The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
One game with all the DLC I bought the ultimate pack last summer rather than buying the dlc individually and that's how it worked then.

I own the base game and all the DLC. When I go to buy the Ultimate Edition, it says I already own it.

That might be because I own all the DLC, but check to make sure you can even buy the Ultimate Edition in the first place.
I only have FO:NV Vanilla... and can't buy Ultimate Edition, it says I already own it :(

It's the second time I got punished for buying a game earlier and support the developers. But will be my last time.

fallout 3 GOTY and FO New Vegas Ultimate edition for $5 is great, easily over 100 hours each game

for FO NV, Old World Blues best DLC with Honest Harts a second for me in that it was beautiful to go through Zion

Hitman Absolution not bad on pricing

Portal 2 for $5 for people like me that have yet to pick it up

alright I spoiled most of the OP. Not sure I like how it looks, but at least it's easier to navigate. There is now 10000x more of a chance it will all break, but fingers crossed it will survive the sale ;) 

I have so many games backlogged and I am tempted to get more every time I see these sales.

39704470.jpg

For $5 it's not a bad deal. Plus with the flashlight mess fixed from the original game, why not. It's only $5 and comes with the other Doom games and the Doom 3 expansion. So yeah, worth it IMHO.
Thing is - I also already own Doom Collection from Retail, which included Ultimate Doom 1 + Doom 2 + Final Doom.

... did the prices for the single Tomb Raider games go up? I could've sworn they were cheaper yesterday. I only wanted Legend and Underworld, boo.

Ha. Never. The dev has been dead for many years, the game isn't even supported by any company anymore.
Good point - RIP to Troika.

I'd like to see some Therese, Jeanette, Damsel, Prince, Nines, Jack and VV cards.

Gonna pass on Deadlight, it looks okay but nothing that I need to play. My money will be spent elsewhere this sale.

Hoping we get some good 9pm flash deals. I spent a total of $2.50 the past two days. (Penny Arcade). First two days were killer on my wallet ($35).

I only have FO:NV Vanilla... and can't buy Ultimate Edition, it says I already own it :(

It's the second time I got punished for buying a game earlier and support the developers. But will be my last time.
Odd that they changed it, I bet tons of people last summer sale ended up just buying the ultimate editions of games rather than the dlc collections. Still super lame it doesn't work anymore.

I haven't played either Fallouts yet, would one of them be sufficient or is it really worth playing both?   Is the DLC on Ultimate New Vegas worth double the price?

Thanks!

I just did the same. I was kind of hoping to install some graphics mods, though, and I'm reading in the forum that I guess you need some program to enable mods, and need to have SS2 installed to a directory other than program files in order for it to work. Sounds like a hassle, so maybe I'll just play it "classic."

I want Metro Last Light, but feel I should probably wait longer for a lower sale.
Why don't you just make a second Steam installation directory and install it there? I have two, one on my SSD and one on my crappy HD. I haven't looked into the mod yet, but if it's something like running Texmod, it's really not a big deal and the process is extremely easy.

I dunno why mods scare people so much. :lol: I pretty much install mods on every game I have if possible (I just don't install heavy game-changing mods on my first playthrough, usually, keeping it to texture stuff and game fixes).

But yeah, that vote was a crime against humanity - I was hoping for Dishonored as well.
Dishonored has been cheap a bunch of times too... plus it was in the GG Bethesda fuckup and tons of people were selling it for cheap back then. I voted for BL2 because I wanted to pick up some of the skins for 33 cents a piece with Steam wallet. Both Dishonored and BL2 had/are gonna have dailies anyways, so it's not like it matters.

Can't see any glitches today like they had yesterday with Tomb Raider, which is pretty disappointing. They generally would discount all of the Hitman games and all of the Total War games, but the rest of both franchises are still at 50% off. :whistle2:(
Call me crazy, but I think that's a calculated decision on Valve's part this year.

They're focusing on NEW, pricier games, where they're putting their "impressive" discounts. The new, higher discounted game gets cards, tons of people buy it, and they leave the other titles in the series with mediocre discounts because they figure people will say "I want that one too... but hey, I just made $X.XX on cards from the other game in the series, so I'll use some of that money to buy it!"

Sadly, this strategy is probably working flawlessly for them.

