The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Seconded, Sleeping Dogs is one of my top open world games this gen. I've never been able to get into any Rockstar game other than Bully, but Sleeping Dogs had me completely addicted. Everyone should check it out if it gets a flash/daily deal (which I'm all but certain it will) :D
Thirded! Although I never did get around to finishing it...

It's a decent game, and it just got its first expansion.
Ok, thanks. Maybe I should wait for more DLC to be bundled? I do feel like I have a huge surplus of fantasy games in my collection, and not enough space ones...

I've been playing most open world games since GTA I.  The GTA series is great to me.  It was crazy fun during 1 and 2, and just amazing when III came out.

To me, San Andreas was the pinnacle of the series because they pioneered a lot of the stuff you see nowadays in games (blending genres, rpg elements, micromanaging, etc).  GTA IV never really amazed me as much as the other games in the series, not sure if it was burn out or what.  I did have a blast with China Town Wars on the DS though.

All that said, I do think Sleeping Dogs is like the progression of the genre.  Game is great to look at, smooth game play, etc.  Highly recommend it, even if you didn't like GTA IV as much as you thought you were. 

Thirded! Although I never did get around to finishing it...

Ok, thanks. Maybe I should wait for more DLC to be bundled? I do feel like I have a huge surplus of fantasy games in my collection, and not enough space ones...
You might also wanna research it good if you haven't. It has a battle system some people can't stand where they don't control it directly and in stead you chose from a series of card options and the battle plays out in 3 rounds (long, medium and melee).

Back to SD, it's a fantastic game, you should finish it.  Also annihilator while you frequently like my posts you are still not a friend on my Steam list.

The DLC for SD is a mixed bag, a ton of it is worthless.  I've yet to play much of it.  Nightmare at Northpoint, Year of the Snake, and Zodiac Tournament (arguable) are all that have any worthwhile content.  The others are either skins/moves, or effectively repeat quests.   

I actually got most of the collectibles for SD despite being very anti-competitionist in my old age (and trust me, it makes games WAY more fun).

Yea, this card thing is something that, despite everyone's incredible excitement over it, I really couldn't care less.
still don't care.
idrEceq.png

Please keep on not caring so there are less sellers in the market. It's very likely I'll be able to fund my entire Steam sale on card money.
^

So is XCOM worth getting for $10? I don't really play many turn based games. I don't like Civilization, but for some reason, XCOM has me very interested.
Yes, totally. Easily one of my favorite SRPGs ever (Final Fantasy Tactics on PSX still wins for me) + aliens and lasers and shit. Such a good game.

But that 80 cents brings it down to almost 75% off. How low are you looking for it to go?
But see... when it's 75% off, it'll be even cheaper after card money. ;)

How do you define short? I got 18 hours with just the story and maybe half the side quests out of SD.
I got 23 hours from SD, I pause frequently because of Baby - but I have no clue how that guy defined it as short. If you were a competitionist and did all the DLC, I could see hitting 35 hours easily. The time did FLY for me though, because I loved the game so much.

I got 23 hours from SD, I pause frequently because of Baby - but I have no clue how that guy defined it as short. If you were a competitionist and did all the DLC, I could see hitting 35 hours easily. The time did FLY for me though, because I loved the game so much.
I like how "Baby" is capitalized.

Finally purchased my first game of this year's Summer Sale. Just Cause 2 and the Prima strategy guide for $3.99 was too tempting. Hoping to not go hog wild this year, as there's not much I want. I was holding off on Bioshock Infinite for the Steam Sale, but Newegg had it $30 for the 360 a couple of weeks ago so I bit. Looks like $30 will be the lowest during this sale too, so not bad. XCOM is a PS+ title, so I don't have to worry about that one, either.

Finally purchased my first game of this year's Summer Sale. Just Cause 2 and the Prima strategy guide for $3.99 was too tempting. Hoping to not go hog wild this year, as there's not much I want. I was holding off on Bioshock Infinite for the Steam Sale, but Newegg had it $30 for the 360 a couple of weeks ago so I bit. Looks like $30 will be the lowest during this sale too, so not bad. XCOM is a PS+ title, so I don't have to worry about that one, either.
I didn't know people ever actually bought the Prima guides on Steam...

