The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone used SteamCardExchange yet? Looks like an interesting premise at least for those that are trying to complete badges for a game and getting duplicate cards.

"Not yet ready for primetime" it seems, as they charge a premium price on the trade if it's their last card in the bot's inventory. For items they have multiples of though, it seems to be a 1:1 trade ratio.
I use that and the Backpack.tf Cardswap service. The Backpack.tf one has one difference - you can "pay" with TF2 Metal or Keys. The same "last card costs more" rule is also there, but, if you're only looking to swap one card for another, it works quite well.

Not having to interact with an actual person would be high on my list of reasons to use the bot trading service.

Truth. I briefly spent time at tf2r, examined the user base, and left immediately. It's 1000x worse than the Counter-Strike community, which is why I stopped playing the day it went retail. Also why I avoid reddit like the plague.

valve finally wised up and found a way to get CAGs to actually buy games during the Steam Sale, give out "free" steam bucks which only can be spent on Steam, brilliant.....

Anyone else notice how odd the description is for the newly released Legends of Dawn???

I've heard better ramblings from outsourced tech support. Their grammar is terrible too.

I feel like I need to go take a shower.
I was feeling charitable and Kickstarted this game. It's terrible. Now I'm sad in my heart. :cry:

Maybe it'll get cards!

Is that the game that sexed up their kick-starter pitch with the hot foreign chick in a tight sweater?

EDIT: Apparently it is that game.

Both.  The game made me hate Croatia a little just for hosting the developers.

It's clunky, ugly and dull.  Also, the dialogue is off -- the narration when you begin a new game for example bears only a passing resemblance to what's on your screen.

Someday this will be in an indie bundle and you'll all say "That Syntax Error, he sure knew his stuff".  If there's any justice, it'll be an Indie Facekick 2 bundle.

Haha, yes it was.
Sure you don't wanna re-evaluate your position on the quality of the game?

j7ps.jpg

Looks like a winner to me.

Both. The game made me hate Croatia a little just for hosting the developers.

It's clunky, ugly and dull. Also, the dialogue is off -- the narration when you begin a new game for example bears only a passing resemblance to what's on your screen.

Someday this will be in an indie bundle and you'll all say "That Syntax Error, he sure knew his stuff". If there's any justice, it'll be an Indie Facekick 2 bundle.
Well, at least you can take solace in the fact that you supported a better-looking Numen clone like a bra supports a pair of Eastern European cans under a thin brown shirt. Too bad you didn't pledge $250 or higher, maybe then she would've driven down from Massachusetts to thank you. (we all know that's what you wanted) ;)

I'd like to nominate this for adding to "preorder deals" in the OP:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234650/

Shadowrun Returns is 10% off with a preorder.
thanks, but for now I'd like to keep it just games with special content as a preorder bonus. If others feel it's worth adding all the 10% off preorders I guess I could, but I'd rather not mess with it if I could help it (the whole OP broke when I added the raven game earlier, though thankfully it only took about a half hour to fix).

Both. The game made me hate Croatia a little just for hosting the developers.

It's clunky, ugly and dull. Also, the dialogue is off -- the narration when you begin a new game for example bears only a passing resemblance to what's on your screen.

Someday this will be in an indie bundle and you'll all say "That Syntax Error, he sure knew his stuff". If there's any justice, it'll be an Indie Facekick 2 bundle.
Maybe it'll One Day be in some Amazon DVG Indie CAG Bundle...? ;)

No, this was the $15 moment...

3747df24426ee50d18bd86c1c538f23e.gif

Honestly though, the game looked good on paper. It should have stayed on paper.
If we want to be honest about it, this game looked good when it was Guild Wars 2, and World of Warcraft before that, and Diablo before that. Vast, open-world RPGs have been done too well too many times before.

Generic, ugly, poor controls, boring.  By about two minutes in, I was starting to click through dialogue already.  Poor voice acting.  Combat was spam clicking.  I don't know how they got their shots in the promo video but I could barely zoom in; I had essentially two zoom settings: Far and kinda far.  But that wasn't so bad because the close ups I had of my character during creation weren't anything I'd want to look at.  It's a 3rd person ARPG where you can't move via mouse, only WASD.  Buggy -- got stuck in rocks.  When you go into water, you just fall in, still walking like you just walked off the ledge and disappear.  In short, it just isn't any fun to play.  I'll probably try again out of some sense of obligation but there's much better ways to spend your gaming moments.

