The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I bite on Xcom? I have a ton of games to play still but I wondering I should wait for this to perhaps be a Flash deal or wait for the winter sale. Plus my computer blows the rec requirements out of the water but the demo runs as choppy as hell which concerns me a bit.

[quote name='Indignate']Look at the Mac version. It activates for both, so don't worry about that.[/QUOTE]

The Mac version of Gods & Kings activates and works on the PC Steam client as well, huh? That's nice to know cuz I was kinda pissed that it's on sale for 75% and the PC version is on sale for only 50% off. Can anybody verify that for certain, just wanna make sure before I buy it? Thanks.

[quote name='Estbarul']The game is very very hard, you have to think a lot, you can lose the game by just seeing the menu, and it's wierd too. But I loved it, couldn't win it through, but I enjoyed every bit of it. The visuals are beautiful, the dialogs are terrific and overall, it's a work of art just to see all the characters, places and how well it's all written.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, you've convinced me. Apparently, it's by the same Russian developer who did Pathologic - another rather unique adventure game, but I'm not sure if that one still holds up.

[quote name='JanusDS']The Mac version of Gods & Kings activates and works on the PC Steam client as well, huh? That's nice to know cuz I was kinda pissed that it's on sale for 75% and the PC version is on sale for only 50% off. Can anybody verify that for certain, just wanna make sure before I buy it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yep I bought the mac version of Gods and Kings yesterday and activated the code on my PC steam client last night. It registered as "Mac" version, but it still activated for PC (since it's steamworks) and Steam went ahead and downloaded the DLC for Civ 5.

[quote name='JanusDS']The Mac version of Gods & Kings activates and works on the PC Steam client as well, huh? That's nice to know cuz I was kinda pissed that it's on sale for 75% and the PC version is on sale for only 50% off. Can anybody verify that for certain, just wanna make sure before I buy it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Bought it, activated it and see it in the DLC part of my account without the (Mac) tag (even though that's what it said when it was activated).

Not at home to download and install, so that's as much verification as I can give you at this point.

[quote name='g6grim']Thanks, you've convinced me. Apparently, it's by the same Russian developer who did Pathologic - another rather unique adventure game, but I'm not sure if that one still holds up.[/QUOTE]
It's still brilliant (in the emphatic American sense, not the devalued British sense), but between the weird material and the weirder translation, it can be a tough game to get through. The Void is just as brilliant and translated much better (and also less reliant on dialogue).

The same thing happens when you buy Civ on Steam. You get a Mac and PC version in your library.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Since there seem to be several new folks around, let me again remind everyone to read the guide in my signature. Above all, remember that being patient gets you lower prices down the road.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mitsune']Unless I have Sigs disabled, there's nothing in your signature.

Rule of thumb is to purchase only/mainly during Flash Sales, if I'm correct?[/QUOTE]

Huh. I guess it doesn't post the sig if I post from my phone. Well that's silly. At any rate, here it is now (I hope)

[quote name='g6grim']Thanks, you've convinced me. Apparently, it's by the same Russian developer who did Pathologic - another rather unique adventure game, but I'm not sure if that one still holds up.[/QUOTE]

The translation is good overall, I read about that problema in Pathologic but The Void it's good in that aspect of the game, don't worry, if you enjoy that kind of visually stunning/almost-poetic-story games you'll like it

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Huh. I guess it doesn't post the sig if I post from my phone. Well that's silly. At any rate, here it is now (I hope)[/QUOTE]

No, for some reason sigs weren't showing up for anybody earlier today. Sigs usually don't show up the second time a person posts on a given page of a thread, but for some reason, they weren't showing up on the first either.

[quote name='KaOTiK']I'm surprised at how large of an install Silverfall is 22gigs wow[/QUOTE]

Question: Does it have TAGES (or any other third party DRM aside from Steam)? Read that it might but doesn't seem to show up on the store page.

Bought:
-KOTOR I & II (hell yuh)
-Hearthfire DLC $3 (waiting to use GameTap $5 credit for something else)
-Witcher 1 Enhanced $2.49, couldn't pass up even tho I have 0 interest in said game. only heard good thangs
-Dead Island GOTY via Amazon

thinking about Darksiders $5

also how is Sanctum?

[quote name='Tsel']KOTOR 2 is a flash sale at 75% off. SO BOUGHT.[/QUOTE]

Same here :bouncy:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']WOOOOOOOOOO!!! KOTOR 2 for $2.50!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hell yea!!! :hot:

[quote name='BernardoOne']http://store.steampowered.com/app/22200

Zeno Clash 90%off

Just get it, awesome, awesome game :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed! It was short game but very fun!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']There's already a Season 2 for TWE planned! Can't wait for it![/QUOTE]

The Walking Ed? :whistle2:s

[quote name='MC Kage']
thinking about Darksiders $5[/QUOTE]
Probably should hold out on darksiders, because theres a strong chance of a THQ humble bundle coming.

[quote name='imac2much']Yep I bought the mac version of Gods and Kings yesterday and activated the code on my PC steam client last night. It registered as "Mac" version, but it still activated for PC (since it's steamworks) and Steam went ahead and downloaded the DLC for Civ 5.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lav']Bought it, activated it and see it in the DLC part of my account without the (Mac) tag (even though that's what it said when it was activated).