Et tu Broly?

Could go lower, hard to say for sure, kinda newish. 55% off is pretty darn weird. (but then again we're also seeing 70% in unprescidented numbers.)
My theory is that it's unintentionally stacking the Flash Sale 40% discount with its sale-long 15% off, similar to the 91% Off Sleeping Dogs Discount of Winter '12.

I picked it up now because I'm thinking that if it goes on sale again, it will probably only be the intended 40% off.

Not once did I claim I went finding health shrines, or anything else that was deemed lame by me.

12hrs and under is short, sorry but that's my opinion just like you don't agree. That's fine! You have the right not to.

(I bought it when it released so there wasn't mass dlc either)

After you complete a badge don't you get a booster pack? I thought I read that somewhere.

Just wondering cause I finished two and am waiting. Am I wrong or does it just randomly show up?

Even if you ran two games in normal steam the drop rate is slower than one game at a time

All SAM does is emulate that so you're not installing or using you're comp resources to idle
Thanks for clarifying what SAM does. I was actually redownloading and running the card enabled games while I watched a movie or something

After you complete a badge don't you get a booster pack? I thought I read that somewhere.

Just wondering cause I finished two and am waiting. Am I wrong or does it just randomly show up?
You're eligible for a random drop of a booster after getting all your in-game drops.

Ok this is a little creepy:

You have created 151 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visitthe FAQ.

They needed social security and location info for an IRS form

For the person asking about Shogun 2 Total War:

All Total War games are the same in that they have turn-based strategic phase (build, invest, trade, whatever), and a real-time tactical phase (fight battles with large numbers of units).  It's very fun but can get tedious after a while.  Check YouTube videos to learn more about the TW series.  

I am looking to pick up Shogun2 base as I already have Fall of the Samurai, a stand-alone expansion that is basically like The Last Samurai (movie).  My big draw to it was the naval battles and naval bombardment, which while some say is broken, is hella fun!

Edit - there's also a multiplayer aspect to the game that is decently executed.  Though you will run into a few people who take advantage of OP units every now and then, it feels great to mastermind a comeback or completely obliterate some higher-level player's army with a well-placed hidden cavalry unit.

Back to SD, it's a fantastic game, you should finish it. Also annihilator while you frequently like my posts you are still not a friend on my Steam list.
Remedied! I generally don't add people on here (unless for trading) as I don't play multiplayer games much. (Secret: I actually naturally suck at most games...)

idrEceq.png

But see... when it's 75% off, it'll be even cheaper after card money. ;)
Haha, this. And yes, I suppose that's true about the 75% off. For me it was worth it at the current price even though I don't think I'd even heard of the game before last week.

I beat it the same day I bought it, and traded it back to BB. Grabbed the dlc when SD became free on ps+ (not worth the money IMO)
Dude, did you like play all day or something??? Even then it seems like a stretch.

Sleeping Dogs was my game of the year for 2012 until Borderlands 2 came out. Steam says I have 40 hours on it, and that's only playing the main game and maybe half of the first DLC.

I beat it the same day I bought it, and traded it back to BB. Grabbed the dlc when SD became free on ps+ (not worth the money IMO)
You had to ONLY do main story, get zero collectibles, and basically TRY to speed run through the game. Not only that you must have played at least 10+ hours straight peeing into a gatorade bottle.

Just looked it up, they are required by the IRS if you have sold more than 200 items and have earned over 20,000$ through those sales.  So once you get close to 200 they warn you that they need the info.  Since I doubt anyone makes 20k on sales though I doubt anyone actually has to do any reporting

Remedied! I generally don't add people on here (unless for trading) as I don't play multiplayer games much. (Secret: I actually naturally suck at most games...)
I rarely play multiplayer and I suck at most multiplayer games even when I do. I'm that guy that's like "AFK for 5 min" every two seconds because of Baby McDickface Izod.

