The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you do, but wait for it to be cheaper!
75% off or better for backlogging.

Playing ASAP = whatever you feel willing to pay.

I suggest often 50% off or better, when going for ASAP.

Ain't always easy to hold out for certain titles, I know.

EDIT:

I try not to do the "playing ASAP", pre-order, or buy week of release thing for tons of reasons -> DLC-Mania; Re-Release Mania w/ Complete Editions later; price-drops are frequent & can slash big quickly on PC (Especially in digital market); etc etc.

Personally, I think big-title RPG's are the "ASAP" rule-breakers for me - b/c of the amount of time many of those titles offer. Titles like BioWare RPG's, ES series, Fallout series, and The Witcher series often speak to me like such.

Finally got my first booster pack, Portal 2! Is it better to sell the pack, or open it first? They're being listed at $1.49 and seem to be selling. I guess I'll sell the pack, the individual cards are at 40 cents and there's almost no chance of a foil.
I opened by Zombie Driver pack because the pack averaged $1.5 and cards were averaging at $.50. Worth opening it on the chance of getting a foil.

75% off or better for backlogging.

Playing ASAP = whatever you feel willing to pay.

I suggest often 50% off or better, when going for ASAP.

Ain't always easy to hold out for certain titles, I know.
EDIT:

I try not to do the "playing ASAP", pre-order, or buy week of release thing for tons of reasons -> DLC-Mania; Re-Release Mania w/ Complete Editions later; price-drops are frequent & can slash big quickly on PC (Especially in digital market); etc etc.

Personally, I think big-title RPG's are the "ASAP" rule-breakers for me - b/c of the amount of time many of those titles offer. Titles like BioWare RPG's, ES series, Fallout series, and The Witcher series often speak to me like such.
/agree

I'd also stress that waiting for that first 50% sale is the largest (stepwise) savings. Honestly rampant DLC putting some games I'd otherwise buy sooner on the wait for GOTY list, e.g. NFS: MW (2012).

/agree

I'd also stress that waiting for that first 50% sale is the largest (stepwise) savings. Honestly rampant DLC putting some games I'd otherwise buy sooner on the wait for GOTY list, e.g. NFS: MW (2012).
Agree.

Besides the above stuff that we both mentioned, I think there's one of the other things making it easier for me to "wait it out" (for 75% off or better; and/or wait for a Complete Edition) on a game for a better deal: my always increasing backlog.

I often can just look at my backlog and I can often pull a game out of that backlog to play next.

/agree

Agree.

Besides the above stuff that we both mentioned, I think there's one of the other things making it easier for me to "wait it out" (for 75% off or better; and/or wait for a Complete Edition) on a game for a better deal: my always increasing backlog.

I often can just look at my backlog and I can often pull a game out of that backlog to play next.
18388076.jpg

Does Valve make Canadians give them tax info?

I've been wondering how buying Steam gift cards in Canada works, their store operates entirely in USD for us. EB Games is selling their cards now, if it's $20 Canadian for $20 US worth of funds that'd be weird.

I've been loosely following the Mystery Card market since I'm bored with bland summer sales and have noticed quite a change since the card first appeared. I decided to made a mystery card progression chart just for a comparative purpose (and for fun).

qHQ8Pdj.jpg

What if... by collecting a set of mystery cards to craft a mystery badge which gives you a mystery map on your way to finding a mystery treasure chest filled with a mystery background, a mystery icon and a mystery coupon inside!? 

Psshh, naw, I'm probably way off. Valve would never do something like that for a Steam Summer/Winter sale. ;)

That's sure to boost the price :)

I'd been buying cheap mystery cards over the last few days (the rare one hits 60ish cents) and I have a collection of ten now.  Looks like I chose the right number.  The price fluctuates, but usually bottoms out daily between midnight and 3:00 AM est.  Otherwise you have the same people buying and reposting cheap cards throughout the day to normalize price.  Don't know who has time for that. 

That's sure to boost the price :)

I'd been buying cheap mystery cards over the last few days (the rare one hits 60ish cents) and I have a collection of ten now. Looks like I chose the right number. The price fluctuates, but usually bottoms out daily between midnight and 3:00 AM est. Otherwise you have the same people buying and reposting cheap cards throughout the day to normalize price. Don't know who has time for that.
Yeah, I have no idea how anyone profits from buying cards at 80¢ to repost at 90¢ or whatever. The fees on an 90¢ sale leave you with about 76¢

I'm seriously hoping that you don't have to combine a full set of mystery cards to get a reward. That would hella suck.

