The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is if Strike Suit Zero wins, it'll get cards.. it's the only logical explanation I can think of. I doubt it'll be higher than 75% off. Might be better off voting for Awesomenauts though, that doesn't have cards yet.
But it'll get cards sooner or later... might it be best to not get then during the sale frenzy?

But that that makes perverse sense... again CAARDZ messing with sale prices/slots.

I hate you ><

But yeah, I had the same thought, you could buy it now if the 75% is a mistake....but if the vote discount percent is the mistake and it goes down to 90% off or something (if it wins), that'd suck to have bought it at 75% then.

edit: Looking at it now, maybe the Bastion and Strike Suit percentages are switched in the vote right now by accident.
,,,hmm... yeah that makes a lot more sense

Bastion 50% -> 66%

SSZ 75% -> 85%

Edit: But please tell me you hate the incessant PM requests on toejam and belly-button lint in the Amazon thread more.

The complaints about the sale surprise me, I've been very happy with it personally. I didn't notice any "card based discount lowering" shenanigans.

Torchlight 2 will be part of tomorrow's daily deals. Wonder how cheap Prison Architect will be when it hits the daily deal.
I'm guessing Prison will be 30-40%ish and on friday and Skyrim will be saturday? that makes the most sense right?

The complaints about the sale surprise me, I've been very happy with it personally. I didn't notice any "card based discount lowering" shenanigans.
Ignorance is bliss. ^_^

The best way to -enjoy- the steam sale is stay away from threads like these, and just check steam and buy what you desire.

would've bought gunpoint if it supported the 360 controller
Try the demo. I don't think a gamepad would be a very good way to play it. I say that as someone who uses a 360 controller for a lot of PC games that people in this thread would mock me for not playing with a mouse and keyboard.

Wow today's deals are pretty bad. Evoland looks generic as hell, and after looking at Fallen Enchantress, meh.

Still waiting on Rogue Legacy, Trials and Monaco.
Aside from Trials, which I already own, I'm right there with you. It blows my mind that Monaco lost that community choice vote on like day two or whatever it was and hasn't been seen since.

Oh, and Bastion will win the community vote. Highest discount and cards = auto win. Sucks as I wouldnt mind trying out Awesomenauts for $3.40.

for those interested in Gunpoint, if you buy it directly from the devs they give you a steam key and a drm-free version. Slightly better than the TF2 hat that steam gives you for buying the game.

I'm hopeful for a decent discount on Prison Architect too.

Today's sales blow... tomorrow will surely be better?

My guess is if Strike Suit Zero wins, it'll get cards.. it's the only logical explanation I can think of. I doubt it'll be higher than 75% off. Might be better off voting for Awesomenauts though, that doesn't have cards yet.
Even though Strike Suit Infinity has cards now?

Oh, and Gunpoint is really fun.

The below aren't really spoilers, they just take up a lot of vertical space in the thread. Still, avoid if you like going in absolutely fresh.

mKwVELZ.gif

yJMZ1HR.gif

I'd really like an opinion on this too. (Else I'm defaulting to SSI, which had been on my last-day-list.)
Strike Suit Zero has a story. Strike Suit Infinite is just a high score/score attack type game with no story, but I think it gives you more options in upgrading AI units and stuff.

I prefer Strike Suit Zero.. but that's because I like the progression and I like that it has a story, even if the story isn't that great.

would've bought gunpoint if it supported the 360 controller
Totally agree with you. NO LOVE for controller support today from the Indie's (Mount & Blade, Fallen Enchantress, Ace of Spades).

I do see, though, that "Ware of the Roses: Kingmaker" has controller support. Any thoughts on the game itself? I've seen sales on it before but have never pulled the trigger....

Strike Suit Zero has a story. Strike Suit Infinite is just a high score/score attack type mode with no story, but I think it gives you more options in upgrading AI units and stuff.
Thanks!.... but I was aware of that. I don't really need a story in my shump-likes... well I'm not paying extra for story. =D I'd also read that action (maybe it was the UGs) was refined a little in SSI.