No booster pack, just another summer sale card, background, emoticon

Not once did I claim I went finding health shrines, or anything else that was deemed lame by me.

12hrs and under is short, sorry but that's my opinion just like you don't agree. That's fine! You have the right not to.

(I bought it when it released so there wasn't mass dlc either)
I personally see under 8 hours as short, and I can see rushing through the story in around 10-12, but for me personally those 18 hours flew by in game. I can see myself revisiting to try and finish out the side quests and getting another 10-20 hours easily.

Ok this is a little creepy:

You have created 151 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. Please click here to provide the necessary information. To find out more about this requirement, please visitthe FAQ.

They needed social security and location info for an IRS form
US laws. Income beyond a certain threshold has to be reported to the IRS for taxation purposes. I do freelance work and contractor jobs and the same laws apply there too. Complete too many jobs or make too much money and it becomes illegal for the company to continue giving you work without the IRS paperwork. Even if you aren't a US resident, since Steam is a US company they have to follow the law. Unfortunate, but them's the breaks.

You might also wanna research it good if you haven't. It has a battle system some people can't stand where they don't control it directly and in stead you chose from a series of card options and the battle plays out in 3 rounds (long, medium and melee).
Thought I had multi-quoted this before. Thanks for the explanation. I generally don't like to spend a lot of time researching games before I buy (more than 15-20 min starts to feel like a waste), so maybe I'll just wait for a bit. It seems like 4X games get better the longer they're out, anyway - witness Civ 5, Fallen Enchantress, Warlock, etc....

I don't even play games on my PC and I just got six games for $13ish. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME

Any chance Amnesia will go lower?
CAG syndrome strikes again! And Amnesia has been $5 plenty of times before, not to mention being in Humble Indie Bundle V.

It's random.

SD definitely wasn't short. Even if you thought completing it 100% was lame, you still had stuff like the car missions and van missions and other side missions that were gameplay, not just randomly finding stuff.

I love the game so much though I look for any excuse to run back into HK and just run/drive/punch around. 

Funny enough, I tend to devolve into random rampages of death and destruction in GTA much more often than I do in SD.  SD I just tend to try to beat people's records for stuff. 

You had to ONLY do main story, get zero collectibles, and basically TRY to speed run through the game. Not only that you must have played at least 10+ hours straight peeing into a gatorade bottle.
Yes I played it that day, I had a week off work nephew and niece were staying at grandparents and I finally had some time to game.

I don't get the issue, I didn't say it sucked, or called anyone names.

Clearly my opinion offends people, so I won't post it anymore.

I rarely play multiplayer and I suck at most multiplayer games even when I do. I'm that guy that's like "AFK for 5 min" every two seconds because of Baby McDickface Izod.
LOL!!! I hear you, man. If I ever have kids I'm likely to have to give up gaming entirely...

still don't care.
What brings ya to this site? Did ya miss your flight?

Oh, ya have ta go?

Well, y'all come down again real soon, ya hear -- next time ya just need a place to crash we'll be here waitin' for ya, stackin' bundles sky-high.

I was able to get a Toki Tori 2 coupon from Dr Sasquatch here yesterday, and today 5 more coupons popped up in my inventory. I'd like to return the favor, and give them out to people who want them. Just give me a PM if you're interested.
I want Valve to add a code to each inventory item so stuff like coupons can be given away more easily.

Meanwhile... at Origin.....

NLrpz2E.gif
Tumbleweeds are emblematic of EA's rollback of innovation and its blustery relationship with its customers.

It's like how the GOP produces massive amounts of unbearable shit.

Mascots were wisely chosen in these cases.

Seriously, fark Ubi. I'm mildly interested in HOMMVI, but not at these prices. It's not even like it got good reviews. And thus far I've managed to avoid their client and I'm not in any hurry to change that now.
I wonder how Uplay is doing.... lol
I don't know, why don't

001BoxObverse.jpg

Total war: Shogun 2 is kinda like a Age of Empires, right?
I want shogun backgrounds; you know shit's gon' be tight. I'd pay a nickel for that.

