The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm late to the complaining, but seriously?  About a month before the Summer Sale, Cities in Motion 1 and most DLC was 75% off, so let's go for 66% off for the Summer Sale? 

And GG and GMG have had the Dirt games for 75% off plus coupon/discount.  The only real deal here would be the Dirt collection, but since everyone says Showdown sucks, it's not that much of a deal.

Voted for Expeditions: Conquistador.  Been wanting that game since I first saw a Kickstarter post about it.  $5 is my price point for it, and it would be an instabuy for me if it wins the vote.  I've also been waiting for Gothic 1 to go down to $2.50 on Steam (which it probably would if Risen 2 wins).... aghhhh, why couldn't one of these games have been in the previous vote, rather than the free-to-play stuff?

So 2 is good, 3 is meh, where does Showdown fall in the spectrum?
While I agree that Dirt 2 and 3 are better games, I find it somewhat difficult to compare Showdown to those two. I don't think it was meant to be the same type of game as those two and I found it to be quite fun. It has a more arcadey feel for sure but honestly it was still fun for me to play through. I would look up some videos or try the demo first and see if it might be something you would enjoy.

I think most people have avoided it so far because the other two games are considered better and both are available for cheaper.

Wow, thanks to everyone for the quick responses!  I may bite on the Mumbo Jumbo pack from JakeNome, as I think that's a pretty killer deal for a lot of good games.  We never got to finish the 7 Wonders games on IPad because they were free trial, so we stopped when we had to pay for more levels haha.  

I agree that I should probably get the PopCap games a la carte since we probably wouldn't play the majority of games in the bundle.

Thanks again!

While I agree that Dirt 2 and 3 are better games, I find it somewhat difficult to compare Showdown to those two. I don't think it was meant to be the same type of game as those two and I found it to be quite fun. It has a more arcadey feel for sure but honestly it was still fun for me to play through. I would look up some videos or try the demo first and see if it might be something you would enjoy.

I think most people have avoided it so far because the other two games are considered better and both are available for cheaper.
Yeah, I think I'm going to skip this flash sale and try the demos, then decide down the road what to get. They seem to go on sale somewhat frequently, so I'm sure this won't be my only chance to grab for 75% if I decide I want one or more.

Yeah, I think I'm going to skip this flash sale and try the demos, then decide down the road what to get. They seem to go on sale somewhat frequently, so I'm sure this won't be my only chance to grab for 75% if I decide I want one or more.
You'll be able to get them slightly cheaper eventually after 20% off voucher, or 20% off discount on GG and GMG anyway.. so yeah, you might be better off trying the demos.

I know I'm late to the complaining, but seriously? About a month before the Summer Sale, Cities in Motion 1 and most DLC was 75% off, so let's go for 66% off for the Summer Sale?
To be fair there are probably a lot more people that look at Steam during these big sales than during the rest of the year. If people generally never look at Steam, but when they do a game is 66% they will still find that a deal. Only those that constantly watch prices will actually realize the discount is worse.

Well fuck, there goes my year long plan to purchase a 4 pack during this sale...should've picked it up a few days ago...

Haha I have a set of those, the roller ball, the turbo wheel, and the ADAM computer! Coleco was the king of peripherals.
I totally have the roller ball, turbo wheel, and Adam too. I've also got the Atari 2600 adapter, bunch of various neat 3rd party controllers and the even printer for the Adam, lmao. Friend of mine used to have a couple of Adam/ColecoVision combo units, but they've long since died over the years.

EDIT: I also actually have the inlays for several of my games, even the Super Action Controller ones! :cool:

To be fair there are probably a lot more people that look at Steam during these big sales than during the rest of the year. If people generally never look at Steam, but when they do a game is 66% they will still find that a deal. Only those that constantly watch prices will actually realize the discount is worse.
Steam taking advantage of ignorant consumers and ignorant consumers being blissful in their ignorance doesn't make it any better.

I know I'm late to the complaining, but seriously? About a month before the Summer Sale, Cities in Motion 1 and most DLC was 75% off, so let's go for 66% off for the Summer Sale?

And GG and GMG have had the Dirt games for 75% off plus coupon/discount. The only real deal here would be the Dirt collection, but since everyone says Showdown sucks, it's not that much of a deal.
Steam doesn't have control over the sale price of any games but their own(HL, Portal, ETC). AFAIK Steam approaches each publisher with a value and they can accept or deny it. Its the reason you never saw EA titles at steep discounts usually.