Totally agree with you. NO LOVE for controller support today from the Indie's (Mount & Blade, Fallen Enchantress, Ace of Spades).

I do see, though, that "Ware of the Roses: Kingmaker" has controller support. Any thoughts on the game itself? I've seen sales on it before but have never pulled the trigger....
As I said above. Gunpoint isn't really a controller game. A large part of the game is point and clicking on things.

I'm affected by the FE:LH issue as well.  116% discount.  With some finagling I got it added to my card for -$6 and some change but couldn't check out no matter what.

Tempted by gun point, and I still have DMC dlc and Orcs must die 2 in my cart and I might be tempted by Fallan Enchantress legendary heroes if there was a buy button. :/ Totally torn on it though. Would like them all but I have to save enough for rogue legacy, This is hard.

I'd really like an opinion on this too. (Else I'm defaulting to SSI, which had been on my last-day-list.)
I found myself not returning to Zero, after playing Infinity. Infinity is the kind of game you can pick up every now and then and have tons of fun with. I say pick up Infinity and if you love the combat then get Zero to play more story based missions.

So now you can add Fallen Enchantress to your cart but at -66% not the 75% it was for previous owners earlier, sell price went backwards good thing I got at 75% when I did I guess o.o

Tempted by gun point, and I still have DMC dlc and Orcs must die 2 in my cart and I might be tempted by Fallan Enchantress legendary heroes if there was a buy button. :/ Totally torn on it though. Would like them all but I have to save enough for rogue legacy, This is hard.
Buy link for FE is back but its sans original FE discount which the dev said it was supposed to include.

Well there is a buy button for Fallen legends but it is more expensive than I could have gotten it before it went on a daily deal.

Virgil? I'm tempted but not fully commited to buying that one...

I talked myself out of the two skins packs... and IMO they did a terrible job with character skins.. lookup a video old-Dante looks wrong... and one of the product screenshots is outdated... they changed Dark Dante's hair to bleach-blond...

I'm guessing Prison will be 30-40%ish and on friday and Skyrim will be saturday? that makes the most sense right?
Tomorrow's featured daily will be Torchlight 2, because its postcard is behind Dead Island's on the main page.

I bought SS:I a few weeks ago. SS:Z supposedly has a story and missions. SS:I is the "arcade" version and is more simplified and "action-y". According to reviews, SS:I is more refined and has better combat.

The bad news is that, despite the refinement and improved combat, I didn't care for it all that much. It's kinda boring. If you like tracking tiny targets in a dark 360 degree backdrop then you may enjoy SS:I. I did not.

So is the base game of Fallen Enchantress included with Legendary Heroes, or would I need to buy both?
Think of Legendary Heroes as a stand alone expansion improves on Fallen Enchantress in every way.

So once you have Legendary Heroes no need to own Fallen Enchantress anymore, why previous owners of FE get/got a discount for buying LH as it is the definite experience.

I bought SS:I a few weeks ago. SS:Z supposedly has a story and missions. SS:I is the "arcade" version and is more simplified and "action-y". According to reviews, SS:I is more refined and has better combat.

The bad news is that, despite the refinement and improved combat, I didn't care for it all that much. It's kinda boring. If you like tracking tiny targets in a dark 360 degree backdrop then you may enjoy SS:I. I did not.
Thanks for that! Hmm... well I always felt it was a gamble... a low priced gamble...

Anyone have a opinion about Dungeon Siege 1 and 2, I know 3 was disappointing people say, but how is 2 or should I just get 1?
Woah woah woah, back up a second, they are selling Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 separately? Wow, they changed that, it used to be you had to buy DS 3 to get 1 and 2.

I hear DS 1 and 2 are great games. DS 3 isn't a bad game in any stretch. It's just really generic.

I talked myself out of the two skins packs... and IMO they did a terrible job with character skins.. lookup a video old-Dante looks wrong... and one of the product screenshots is outdated... they changed Dark Dante's hair to bleach-blond...
Yeah its the virgil one I am unsure on. Also Fallen enchantress has the loyalty discount back again. I can buy it for $9.99 like I could have all sale. So not really a deal but it makes it easy to say no to it.