Having never played any games in the GTA series, but been told they are similar to Saints Row and Sleeping Dogs which I loved, would it be worth getting the full pack (3, 4, LC, VC, and SA) IF it goes 75% ($12.49) or just get 4 and Episodes of Liberty City? (75%, $7.49)

It'd be $5 for 3, Vice City, and San Andreas

I would skip the older GTAs. I can't play them without disgorging on my previous pile of puke.

However:

- I did like them very much way back when they were new
- I don't play AAA open-world games that follow this archetype anymore because they don't do it for me

- I probably don't game like you -- I'll play Puzzle Quest, Alpha Centuari, then Portal 2 all on the same day

is it pathetic that i'd rather spend real money than gaben fun bucks ?

i wanna see how much i can accumulate with shit i already own 

that said i haven't bought anything so whatever suck it

Ugh i feel your pain now....my roly poly chubby cheek shit machine is a pain...every time i think I might get a good hour to get some multiplayer gaming in I get the "can you make a bottle, can you change him, can you blah blah mother f'n blah"

Instead I idle for cards......

Ugh i feel your pain now....my roly poly chubby cheek shit machine is a pain...every time i think I might get a good hour to get some multiplayer gaming in I get the "can you make a bottle, can you change him, can you blah blah mother f'n blah"

better you than me friendo

is it pathetic that i'd rather spend real money than gaben fun bucks ?

i wanna see how much i can accumulate with shit i already own

that said i haven't bought anything so whatever suck it
I feel a new trend taking over CAG. Spreadsheet detailing how many gaben bucks have been earned and from where.

Also, have to love generic steam support. At least they responded next day, but telling me that items purchased with a different payment method are not marketable for 7 days does NOT explain why I can't sell items I purchased prior to reloading my steam wallet or why I can't sell drops from games I already owned.

Yes I played it that day, I had a week off work nephew and niece were staying at grandparents and I finally had some time to game.

I don't get the issue, I didn't say it sucked, or called anyone names.

Clearly my opinion offends people, so I won't post it anymore.
I don't think it's so much that anyone is offended, just that we're all a bit incredulous. To us it sounds like you're talking about a different game. Did you skip the cutscenes?

I feel a new trend taking over CAG. Spreadsheet detailing how many gaben bucks have been earned and from where.

Also, have to love generic steam support. At least they responded next day, but telling me that items purchased with a different payment method are not marketable for 7 days does NOT explain why I can't sell items I purchased prior to reloading my steam wallet or why I can't sell drops from games I already owned.
Not a new spreadsheet, but I did add a column to my existing purchase log spreadsheet.

I now track the game, when I bought it, for how much, from where, how many hours I've played, how much TCG earnings I've gotten, whether or not I've reviewed it on GMG, whether I've beaten the game, and whether I've completed it 100%

LOL!!! I hear you, man. If I ever have kids I'm likely to have to give up gaming entirely...
There's ways to do it. It just involves a complete change in the way you play games. One of the reasons I loved Rogue Legacy so much - was that I could make advancements in 15-20 minute increments. I was also able to fully beat Dark Souls with around 700 achievement points - which is probably the pinnacle of my gaming achievements, not just because Dark Souls was hard, but Dark Souls with a baby is amazingly f-in hard (there is NO pause). Multiplayer is effectively dead for me though. I can't see any way of doing it without playing with super friendly people who don't mind you AFKing every 5 damn minutes. I've actually been thinking of starting a gamer-daddy blog or something to talk about my experience trying to be a gamer-dad.

Lol at least you got a relevant response. My generic response told me that I can't use the market place unless I've had steamguard enabled for 15 days and made a Steam purchase... which was not even my issue lol

Welcome to your new life! You can get back to gaming once you're retired. If your reflexes can still keep up by then...

Ha Drabe and I are like internet-brothers.  I'm gonna get my junk cut up too.  ONE and DONE!  ONE and DONE!   Happy I got a boy at least I can game with him when he's older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back