Steam doesn't have control over the sale price of any games but their own(HL, Portal, ETC). AFAIK Steam approaches each publisher with a value and they can accept or deny it. Its the reason you never saw EA titles at steep discounts usually.
Ummm yeah... so why was Cities in Motion 75% off just a month ago.. on Steam?

As a general rule, except for companies with an axe to grind (EA) or specific policies (Capcom) the price that Valve goes to publishers with is sort of an expert opinion. Publishers have been in the game long enough to know that Steam knows how to move product (Steam is a drug lord now, fyi) so I'd say Steam has a much larger role in choosing discounts than people give them credit for.

If Steam went to Paradox and said "If we put CIM 2 at 75% off, we believe you will have significant sales" I'm sure Paradox would have accepted, like they did the week before the sale.

On the other hand, if Steam said, "Because of cards, we can sell your game at 66% and you will still have significant sales" Paradox would be like, "Huh? I wasn't listening. Yeah, sounds good, you guys have been doing this a while, we trust you." (I may be paraphrasing. Only slightly, only slightly)

I totally have the roller ball, turbo wheel, and Adam too. I've also got the Atari 2600 adapter, bunch of various neat 3rd party controllers and the even printer for the Adam, lmao. Friend of mine used to have a couple of Adam/ColecoVision combo units, but they've long since died over the years.

EDIT: I also actually have the inlays for several of my games, even the Super Action Controller ones! :cool:
Man, seems like everyone has the ADAM. I'd never heard of it as a kid and I've only ever seen one since I started collecting. One of these days I'll probably bite on it, but for now my C64 meets all of my classic computing needs. :)

As a general rule, except for companies with an axe to grind (EA) or specific policies (Capcom) the price that Valve goes to publishers with is sort of an expert opinion. Publishers have been in the game long enough to know that Steam knows how to move product (Steam is a drug lord now, fyi) so I'd say Steam has a much larger role in choosing discounts than people give them credit for.

If Steam went to Paradox and said "If we put CIM 2 at 75% off, we believe you will have significant sales" I'm sure Paradox would have accepted, like they did the week before the sale.

On the other hand, if Steam said, "Because of cards, we can sell your game at 66% and you will still have significant sales" Paradox would be like, "Huh? I wasn't listening. Yeah, sounds good, you guys have been doing this a while, we trust you." (I may be paraphrasing. Only slightly, only slightly)
Wait, I can buy drugs using trading card money? How do I do this?

That doesn't nessecarily mean its steam that suggested the lower discount though. It was likely them but it could easily have been the publisher as well. Publishers have the final say and regardless of if they either went along with what steam suggested or set that particular discount themselves it's still ultimately their fault.

That doesn't nessecarily mean its steam that suggested the lower discount though. It was likely them but it could easily have been the publisher as well. Publishers have the final say and regardless of if they either went along with what steam suggested or set that particular discount themselves it's still ultimately their fault.
Yeah, that's the bottom line. We can guess all day, but in the end who knows where the conversations started. Did Steam try for a higher discount but the publisher said no? Did the publisher want a higher discount but Steam convinced them it would still sell for a lesser discount? Did they have an agreement already?

But given some of the sales and the downtime, guessing what happened could be more fun than waiting for the next (potentially lackluster) sales

I don't agree at all. Around this country we constantly see retailers leverage their power to set prices as they wish. That's why Wal-Mart has such low prices. The retailer has the power and flexes it as they wish.

To think that the largest digital game retailer in the country doesn't have the same power is naive. I bet if Steam said "We'll only be featuring games at a 75% discount or higher in our daily, flash, and community deals" there would be a lot more publishers willing to meet that discount level.

I don't agree at all. Around this country we constantly see retailers leverage their power to set prices as they wish. That's why Wal-Mart has such low prices. The retailer has the power and flexes it as they wish.

To think that the largest digital game retailer in the country doesn't have the same power is naive. I bet if Steam said "We'll only be featuring games at a 75% discount or higher in our daily, flash, and community deals" there would be a lot more publishers willing to meet that discount level.
Doesn't wal mart buy x stock of product at x price and then sell it (which would be the reason why they can make it so low)? I am assuming Steam doesn't actually buy anything, they just give out keys and make x% per sale. I can see why publishers would set their own prices and discounts.

Doesn't wal mart buy x stock of product at x price and then sell it (which would be the reason why they can make it so low)? I am assuming Steam doesn't actually buy anything, they just give out keys and make x% per sale. I can see why publishers would set their own prices and discounts.
This. Steam IMO is a store front where as a place like wal-mart is a store. Steam doesn't buy x amount of keys, they just facilitate the sale of them and take their cut.