I'm obviously joking about any real bitterness or anger although it is disappointing.  I wasn't expecting GW2 but I thought it'd be $15 worth of entertainment.  It's not though.

@SyntaxError

W/ all those kind of bugs and issues - does it have as many issues as Gothic 3 upon release? ;)

Sounds like it needs A LOT of patching and/or overhauling on the technical side.

Oh, can you reconfigure the controls? 

(I'm left-handed - I use Up, Down, Left, Right cursors for movement)

Can you turn-off the English voice-acting?

Oh, can you reconfigure the controls?
(I'm left-handed - I use Up, Down, Left, Right cursors for movement)

Can you turn-off the English voice-acting?
You can remap the keys. You can't move via point & clicking with the mouse. There's no option to turn off voice acting (you can make it Croatian, Hungarian or Russian though). I saw that there were zoom in/out keys in the map (I had used my mouse's scroll wheel) and thought maybe I misjudged there but, no, they're no more effective than the wheel.

Well this whole trading card stuff finally got me to play Binding of Issac. I have to say that's a pretty fun game even though I am absolutely awful at it.

By the way, what should I do with the cards? What would you guys do? I been selling duplicates for whatever the market value and keeping any I don't own. Is that a good strategy? Just wondering what the best move is since I only somewhat understand all this trading card biz.

You can remap the keys. You can't move via point & clicking with the mouse. There's no option to turn off voice acting (you can make it Croatian, Hungarian or Russian though). I saw that there were zoom in/out keys in the map (I had used my mouse's scroll wheel) and thought maybe I misjudged there but, no, they're no more effective than the wheel.
I know I'm asking tons of questions - and will ask some more, probably - but, thanks A LOT for the info!

About controls -- Hmmmm....does the game work w/ a gamepad natively?

About voice-acting -- I do this often w/ foreign games, if this option is available to put the game's VO in its native language (Non-English) w/ English written sub-titles.

Well this whole trading card stuff finally got me to play Binding of Issac. I have to say that's a pretty fun game even though I am absolutely awful at it.

By the way, what should I do with the cards? What would you guys do? I been selling duplicates for whatever the market value and keeping any I don't own. Is that a good strategy? Just wondering what the best move is since I only somewhat understand all this trading card biz.
My advice is sell, because prices haven't gone up since the start of the beta. With everyone introduced to the market, things are already more unstable (some BoI cards were selling for as low as 16 cents on the day of their release). It's smart to sell now and buy them back later when they get cheaper (if you want them).

Or you could hold onto them and wait for the Summer Sale. Some people think Valve may make stackable coupons or make badges useful during the sale, or simply do something worthwhile with the cards. Thus this may make the card values go up. I personally don't think so, but it's up to you.

Well you need to come to a decision on whether you plan to craft any badges. If yes, continue selling duplicates, but then use the money that you get from the sales to buy the cards that you don't have. If no, there's no real point in holding onto any of the cards.

I know I'm asking tons of questions - and will ask some more, probably - but, thanks A LOT for the info!

About controls -- Hmmmm....does the game work w/ a gamepad natively?

About voice-acting -- I do this often w/ foreign games, if this option is available to put the game's VO in its native language (Non-English) w/ English written sub-titles.
No, no native controller support. M+KB only. Amusingly, when I loaded the game to check, I noticed my in-game map which used to display my location as Kor-whatever Falls now says ~missing~ in the location field :lol:

nearly everything I sold was ~$0.20-0.50 a pop because market battling just isn't my thing. Just get the shi!t out of my inventory and give me something I can make use of.
co-sign

I enjoyed playing this game UNTIL they introduced Zombies. Quickly ruined any fun I had with it, stopped soon after.
I hate the concept of zombies in practically every usage. It's rare that I'll even play a game with zombies in it.
Nothing is probably wrong with them if you enjoy zombies crammed into everything, but if someone is like me, know that you can still have hours of fun before the zombies show up.
We need to do dis $$$hit:

A retrograde, procedurally generated zombie-anything with hi-larious hipster-humor and a sexually-stifled clan of choirboys spreading the good word on forums as if they were getting paid. And chiptunes...

tumblr_inline_mjtmvpyVy41qz4rgp.gif

Me too.