Even if you have 10 mystery cards... how are you supposed to know whether you have 10 different mystery cards, since there are 10 different IDs on them (with one ID locked right now)? Seems retarded.

Even if you have 10 mystery cards... how are you supposed to know whether you have 10 different mystery cards, since there are 10 different IDs on them (with one ID locked right now)? Seems retarded.
This blog I just came across tells how one could find the Mystery card's ID (i.e. 168230920, 168230921, etc...) in their inventory.

Yeah... in your inventory, after you've bought/crafted the card. Unless you can figure out the ID before buying the card on the market, sounds really fun.
The same userscript that tells you the classID in your inventory does so on the market.

if Mystery cards were in the .50-.60 range I would probably consider grabbing the other 9 I'm missing just to gamble on what they might be.

The same userscript that tells you the appid in your inventory does so on the market.

if Mystery cards were in the .50-.60 range I would probably consider grabbing the other 9 I'm missing just to gamble on what they might be.
Ah, okay. Now it makes slightly more sense.

Though I doubt that's how Steam intended for it to work. They'll probably show up differently once they want people to collect them.

thanks for the heads up, now I can finally stop strangling myself trying to use a rockband mic :lol:
Just ordered mine too. Don't need it but we'll see how it is.
Grabbed one, thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the heads up, wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
Glad to be of service, now DAMN YOU ALL! :twoguns: So many damn CAG 3.0 notifications for that thread, lmao....god I hate CAG 3.0....

EVERYONE said:
MYSTERY CARD CRAP
DAMN YOU VALVE AND YOUR TIRELESS WAYS TO KEEP US BUSY AND OCCUPIED SO YOU CAN GO ON NOT RELEASING EPISODE 3! :whee:

Glad to be of service, now DAMN YOU ALL! :twoguns: So many damn CAG 3.0 notifications for that thread, lmao....god I hate CAG 3.0....
fucking hell, I know right? Even if you tell it to stop notifications, they keep coming. Only way to stop it is to stop following the thread... CAG Suck.0 rears its ugly head again.

But I don't have to give my SSN to Valve for their 'safekeeping.'
Do you smoke reefer 25/8? You're the most paranoid ogre-looking dude at CAG.

Hey, you see that thing behind you? Yeah, that. There's an FBI agent skulking around there and she intends to frame you.

It doesn't matter because:

They already know it. They are just testing you.
I think I want Skulls of Shogun.
Do I want Skulls of Shogun?
I think I want Skulls of Shogun.
Do I want Skulls of Shogun?

Looks fantastic. Do you yearn? I yearn.

Oh, I don't blame Valve I just don't want to give them my SSN.

Again, maybe Mary J isn't your friend -- she's just too harmful for you right now. Have you considered black-tar heroin?

What if... by collecting a set of mystery cards to craft a mystery badge which gives you a mystery map on your way to finding a mystery treasure chest filled with a mystery background, a mystery icon and a mystery coupon inside!?

Psshh, naw, I'm probably way off. Valve would never do something like that for a Steam Summer/Winter sale. ;)

Good looks! I think I'll prepare for the summer sale by uninstalling Steam.

I detest the sale-events but I hope they continue cuz so many people have fun wit 'em.

I decided to sell mine off while I can still make a profit.  Once people realize it is just expensive coal, I think these will bottom out. Plus in the last few days the amount of mystery cards on the market has almost doubled. 

They always go up.  The bots and users will eventually buy up anything below .90 cents though the cards end up as low as .77 or less at times during the day.  Each day the low goes lower and I think once the reveal happens there will be a small surge up followed by a giant fall down.  If this is anything like coal crafting people won't want to spend too much to gamble on a coupon or game. 

fucking hell, I know right? Even if you tell it to stop notifications, they keep coming. Only way to stop it is to stop following the thread... CAG Suck.0 rears its ugly head again.
Actually for the few threads that I couldn't turn off notifications for NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SELECTED THE OPTION, I found it worked as a good tradeoff to select to deliver notifications weekly. Still shouldn't be having to jump through hoops for all this crap...such a terrible downgrade. Like I kinda get SOME of the new features, but over all its a mess and was working just fine before, assuming you weren't posting alot of embedded videos in a single page, lol

I hope its something more than a coupon but I'm not going to go gambling in advance to the sale.  It probably is just a badge though.  Which I will probably want to have on my profile for some reason....

