesiest end boss ever - a couple flying light sabers.

I did like the character creation in 2 better than 1- I passionately HATE(turns me into a yellow jacket) level caps. If I want to spend hours upon hours fighting tuskien raiders to become a badass- please let me. Don't hold me back.

Another thing I loved about the games was being able to play as a female Jedi. One of the first games I remember having the option to play as a female protagonist. I ran both games with a party of Sith females. Great times.

So while waiting around for Isaac to hit ... I downloaded the Sleeping Dogs demo of Steam this morning.

Is it just me .. or does it have really awkward character animations while running. They just seem extremely unnatural.

Things look ok while fighting, but when just walking or running around it seems very odd.

So I bought Sleeping Dogs. I was over my gf's place and her brother was playing Sleeping Dogs and that was tempting me. Then I quick logged into Steam to ask my one friend how the port. I found out that another friend of mine bought it and well peer pressure and the $35 copy at GMG pushed me over the edge.

It really fucking sucks because I have this and Guild Wars 2 this week. Plus I have to beat Sleeping Dogs before Borderlands 2. Yeah, this sucks :lol:.

So basically I figured I now cannot watch any type of TV unless it's at work on my tablet to feed my gaming addiction, lol.

[quote name='asheskitty']No offense intended. I just thought people might also like the thread link. The OP linked each game to reviews, and there has been some game discussion there as well.[/QUOTE]
it's cool.
The adventures of Shuggy, wtf Steam?
2.49 for a future indie bundle throwin

[quote name='Corpekata']Yeah, WTF man, putting a fairly recent, fairly decently reviewed title for 75 percent off as a daily deal. SHOCK AND INDIGNATION.[/QUOTE]

I actually bought Shuggy for FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS at only 50% off during the Summer Sale. I do not regret it.

[quote name='MysterD']Since Gamersgate has Krater on sale at 50% off - Reg Edition for $7.48 or Collector's Ed for $10...

...Anybody got any thoughts on Krater?[/QUOTE]

Thread regular Flowette had a great review a few threads back. Hopefully he won't mind me reposting it:

Sit down, you. Yes, you Dave.

I'm going to talk a bit about Krater, which I picked up a few weeks ago at launch. I've played 4-5 hours of it now and... I'm sorry to say I can't really recommend it. Yet.

Pros:
- It has a nice take on the post-apocalyptic theme, bit more colour than normal;
- Scratches a hacky-slashy-looty itch which will appeal to some;
- Vast majority of bugs-at-launch have now been fixed;
- Crafting has potential;
- Soundtrack aint bad;
- It's not Diablo 3.

Cons:
- Combat in dungeons is too short-lived, and often relies on just mashing buttons wildly;
- The "Permadeath" gimmick doesn't feel dangerous enough, you can just heal your characters when you get back to a town (Admittedly, Hardcore mode might be a better option);
- It's just not that much fun. I tend to run my characters into a pack of monsters, hit a load of buttons, and hope everybody survives. And I do it a lot. It seems pretty repetitive. There just doesn't seem to be much strategy about it;
- Your characters seem to have a "cap" on their levelling, which means after a while there's no real point in clearing a dungeon or suchlike - they were at max level a few hours ago so what's the point?

I think it can become a pretty good game in time, with a few tweaks here and there. The devs, FatShark, seem to be taking feedback pretty seriously so hopefully we'll see a betterer version introduced over the coming weeks and months, but as it stands Krater just isn't that fun to play. It's really quite samey.

Multiplayer is being patched in sometime next month (I think) which might change it up a bit, but I'd only jump in on it if it really looks like you're kinda game. Casual hackyslashers might get bored pretty fast.

Hope that helps Dave.

[quote name='Corpekata']Yeah, WTF man, putting a fairly recent, fairly decently reviewed title for 75 percent off as a daily deal. SHOCK AND INDIGNATION.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rehykja']I actually bought Shuggy for FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS at only 50% off during the Summer Sale. I do not regret it.[/QUOTE]
after further review, I retract my previous statement but it's sometimes hard to fight my cag instincts. I believe it will be at a lower price within 3 months, just saying. Not Gay

Krater is fun. But I'd probably wait till the co-op is released. There will likely be a sale/promotion around the time it is released that is at least equal to that Gamersgate sale.

[quote name='Lazer77']Any thoughts on my Just Cause question?[/QUOTE]

No firsthand experience, but everything I've heard says 2 is far superior, and there's no point playing 1 over 2.

it's kinda dated already if you played the second one wait for just cause 3 due out next spring

[quote name='sunasun']it's kinda dated already if you played the second one wait for just cause 3 due out next spring[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I'm excited for that! :D

In the Steam Community Beta, did they take away where you could see what the top 3 most played games for a group were for the previous two weeks? I can't seem to see it anywhere when I click on all the various tabs.

[quote name='KaOTiK']In the Steam Community Beta, did they take away where you could see what the top 3 most played games for a group were for the previous two weeks? I can't seem to see it anywhere when I click on all the various tabs.[/QUOTE]

It looks like they did, yeah. I don't see any options to add it in, either, from the admin tools. That's probably an oversight, because it seems like the kinda social networking metadata they'd want to keep. The old-school store pages still reflect which of your friends own/want/are playing that particular game, though.