Is it sad that for $0.21 I kinda want to buy that just to post it on all of my friend's status updates?

cannot-be-unseen.jpg
No, it's 100% suave. :roll:

I expect great from you, shaqles, and I didn't get that and I expect that. I'm gonna have to cut you for the rest of the day.

Monopoly is actually a tale of future rights-management dystopia; you play as members of the Illuminati, tightening your grip over the masses with out-of-control pricing and ever-more-invasive EULAs.

Clue was originally spelled C'lu; you were supposed to explore an old New England mansion, trying to piece together the incantation that would open a mysterious free-standing door, through which could be heard gurgling noises and wordless chanting.

Then there's Sorry, which spun a tale of zombie survival horror long before George Romero was a twinkling in his parents' eyes...
GOTTEM

murphy_clap_gif.gif

A beautiful ho playing PC games? What is this galapagos sorcery? Who put you up to this?

Edit: Why did you delete me from your friends-list, Penguin?

Yeah, I'm out.

WASD is fine in first-person games, but the part of my brain that enjoys ARPGs needs the clicky-clicky overload of mouse-to-move, mouse-to-attack.
I actually prefer WASD for all games. I hate the clicky-click thing so much.

"ho"? Really? I'd like to think we're better than that
She definitely deserves at least a formal "whore." I'm glad women have strong guys like us to protect their honor. What would they do otherwise?

There were indie games 75 years ago?
Indian games? For Sure!

Well shit. I just got spodered
You don't need to put up a front. We all know that you got spodered and you liked it. ;)

That's not even in contention.

The second best emoticon on the market? Why it's none other than the Litle Gold vibrator* by JimmyJane emoticon.
ftfy

yes it has a replaceable motor... I'm still waiting for iFixIt to announce its repairability score. ;)

So what is it exactly about zombies that make you not like them so much? I know they are all the rage right now, but I've just never understood the dislike some people have towards them. I guess I've just never met a type of game enemy that has made me dislike a game just for being that type of character.
Icky. Awful. Creepy.

I actually prefer WASD for all games. I hate the clicky-click thing so much.

She definitely deserves at least a formal "whore." I'm glad women have strong guys like us to protect their honor. What would they do otherwise?
IJKL* or gtfo... WASD is mouse driven games.

*or the inferior but very common IJLM

And the proper term is sex worker.

Un-breaking breaking news of the day:

Terraria devs are working on card art for Steam trading cards. (They tweeted a pic earlier this morning)

This has been a rubbish news announcement.

"ho"? Really? I'd like to think we're better than that
Yeah, some of the remarks are taking a turn for the dark. She's an attractive woman. She may/probably hammed it up a bit for the video. No biggie, whatever gets eyeballs to watch your sales pitch all the way through. No reason to start getting nasty though.

Didn't they otherwise abandon the game?
They said they were going to, then they released the PS3 version, then they announced a big PC update that's upcoming. I don't really follow the dev so I don't know if their "new" project fizzled out so they returned to Terraria or what. But, you're right: they once announced that they were essentially finished with Terraria and moving on to new projects.

They said they were going to, then they released the PS3 version, then they announced a big PC update that's upcoming. I don't really follow the dev so I don't know if their "new" project fizzled out so they returned to Terraria or what. But, you're right: they once announced that they were essentially finished with Terraria and moving on to new projects.
I *think* that the console conversion has been done by a third party? Could be wrong.

I follow one of the devs, Tiyuri(sp?) on Twitter and he's been pretty active in dropping pieces of information about the new title, Starbound. The reason Terraria was "abandoned" was that they'd done all they wanted to do with it as far as I can tell. There's still quite a lot of content in there.

Edit: Ooh, they're releasing a new content patch (1.2) in July. Probably a nice time to go for caaaaaaaaaaards, then.

I'll take your word on it for the PS3 port.  I only know it exists because my son used to play on PC, then got excited to see it come to PS3 and is now back to the PC.  Both because he likes the PC version better and because of the big content update that's supposed to be coming.

I'm guessing at least 10-12 cards for Terraria if you have all the NPCs with cards plus the bosses.  Even if they only do the original bosses and not the "hard mode" ones.

Un-breaking breaking news of the day:

Terraria devs are working on card art for Steam trading cards. (They tweeted a pic earlier this morning)

This has been a rubbish news announcement.
It at least confirms that the developers themselves are in charge of card content, so we know who to blame when the cards/emoticons/backgrounds are shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back