Posting here since I ran out of room in the OP

Expired Flash Sales

[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $9.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - $29.99 $8.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]F1 2010 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]F1 2011 - $29.99 $7.49
[*]F1 2012 - $39.99 $9.99
[*]F1 Race Stars - $39.99 $9.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Mars: War Logs - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Aliens: Colonial Marines - $49.99 $12.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.77[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Scribblenauts Unlimited - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Serious Sam Complete Pack - $94.99 $9.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter - $5.99 $0.59
[*]Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter - $5.99 $0.59
[*]Serious Sam Double D - $7.99 $0.79
[*]Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $14.99 $1.49
[*]Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $19.99 $1.99

[*]Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - $4.99 $0.49[/customspoiler]

[*]Amnesia: The Dark Descent - $19.99 $3.99
[*]Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - $32.99 $8.24
[*]3D Mark - $24.99 $8.40
[*]Don't Starve - $14.99 $8.99
[*]Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - $14.99 $4.99
[*]Primal Carnage - $14.99 $5.09[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Unreal Deal Pack - $39.99 $9.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]F.E.A.R. Collection - $54.96 $13.74[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]F.E.A.R. 3 - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Crusader Kings II Collection - $79.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Organ Trail: Director's Cut - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $5.99
[*]Star Wars Battlefront II $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - $39.99 $9.99
[*]Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - $39.99 $13.39
[*]Trine Complete Collection - $24.99 $4.99

[*]Mass Effect Collection - $39.99 $11.99

[*]Poker Night at the Inventory - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Poker Night 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Spec-Ops: The Line - $29.99 $7.49
[*]The Swapper - $14.99 $7.49
[*]ShootMania Storm - $19.99 $11.99 (3-Pack - $49.99 $29.99/5-Pack - $79.99 $47.99)
[*]TrackMania² Canyon - $19.99 $9.99 (3-Pack - $49.99 $24.99/5-Pack - $79.99 $39.99)
[*]Impire - $19.99 $4.99

[*]Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition - $29.99 $8.99
[*]NBA2K13 - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Doom 3: BFG Edition - $19.99 $4.99
[*]You Need a Budget 4 - $59.99 $14.99
[*]Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Metro Last Light - $49.99 $29.99
[*]SimCity 4 Deluxe - $19.99 $5.99
[*]Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars - $19.99 $6.79
[*]I Am Alive - $14.99 $5.09
[*]RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Lords of Football - $29.99 $10.19
[*]Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 and 4 Bundle - $7.99 $3.99

[*]Kinetic Void - $19.99 $6.79
[*]Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $19.99 $5.99

[*]L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $14.99

[*]Ys Origin - $19.99 $6.79
[*]Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $14.99 $5.09
[*]Ys I & II Chronicles+ - $14.99 $5.09
[*]Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Garry's Mod - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Farming Simulator 2013 - $27.99 $9.51

[*]Bully - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Magicka Collection - $34.99 $8.74

[*]Super Meat Boy - $14.99 $3.74
[*]God Mode - $9.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $29.99 $14.99)
[*]Legend of Grimrock - $14.99 $3.39
[*]XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $39.99 $9.99

[*]Bit.Trip.Runner 2 + Soundtrack + Good Friends Character Pack - $19.99 $9.99

[*]FarCry - $9.99 $2.49
[*]FarCry 2 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]FarCry 3 - $39.99 $23.99
[*]FarCry 3: Blood Dragon - $14.99 $8.99
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $12.49

[*]Little Inferno - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Football Manager 2013 - $39.99 $9.99
[*]Duke Nukem 3D - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Bastion - $14.99 $2.24
[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $9.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $2.24
[*]Cities XL Platinum - $29.99 $7.49