Edit: also 18 minutes until the community vote disappoints me with a crusader king II win.

Yes, in some cases. In others they just agree to sell and re-order stock as needed. The general concept is the same though, offer us a lower price and make up the difference in volume, which would be the leverage Steam would have here.

I think it's a bit dishonest to advertise this event as a big twice yearly sale, when the prices aren't necessarily the lowest, but its all marketing anyways.

Steam isn't the sole entity to blame and Paradox likely preferred to have a higher discount on some of their games as part of an entire weekend dedicated to them as opposed to a summer sale when they might be overshadowed by other deals. It's still disappointing and this is just one of the majority of deals so far that have been pretty lackluster.

Add to all that I'm still pretty annoyed Steam locked me out of the market and I think I'm generally anti-Steam for the moment.

I've spent more on Shiny Loot this week with Ostrich Island than I have on Steam.

Doesn't wal mart buy x stock of product at x price and then sell it (which would be the reason why they can make it so low)?
Yes, but they set "X" in many (most?) instances. I used to work with a guy who sold annual flowers to Walmart for their garden centers. He didn't send Walmart a price list, Walmart said "We want 10,000 flats of flowers at $4 a flat. You going to sell them to us or not?" and people would take the deal because they hoped the quantity would make up for the per unit price.

I realize your point is that Walmart is buying the flowers direct whereas Steam is only providing an opportunity to sell the product. But getting shut out from the largest storefront (directly or indirectly by not being part of the big sale) would still have to hurt.

That said, Steam may be the biggest name in their field but I don't know if they have the same raw power within that field to push everyone else around. I suspect they have more than most of the apologists claim ("Steam can't affect the sale discounts, that's the publishers!") but comparisons to Walmart might be a little extreme in the other direction.

So, Dirt...

Mega Pack?

Just get one of the games?

Skip the whole thing?
Dirt 2 & 3, Showdown is a completely different game and shouldn't have been released under the Dirt name. That said, check the price trackers.. Dirt 2 has been $3.75 multiple times, also with extra 20%... I'm not quite sure what Dirt 3 has hit... but with Dirt 2 you can pick up Dirt 3 later... also keep an eye out for GRID 1 (priced same as DIrt 2 iirc)

^_^

Wait, I can buy drugs using trading card money? How do I do this?
In settings, right below the "join the beta"... "join global narcotrade"

Just wanted to chime in that you can get these for cheaper through JakeNome, so that is the way to go if you want them (for the record I've enjoyed every Popcap game I've come across, and the MumboJumbo pack is just a ton of content so it's hard to go wrong if you/your wife likes the type of games in it).
That's a great point! Get the best deal you can.

You didn't mention if you're sharing a steam account with your wife. My SO and I were until last summer, when she started playing more often and I'd hesitate to log in, in case she was playing. I then realized she needed her own steam account and the JakeNome deals were a great starter gift. THe Popcap and Mumbo packs were perfect, and while she says she's not a gamer, we've added some multi-player games that we play together and we're having a lot of fun! And I have my account back! it may not be optimal for all but it works for us.

Anyone who has played Risen 2 know much about the DLC?

I forgot there is a Gold Edition with all of the DLC, is it worth the extra $2.50 it will be?

YES! Risen 2 won.
y u no pickup Risen 2 for $5 ($4 for u) on GG or Risen 2 Complete $8.75 ($7 for u) back on 6 July?

It was when Deux Ex: HR was a flash sale a few days ago. For some reason when it ran a second time, they only discounted HR and not the collection. I know this because I picked up the collection for $6 the first time around.
Aah... I only checked the most recent time... I already owned it all so it was just idle checking.

y u no pickup Risen 2 for $5 ($4 for u) on GG or Risen 2 Complete $8.75 ($7 for u) back on 6 July?
I explained that earlier ;)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/308853-the-steam-deals-cards-thread-v8-summer-sale-is-on-antichamber-679-the-witcher-2-499-dirt-2-374-ridge-racer-unbounded-499/?view=findpost&p=10917008

I didn't buy it because I wanted a Risen 1 Steam copy before getting the Risen 2 pack, that, and the Steam sale was too close. I'd rather use trading card funds than real money.

Oh, and I made a pending order just in case it wasn't in the Steam sale ;).. so I still have that option available. I planned ahead.

Steam taking advantage of ignorant consumers and ignorant consumers being blissful in their ignorance doesn't make it any better.
tumblr_m6k37s2PaA1r96br0o1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back