I haven't played either Fallouts yet, would one of them be sufficient or is it really worth playing both? Is the DLC on Ultimate New Vegas worth double the price?

Thanks!
I'd say jump on Vegas Ultimate. A lot of people prefer 3, but I like the environment and characters a bit more in New Vegas. You definitely don't need to play both, and doing so might just burn you out a bit on the gameplay. The game has more than enough content that you can get your fill without the DLC, but at this price, you'll be glad you've got the option.

I haven't played either Fallouts yet, would one of them be sufficient or is it really worth playing both? Is the DLC on Ultimate New Vegas worth double the price?

Thanks!
I've spent over 100 hours w/ each FO3: GOTY and FO:NV Ultimate.

Both of those are great games: $10 for both = STEAL.

Plus, FO:NV has one of the best DLC's ever made, IMHO - Old World Blues. I spent over 11 hours w/ that DLC alone - and still did NOT do everything in that DLC.

For all of you who picked up System Shock 2, I followed this modding guide last night and installed all of the major mods and the game looks a lot better than vanilla.  It was really easy and painless.

Comparison video I found on the internetz

http://youtu.be/sEbVtdBGveI

I'd say jump on Vegas Ultimate. A lot of people prefer 3, but I like the environment and characters a bit more in New Vegas. You definitely don't need to play both, and doing so might just burn you out a bit on the gameplay. The game has more than enough content that you can get your fill without the DLC, but at this price, you'll be glad you've got the option.
I think both FO3 and FO:NV are great. I don't recommend playing those games back-to-back, of course - especially ridiculous time-sinks like those.

I think FO3 did a great job w/ turning FO3 into a Bethesda-style open-world game. That's what made FO3 so great - it actually pulled off making a modern-day style game in the Fallout universe actually work. The game's fantastic - it felt fresh and amazing at that time; and set the tone for how the gameplay would be. Oh, and VATS is awesome.

I also think probably why many weren't super-thrilled w/ FO:NV that weren't thrilled w/ that b/c the gameplay was, pretty much, VERY similar. FO3 is also often much more serious in tone, when compared to most of the other FO games (i.e. FO1 and 2 by Black Isle; and FO:NV by Obsidian).

Though, I don't think the narrative and story-telling there in FO3 are in the league of what Obsidian did w/ FO:NV. While the story here might be more emotional and tug at your heart (with Dad), I don't think it's as technical as the stuff Obsidian did w/ FO:NV.

I mean - do we really want to compare Bethesda vs. Obsidian (especially w/ Chris Avellone there), in terms of writing, characters, personality, and storytelling? This one's a no-brainer - Obsidian usually normally outclasses Bethesda - and most other studios, for that matter - on stuff like this. It's usually Obsidian's QA department we wonder about...

FO:NV also did a much better job w/ the tongue-in-cheek dark comedic stuff - you know, the stuff the original FO1 and FO2 were known for.

IMHO, both games are great in their own ways - highly recommend both FO3: GOTY and FO:NV Ultimate.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Guess I'm just totally ready for State of Decay to make it to Steam.
I was disappointed that they won't add co-op. Still a cool game.

Thanks!
Fallout 3 GOTY is awesome, so much great about the game and for only $5, a no-brainer. I haven't played NV but for another $5 you get a complete edition. Tons of hours to be had, big value.

Thanks!
New Vegas has many improvements over Fallout 3. I'd say start with NV, as 3 has certain frustrations that might leave a bad taste in your mouth. And do grab the DLC, as I hear it's great, and some mods require it if you want to play those.. I bought the regular disc originally on PS3, and I ended up regretting not buying the Ultimate Edition instead (ended up buying the Ultimate Edition on Steam just now to compensate).

is this the lowest the new tomb raider game has been at $12.50?
Do you ever buy games from Amazon DVG?

If you do buy games from Amazon DVG & you haven't used "Gooncave" extra 15% off promo code (single use for this code only)...

...you could get Tomb Raider [2013] (base game only) for $10.62 there:

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017Tomb-Raider2-Download/dp/B007VFHGZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373832213&sr=8-1&keywords=tomb+raider+2013

Just take the key they give to you and plug it into Steam.

Do you ever buy games from Amazon DVG?