Expired Daily Deals

[*]Killing Floor - $19.99 $3.99 (6-Pack - $99.95 $19.98)
[*]Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion - $39.99 $9.99 (4-Pack - $119.99 $29.99)
[*]Terraria - $9.99 $2.49 (4-Pack - $29.99 $7.49)
[*]Dust: An Elysian Tail - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Max Payne Complete - $84.97 $21.23[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Wargame Franchise Pack - $54.99 $21.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Castle Crashers - $14.99 $3.74 (4-Pack - $44.97 $11.23)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dawn of War Franchise Pack - $139.99 $34.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $19.99 $4.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - $19.99 $4.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Portal 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (2-Pack - $34.98 $8.74)
[*]Sanctum Complete Bundle - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Super Sanctum TD - $3.99 $0.99
[*]Sanctum 2 - $14.99 $7.49 (4-Pack - $44.99 $22.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Eador: Masters of the Broken World - $19.99 $11.99
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]The Sims 3 - $29.99 $20.09[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

[*]Remember Me - $49.99 $29.99
[*]ARMA X: Anniversary Edition - $49.99 $16.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]​ARMA II: British Armed Forces - $8.99 $3.05

[*]ARMA: Gold Edition - $9.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Hitman Absolution - $24.99 $6.24 (Professional Edition - $29.99 $7.49)

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Mars: War Logs - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)

[*]RPG Maker XV - $69.99 $23.79 (4-Pack - $209.97 $71.38)
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Might and Magic Franchise Pack - $97.93 $33.29[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - $9.99 $3.39

[*]Heroes of Might and Magic VI - $29.99 $10.19

[*]Resident Evil 5 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - $29.99 $7.49
[*]Resident Evil 6 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Stardrive - $29.99 $10.19
[*]Empires Legacy Bundle - $49.99 $16.99

[*]Sniper Elite Franchise Pack - $39.99 $13.39[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - $14.99 $5.09 (4-Pack - $44.97 $15.27)
[*]Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $24.99 $6.24 (4-Pack - $74.99 $18.74)
[*]Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition - $7.99 $1.19

[*]Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - $29.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Surgeon Simulator 2013 - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $59.99 $29.99 (Deluxe Edition - $79.99 $39.99)
[*]Call of Duty: Black Ops - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Fez - $9.99 $4.99
[*]The Walking Dead $24.99 $6.24
[*]Darksiders - $19.99 $3.99
[*]Darksiders 2 - $49.99 $9.99

[*]Just Cause - $6.99 $1.39
[*]Just Cause 2 - $14.99 $2.99

[*]Anno 2070 - $29.99 $14.99 (Complete Edition - $49.99 $24.99)

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89

[*]Don't Starve - $14.99 $8.99
[*]Scribblenauts Unlimited - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Left4Dead 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Defiance - $39.99 $13.59
[*]Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - $14.99 $10.04
[*]Hotline Miami - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Mars: War Logs - $19.99 $13.39
[*]Toki Tori 2 - $14.99 $9.89

FE:LH is back to 75% discount now... tempting...

edit: oops beaten to the punch by Daren haha.  On another note, I don't think any games got cards today (at least none that I currently own).

Is anyone picking up the higher editions of Gunpoint? I am kind of interested in the commentary and maybe the prototype versions, but its a pretty steep price hike for a game I haven't even played yet. 

It would be nice if they were DLC so I could pick up the regular edition now and look into the bonuses further down the line.

Hm thanks, I may just wait on SS:I/SS:Z till next sale then any pick up dungeon siege bundle instead.

Anyone have any thoughts on how well Dungeon Siege games hold up today? Don't mind aging graphics as I still play games like Baldur's Gate just if the combat and story is worth price for all three games.

Woah woah woah, back up a second, they are selling Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 separately? Wow, they changed that, it used to be you had to buy DS 3 to get 1 and 2.

I hear DS 1 and 2 are great games. DS 3 isn't a bad game in any stretch. It's just really generic.
Thanks!, I think i'll pick up the complete pack then.

Drante gets Bleach hair later on for reasons, needless to say that's not outdated

Is anyone picking up the higher editions of Gunpoint? I am kind of interested in the commentary and maybe the prototype versions, but its a pretty steep price hike for a game I haven't even played yet.

It would be nice if they were DLC so I could pick up the regular edition now and look into the bonuses further down the line.
the devs plan to add an upgrade option for the special/exclusive editions at some point in the future, so if you buy the game today you can always upgrade it if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back