Not at home to download and install, so that's as much verification as I can give you at this point.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']The same thing happens when you buy Civ on Steam. You get a Mac and PC version in your library.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, I appreciate the verification. Well, off to spend some more money on the way to breaking the bank before the end of the year. :whee:

[quote name='mokmoof']It's still brilliant (in the emphatic American sense, not the devalued British sense), but between the weird material and the weirder translation, it can be a tough game to get through. The Void is just as brilliant and translated much better (and also less reliant on dialogue).[/QUOTE]
I'm actually a Russian and I've had a chance to play a little bit of Pathologic without any translation when it first came out and, from what I recall, the dialogue was still very very weird ;)

This thread is making me realize how horrible my Steam backlog already is. Every time someone recommends a game, I check it out...and find out I already own it.

[quote name='mrfossey']This thread is making me realize how horrible my Steam backlog already is. Every time someone recommends a game, I check it out...and find out I already own it.[/QUOTE]

Oh god this is me. Everyone was talking about the Void so I was like 'fine, I'll go take a look at it.'

"You already own The Void."

Since when?!

[quote name='g6grim']I'm actually a Russian and I've had a chance to play a little bit of Pathologic without any translation when it first came out and, from what I recall, the dialogue was still very very weird ;)[/QUOTE]
haha, I got that impression, both from the Let's Play (http://lparchive.org/Pathologic/) and from Ice Pick Lodge's other output. I do envy you getting to experience the weirdness unmediated, though. :p

[quote name='The End']All the iWin games are 75% off. SCORE!!![/QUOTE]

And no mention of Coconut Queen?

[quote name='MC Kage']
also how is Sanctum?[/QUOTE]

It's a slow-ish paced first-person Tower Defense game. It's Unreal Engine - looks pretty nice. It's pretty fun, has co-op, and there's a good bit of content. I can't say I play it a whole lot though.

[quote name='Mooby']Question: Does it have TAGES (or any other third party DRM aside from Steam)? Read that it might but doesn't seem to show up on the store page.[/QUOTE]

Don't know, I ended up not installing it due to not having enough room. My 2TB drive for Steam is about full lol

Probably losing my gamer cred forever but...do people like Farm Frenzy? I remember playing it on my phone at some point and thinking it was kind of fun...

[quote name='Dalrint']Probably losing my gamer cred forever but...do people like Farm Frenzy?[/QUOTE]
Join date aside, you must be new here. You'll have to try a lot harder than that to lose game cred around this bunch.

Come up with a game where you plant flowers and have to care for them until they bloom and drop out puppies that poop more flower seeds and these guys will be lining up to buy it.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Join date aside, you must be new here. You'll have to try a lot harder than that to lose game cred around this bunch.

Come up with a game where you plant flowers and have to care for them until they bloom and drop out puppies that poop more flower seeds and these guys will be lining up to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Having witnessed the coconut queen...moment...during the last sale, I suppose you have a point.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Join date aside, you must be new here. You'll have to try a lot harder than that to lose game cred around this bunch.

Come up with a game where you plant flowers and have to care for them until they bloom and drop out puppies that poop more flower seeds and these guys will be lining up to buy it.[/QUOTE]

THEY HAVE ONE OF THOSE!? Link please.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Probably should hold out on darksiders, because theres a strong chance of a THQ humble bundle coming.[/QUOTE]

Cool cool

[quote name='hal']It's a slow-ish paced first-person Tower Defense game. It's Unreal Engine - looks pretty nice. It's pretty fun, has co-op, and there's a good bit of content. I can't say I play it a whole lot though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Sanctum Collection is up for $4.74, got some interest in it lol

[quote name='KaOTiK']Don't know, I ended up not installing it due to not having enough room. My 2TB drive for Steam is about full lol[/QUOTE]

Doh! Thanks, anyway.

Re: Sanctum -- It's a decent enough game but I just could never get into it. I guess stuff like Orcs Must Die and Dungeon Defenders satisfied my tower defense/action hybrid needs. Sanctum is a bit more strategic in terms of building paths and funneling enemies in and out of optimal killzones but I found the action/shooting part a bit lackluster.

[quote name='KaOTiK']I'm surprised at how large of an install Silverfall is 22gigs wow[/QUOTE]

I think that someone said about 10 pages back that it's really only ~10 gigs - it looks bigger because the expansion uses the base game files and you don't really need to download those again.

[quote name='The End']Are sure that you still have it in your inventory? Because my Trine 2 coupon was removed. Another poster here said his was removed also. I was under the impression that they had been revoked.[/QUOTE]

It was then when I bought Legend of Grimrock it was gone. So I guess ti was revoked.

[quote name='Nastrodamous']this is the cheapest xcom is gonna be right?[/QUOTE]
Probably yes (since it's a Daily), but buy it from Amazon if you're in the US. Same price and you'll get a $5 coupon for January.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I think that someone said about 10 pages back that it's really only ~10 gigs - it looks bigger because the expansion uses the base game files and you don't really need to download those again.[/QUOTE]

That was me in the GG thread. I should have been able to report specifics by now but my download speeds fell for two hours, so I'll be able to report back in an hour on the actual disk use.

[quote name='asheskitty']And now Silverfall Complete is on Steam for $3.74 through the 27th. I snagged it right away. (Unlikely it'll go lower, and I don't want to forget.)

Steam freaked me out with 21+10GBs of download, wound up being just 10GB total. Apparently Earth Awakening is just 224MB on top of the base.[/QUOTE]

KOTOR II for $2.49, why not? Played thoroughly back when it was fresh to Xbox, still have it on a shelf but will revisit it now on PC.

17 pages a day is still nuts every time Steam has a sale. Absolutely loving when regulars to this thread join in on a sarcastic rant, and people come out of the woodwork that I can't ever recall seeing posting like they know whats what (loved the skyrim joke Severose). Anywho....is it confirmed for this sale that there will be a "recap day"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back