If you do buy games from Amazon DVG & you haven't used "Gooncave" extra 15% off promo code (single use for this code only)...

...you could get Tomb Raider [2013] (base game only) for $10.62 there:

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017Tomb-Raider2-Download/dp/B007VFHGZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373832213&sr=8-1&keywords=tomb+raider+2013

Just take the key they give to you and plug it into Steam.
oh crap it's still pm'd at amazon. thanks!

New Vegas has many improvements over Fallout 3. I'd say start with NV, as 3 has certain frustrations that might leave a bad taste in your mouth. And do grab the DLC, as I hear it's great, and some mods require it if you want to play those.. I bought the regular disc originally on PS3, and I ended up regretting not buying the Ultimate Edition instead (ended up buying the Ultimate Edition on Steam just now to compensate).
I think also NV does a crazy good job w/ giving you different options to finish a quest - based on your actual stats, skills, and perks.

While Bethesda did do a good job w/ this in FO3, Obsidian went crazy w/ this in FO:NV - just like they did w/ Alpha Protocol.

Why would anyone vote for Torchlight 2 knowing from the card list that it is going to be one of the featured daily deals?
I voted for it, because I'd like to start idling/playing for the cards sooner rather than later (so I have more Steam wallet in pocket before deals come around), and because the other two discounts are pitiful. Gunpoint hasn't had a proper sale yet, true. Even once it's 40% off in this sale, it still won't have had a proper sale.

Gah, I really want to play Remember Me, but I think my price point on it is about $15, not $30. Maybe the winter sale? lol.
Considering it's Capcom, good luck with that...

Can't take back my vote, plus how do you know that the daily deal will have just as good of a discount as the CC deal?

I am admittedly new to steam, besides trying steam out when it first launched. I ran through some guides for steam sales and read nothing about how the cards relate to sales. Sorry.
Don't be sorry. People get way too serious about this stuff. Just vote for what you wanna buy and fuck the haters.

I grabbed Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate. I enjoyed both games in the past and I never did play any of the DLC for New Vegas.
I'd highly, highly recommend installing these mods on FNV before you play (even if you're "antimod").

Project Nevada

(Extremely smart update of the game that adds more customizable settings to gameplay, sprint function, grenade hotkey, and much much more. It even adds night vision and whatnot to power armor helmets...)

Weapon Mods Expanded

(Obsidian had a great idea when they added the weapon mod system to the game... but sadly they clearly didn't have time to fully flesh it out. This mod adds weapon mods like silencers, laser sights, etc to pretty much every weapon in the game and finishes Obsidian's work.)

NMC's Texture Pack

(Gorgeous high resolution texture replacer. This is literally the best hires texture mod I've ever come across for any game. Bethesda games can have some awful textures, so I'd highly recommend this.)

Weapon Retexture Project

(Same as above, just retextures the weapons in the game. You see them up close when you're holding them, so the low res textures are pretty obvious, making this a nice mod.)

Blackout ENB

(I'm sure you've heard of ENBs before, but if not, these mods completely overhaul the graphical effects of the game, enhancing the lighting, bloom, etc etc. They're pretty hard on your FPS, so if you don't have a very strong card, you could skip this one. That said, there are a lot of easily editable settings in these, so you can probably get your FPS stable while still prettying up the game.)

None of these mods change the experience, in my opinion, they just update the game and make it better. Have fun playing the best open world game... ever. :D

the 3d is sub par, it has no coop, and you can now hold the flashlight and gun at the same time which removes the element of suspense. You are better off buying the original doom 3 w/ expansion then the BFG edition.
Buy Doom 3 with expansion and mod it with the HD mods out there.

Since we're on the FO:NV subject....

Josh Sawyer (project director and lead designer on FO:NV for Obsidian) did make a mod to make FO:NV way more Hardcore than the game's actual official Hardcore Mode.

So, if Hardcore Mode ain't hardcore enough for you and you want something harder, look here for the JE Sawyer Hardcore Mode Mod (Version 5.1):.

http://twofoldsilence.diogenes-lamp.info/2012/09/jsawyeresp-v51.html

EDIT:

I ain't even tried FO:NV on Official Hardcore Mode, nevermind JE Sawyer's Mod. ;)

I do have it DL'ed, in case I do get that FO:NV bug....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back