I may craft a cheap one just in case something cool happens with them. I still have cards for a few games so the cost will be minimal. Or I could probably just sell my cards and buy one if they are a mere $1.

I hate playing with controllers.  Mainly because I don't do it often so, when I try, I have no muscle memory and am constantly hitting the wrong button/switch or else:

"Hit Red Button to survive!"

"Wait... which of these is the red button?  Oh, there it i... ah, I'm dead.  Well, okay then."

It's a pain because it keeps me from enjoying some more arcade-styled titles that play best on controller: Sleeping Dogs, Batman series, etc.  Playing with a controller makes me feel like my mom playing a video game.

I really get the feeling the mystery cards will be something minor that I won't care about. At least that's what I'm hoping since I don't plan on getting one

This could explain why I hated Trine so much. Maybe.
Trine/Trine 2 actually plays a bit better with keyboard/mouse, at least for Amadeus/Zoya. I know it's a lot easier to cage enemies in with kb/m using Amadeus in Trine 2.. This is coming from someone who played through multiple times, mostly with gamepad, and played through once with kb/m.

Trine/Trine 2 actually plays a bit better with keyboard/mouse, at least for Amadeus/Zoya. I know it's a lot easier to cage enemies in with kb/m using Amadeus in Trine 2.. This is coming from someone who played through multiple times, mostly with gamepad, and played through once with kb/m.
If you ever get the urge to go through again, I could use some help with 'chieves for both games. Rarely do I find someone willing to play, and I'm usually not one to enjoy games on my own.

If you ever get the urge to go through again, I could use some help with 'chieves for both games. Rarely do I find someone willing to play, and I'm usually not one to enjoy games on my own.
I just finished a playthrough yesterday with a couple friends so I'm kind of burned out on Trine 2 lol.

I hate playing with controllers. Mainly because I don't do it often so, when I try, I have no muscle memory and am constantly hitting the wrong button/switch or else:

"Wait... which of these is the red button? Oh, there it i... ah, I'm dead. Well, okay then."

It's a pain because it keeps me from enjoying some more arcade-styled titles that play best on controller: Sleeping Dogs, Batman series, etc. Playing with a controller makes me feel like my mom playing a video game.
I feel your pain. Because I was playing SD mostly with my Rumblepad 2, it took a while for my fingers and my brain to adjust to what buttons correspond to X-Y-A-B; it's probably a lot easier with an actual XBOX controller. Also I had to stop playing Uncharted 3 because I'm too old to remember multiple configurations for different games (and different controller layouts) simultaneously!

EDIT: I will say that the Arkham games play just great with KB+M, although I suck at the challenge room stuff and that may or may not be due to my choice of control schemes.

That being the case, I suppose I can always attribute it to Trine just being kind-of crap. I can live with that.

This could explain why I hated Trine so much. Maybe.

The Trines, in my 30+ hours of experience, didn't require any precision whatsoever compared to something like SMB. They feel so heavily assisted like the characters wear Floaties or training wheels and the environment is made of pillows.

IMO Note that I'm not trying to lay my virtual dick on anybody; everybody's different.

I struggle with a non-musical keyboard for any type of game. "Stupid fingers" have always prevented me from drawing and painting. fucking dicks. I was pissed when I was a little saltine because I was backed up with myriad concepts I wanted to recreate on paper but I couldn't, and still can't, even achieve a respectable stick-figure or decent handwriting. Many years later I learned mental-masturbation from reading a mysterious scroll buried underneath my bomb shelter.

Mouse-only games are OK for me but Joy2key gets heavy usage here at Bendix HQ.

I hate playing with controllers. Mainly because I don't do it often so, when I try, I have no muscle memory and am constantly hitting the wrong button/switch or else:

"Wait... which of these is the red button? Oh, there it i... ah, I'm dead. Well, okay then."

It's a pain because it keeps me from enjoying some more arcade-styled titles that play best on controller: Sleeping Dogs, Batman series, etc. Playing with a controller makes me feel like my mom playing a video game.

Man... is there any other way that hampers you? That's fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back