[quote name='sunasun']it's kinda dated already if you played the second one wait for just cause 3 due out next spring[/QUOTE]
It's not due next spring, there is no official information on the game at all let alone a release date.

[quote name='louiedog']Today's deal is The Adventures of Shuggy at 75% off ($2.49).[/QUOTE]

Excellent. This one's on my wishlist and it was only 50% off during the Summer Sale, if I recall correctly. At $2.49, Shuggy looks good enough to buy now.

In other Indie news, I finally got to play some of Dynamite Jack yesterday. It's a bit simpler than I'd hoped. Levels are brief and always start you without any of your tools. Each of these level morsels gives you three optional objectives, some of which double as Steam achievements. The levels tend to focus on spotting patterns to avoid guards and traps with the occasional use of bombs to lure guards away from necessary passages.

It is fun, though I can't see anyone playing it for more than an hour at a time. Probably better as a mobile game. I guess I was just hoping for something more cohesive where you don't revert to being powerless every two minutes and with more freedom to bomb your way around. I expect I'll complete every level and each's challenges (except maybe a few of the time trials, never liked those) and never look back.

I'll give it this, though. Deaths are effectively creepy to the result of really wanting to avoid them.

[quote name='Lazer77']Is getting Just Cause 1 worth it if I already played 2 to death? Not sure if it's much of a downgrade or not.[/QUOTE]

I have not played 2 because I wanted to play the first, I just bought it the other day and must day, it feels really clunky, the shooting has that 'tank turret' feel a lot of older shooters have. The "story" is not engaging in the slightest, after one small 45 minute sittings, I don't really want to go back and play it, I imagine if I will just jump on the second game (Which I played a bit of and enjoyed at a friends) ignoring the first game completely.

I know some people were talking about Dark Souls and were upset about how terrible of a port it was going to be. You were spot on, but with Durante's resolution fix + a controller the game is phenomenal. I mean the game is just fun no matter what, but the resolution fix solves the blurry textures and adds the ability to hide the mouse cursor (Oh yes the white mouse cursor is visible in game) and with how the movement works I really wouldn't to work with kb/m controls.

If you have never tried Demons'ssss's's'sss's'sss Souls or Dark Souls then you definitely should because they are very fun. I can understand not wanting to support such a shoddy port, but the fixes make it perfectly fine.

[quote name='sunasun']after further review, I retract my previous statement but it's sometimes hard to fight my cag instincts. I believe it will be at a lower price within 3 months, just saying. Not Gay[/QUOTE]

Was there a reason for that random bit of homophobia?

Just play the second and enjoy the new multiplayer, the first isn't going to offer you anything new or original.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hal']For $2.49 I'm down with a little Shuggy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SeymourGams']Was there a reason for that random bit of homophobia?[/QUOTE]

@hal Waiting for it to hit 12 cents :lol:
@seymourgams What homophobia, i was poking jest @ a pr3vious comm3nt.
seymourgams may be gay :D

[quote name='sunasun']@seymourgams What homophobia, i was poking jest @ a pr3vious comm3nt.
seymourgams may be gay :D
[/QUOTE]

Awww snap son/sun, dis shit gettin REAL up in here! The internet's a serious place, Seymour!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u613pJSLcfk

Also, thanks to STMkrazy for the copy of Just Cause I won on SG! :D (I'm trying to break the thread again; is it working? ;) )

[quote name='M_F_A_H']You're not gonna wait for an indie bundle like everyone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm with hal. Shuggy looks worth it at $2.49 to buy it now rather than wait until who-knows-when.

It's funny how we say that every game that looks remotely indie at a price point under $10 is going to be in an indie bundle. ;)

(Probably a third of them actually show up in a bundle...)

[quote name='Idiotekque']It's funny how we say that every game that looks remotely indie at a price point under $10 is going to be in an indie bundle. ;)

(Probably a third of them actually show up in a bundle...)[/QUOTE]

I gave up on the indie bundles. I figure I have over 200 games on Steam now and it's just getting ridiculous getting all these extra games that at some point I just need to stop and play what I have. I work over 60 hrs a week, so I do not get much gaming time in every week.

Steam games looking to sell: Iron Brigade $10 by Paypal. PM me if interested. One copy left from the 4 pack I got.

[quote name='ken9']Selling a 75% off Portal 2 coupon and Payday: The Heist game. PM me![/QUOTE]

Oh look, another "Veteran"... FalconGamer, is that you?

This doesn't belong here, find the appropriate thread by searching for it.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Oh look, another "Veteran"... FalconGamer, is that you?

This doesn't belong here, find the appropriate thread by searching for it.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I'm looking to get Amnesia on sale, do you think it'd be reasonable to expect one around Halloween?[/QUOTE]
It was part of last year's Halloween sale, so it's a pretty good bet.

[quote name='sunasun']@hal Waiting for it to hit 12 cents :lol:
@seymourgams What homophobia, i was poking jest @ a pr3vious comm3nt.

I managed to read through the whole thread but missed what you were referencing. Tone and the internet, always a problem. My apologies.

Amazon has some pretty sweet sales on steam stuff right now:

Bioshock 1 and 2
Spec Ops
19.99 For this Bundle!

Darkness II 9.99

or

19.99 for:
Darkness II
Duke Nukem Forever
Borderlands GOTY

Also:
Coming tomorrow (8/28) goldbox deal all day long: