The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for Mafia II at least as a flash so I could pick up some cheap DLC for shits & giggles.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen though.  Guess I'll just buy WarZ and eat worms.

Am I the only one who thought the combat in Risen 1 was ridiculously tedious and unfair?

I played it for an hour, but got tired of being two-hit killed.

Any reason to think I'll like Risen 2 more than Risen 1? :joystick:

Thanks.
Whatever you do don't play the original Gothics if you thought Risen 1 was brutal.

OMG - Jargon!!!! In words that you'll understand - "IT DOESN'T MATTER" - The Rock

Anyways, Sang-Froid at 66% off? I will continue to play the waiting game.
Ok. I ask a simple question that has to deal with who sets prices and how payment is doled out, and you give me a flippant dismissal saying I'm using "jargon". If you want to rant no problem, we all want a better discount, but don't pretend you're a) knowledgeable about the topic or b) interested in having a serious discussion.

Did the elite soldier come with the preorder of Xcom? I kinda want the slingshot pack but want to make sure it didn't come with the retail version too.
Yep, Elite Soldier was the preorder bonus, Slingshot pack was released later.

Did the elite soldier come with the preorder of Xcom? I kinda want the slingshot pack but want to make sure it didn't come with the retail version too.

Still curious on the Risen 2 DLC...?

Also wasn't Blood Dragon cheaper last time Far Cry 3 was on sale... was that not supposed to happen??

If so... DAMNIT.

Can we all just get along?

...and agree that for whatever reason this Steam Sale is THE WORST STEAM SALE EVER!

^_~

(Ignorants and Steam Newbies need not agree.)

bit on risen 2 + dlc after watching some youtube stuff

it's soooo haaaarrrddd.... tooo saaaay gooooddbbyyyyeeeee.... toooo gabbbeennnss fuuunnnn buuuuckkkksss

Risen 2 DLC isn't really worth it.  I've heard they're about an hour or two each and very linear.  So, compared to the price of the base game -- meh.

bit on risen 2 + dlc after watching some youtube stuff

it's soooo haaaarrrddd.... tooo saaaay gooooddbbyyyyeeeee.... toooo gabbbeennnss fuuunnnn buuuuckkkksss
The way you say funbucks makes me think:

funny-pictures-deer-under-trampoline-750386.jpg

This is actually important. While it has been on sale before, it was either a flash sale or community vote. By being a Daily, it is now eligible for PM by Amazon and thus an extra 15% off.
Meh, it's right there, prominent on the front page... not exactly a worth a content-free post...

Can we all just get along?

...and agree that for whatever reason this Steam Sale is THE WORST STEAM SALE EVER!

^_~

(Ignorants and Steam Newbies need not agree.)
This is certainly coming close to Winter 2012 levels of suck. And I could even buy the argument that some have made that at least crafting coal got you SOMETHING of value. Possibly.

I still miss the Summer Camp sale. *sigh*

Edit: Any thoughts on which of the XCom dlcs are worth it at that price? I'm tempted to pick up both, but I've heard Slingshot isn't really that good. And Elite, while seeming stupid, has been pointed out that it makes it easier to identify soldiers on the battlefield at a glance.

And I still can't convince myself to pick up Tropico 4 Complete. I just know I'll never actually play it...

Ok. I ask a simple question that has to deal with who sets prices and how payment is doled out, and you give me a flippant dismissal saying I'm using "jargon". If you want to rant no problem, we all want a better discount, but don't pretend you're a) knowledgeable about the topic or b) interested in having a serious discussion.

Yep, Elite Soldier was the preorder bonus, Slingshot pack was released later.

Yes, because if I want to have a serious discussion, I start it out with the immature "unless you guys did it before, then you can't speak about it." Great opening line for a for serious discussion.

It doesn't matter because Amazon is known to follow an Agency model in their digital markets and yet offer significant discounts on many of their digital products using that model. If you want to use that as an excuse to defend something that by your own admission even you are not qualified to talk about, then go ahead, I just really don't see why you would want to participate in an inane discussion nobody is qualified to discuss? Did you run out of traders, sellers, and off-topic posters to chide and net nanny?

Anyways, I will return to general complaints about the pricing on the games I want. If you want a serious discussion about economics, I hear they have schools for that.

*pissing contest about who can say what about how Steam sales are run*

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED GABEN?!?!  LOOK UPON THE BITTER FRUITS OF YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AND REPENT!!

Screw you jerks, i'm totally expecting to get a Valve Complete Pack for my level 5 Summer Getaway badge, making this the best sale ever.

Argh! I was hoping the 55% off price glitch for FC3 Blood Dragon would return. Alas, it has not and thus I shall wait. It really looks fun but a strong pass at $8.99.

Van Helsing and XCOM DLC will be the only temptations today. Hmm...

Far Cry 3 is too rich for my cheap ass, but are 1 or 2 worth it still? At $2.50 each they are cheap enough, but the graphics on the screenshot from 1 look really dated (the game is 2004, I know)

Also, is it an action game with some FPS elements, or an FPS with some action elements? I don't tend to care for shooters (i.e. Halo, CoD, Battlefield, etc) but action games with a shooting element are fine.

Has anyone played ETS 1 and 2?  I've played 1 extensively and I heard 2 get a lot of hype, but have yet to meet someone who has played them both.  I think I might still wait for a price drop and try to get it for $5, but just curious if someone could say it was definitely better than the first.

Far Cry 3 is too rich for my cheap ass, but are 1 or 2 worth it still? At $2.50 each they are cheap enough, but the graphics on the screenshot from 1 look really dated (the game is 2004, I know)

Also, is it an action game with some FPS elements, or an FPS with some action elements? I don't tend to care for shooters (i.e. Halo, CoD, Battlefield, etc) but action games with a shooting element are fine.
far cry 2 is dope but it's definitely not for everyone

Has anyone played ETS 1 and 2? I've played 1 extensively and I heard 2 get a lot of hype, but have yet to meet someone who has played them both. I think I might still wait for a price drop and try to get it for $5, but just curious if someone could say it was definitely better than the first.
The demo seems surprisingly full featured. After downloading the demo my husband decided that it had plenty of functionality to keep him entertained

Has anyone played ETS 1 and 2? I've played 1 extensively and I heard 2 get a lot of hype, but have yet to meet someone who has played them both. I think I might still wait for a price drop and try to get it for $5, but just curious if someone could say it was definitely better than the first.
I just snagged ETS 1... try it, wait on ETS 2... maybe GMG @ Winter.

I really liked Far Cry 2, As long as you take it slow and avoid the main roads and respawning outposts you'll have a fun time. Plus if you turn it up the difficultly it really makes the game feel more like a simulator as you and your opponents both die super quick.

Playing Far Cry 2 on hard has been some of the most fun i've had in a game just talking about it makes me want to go give it another run.

P.S Here's the guide I read to have fun in the game, http://majorslack.com/games-tips-tricks/having-fun-playing-far-cry-2/

The demo seems surprisingly full featured. After downloading the demo my husband decided that it had plenty of functionality to keep him entertained
You know, I never check for demos. I should do that more often. Might fire it up.

I just snagged ETS 1... try it, wait on ETS 2... maybe GMG @ Winter.

I definitely have spent hours on ETS1 and have not yet expanded outside of Spain, so there is definitely plenty of gameplay in there to last until winter.

Edit:

Wow, the gameplay vid shows ETS2 is definitely a different beast. Graphically it is much better and the customization/management aspects look better. If the driving is improved then this will be hard to resist the purchase.

Infestation wants me to buy it....its hard to resist zombie games..no matter how shitty and how bad the developers are.....phil fish needs to make a zombie game now
I want it just to see how bad it actually is, but I can't bring myself to spend the $3.74 on it. It's soooo tempting though, especially since it's been this price a few times during this sale.

I really hope so. I want Conquistador, but not for $10.

With the Risen games, I'm wondering whether I should pick up both of them or just the first one and save the second for another sale. I have the card money for both, but I'm also eying some other non-flash deals for the last day of the sale. Hmm...

I would just pick up the first one, It should last a good 50-100 hours of gameplay so by the time you finish it you'll also know rather you want more of it or not.

IMO, you could skip 1 and just get 2. I played a good chunk of the first one and it got tedious and repetitious. 20 hours into it and you're still getting your ass handed to you by random wildlife--that's not my idea of fun.

I haven't played 2 yet, but I played the demo and found the combat and story more compelling.

Any speculation as to whether or not Sacred: Citadel is getting a greater discount?
Probably not but who knows. Save your money it's bundle fodder. Generic Golden Axe clone that requires you to buy a DLC to get to the final boss (at least the boss you see in the prologue).

Whatever you do don't play the original Gothics if you thought Risen 1 was brutal.
I have played a bit of Gothics I and II and I agree it's really easy to die in both and neither one particularly holds your hand in terms of what you're supposed to do. Two of those "a little bit too open for its own good" world syndromes.

Am I the only one who thought the combat in Risen 1 was ridiculously tedious and unfair?

I played it for an hour, but got tired of being two-hit killed.

Any reason to think I'll like Risen 2 more than Risen 1? :joystick:

Thanks.
I've been reading the thread backwards and just saw your posts.

No, I felt the same way.

I wish there was data available going back all the way to the 1st Steam sales that showed what percentage of deals were repeats, etc. I understand that back in the day everyone and their mom didn't have a library of hundreds of games, but I would have loved to hear the first person every say, "HL2 on sale again!" Anyways, I've accepted the fact that Steam sales are no longer about buying mass quantities of games, rather looking for those hidden gems/opportunities that everyone else is scavenging for.

They are precisely what open world games should be about as opposed to sandbox theme parks.
Hm. We'll have to agree to disagree, I expect. I don't necessarily need my hand held in a game, but I do like to have a clear set of objectives that are not difficult to find. Maybe that's some folks' definition of "hand-holding" and that's okay, but personally if I don't get that, I'm probably not going to like or finish your game. I didn't care for the two Gothics or Oblivion for this reason.

What are people's opinions of Garry's Mod? It is really worth $2.50?

SSFIV:AE was a community vote once (and didn't win). Is it likely that it will come up as a flash sale before this thing is over?

Hm. We'll have to agree to disagree, I expect. I don't necessarily need my hand held in a game, but I do like to have a clear set of objectives that are not difficult to find. Maybe that's some folks' definition of "hand-holding" and that's okay, but personally if I don't get that, I'm probably not going to like or finish your game. I didn't care for the two Gothics or Oblivion for this reason.

What are people's opinions of Garry's Mod? It is really worth $2.50?

I think the value of Garry's Mod is really dependent on how much you like the freedom to create whatever you want and how much time you want to put into it. At its base it really just is mini-movie type thing. I spent a few minutes in it arranging things, adding items, characters, etc. It was like "oh neat" for me for 5 minutes, but I haven't returned to it. If you can see yourself spending hours creating things in it and running things then I'm sure it's great fun. If you want a game to play or something with a purpose/goal then I would avoid it.

Far Cry 1 is pretty standard fare for an FPS. At the time, it had some inventive components, such as being pretty open world allowing you to take multiple approaches. I seem to recall a big deal being made about the physics and destructible environments, but that was a while ago. The story is decent and the final battle is pretty epic, though the plot twists we a little eye-roll worthy.

Far Cry 2 I would hands down recommend. It is a great introduction to the style of play you will find in 3. It always gave me this badass "one with the jungle" kind of vibe. I sort of got sidetracked away from the story and would fire it up just to wander out into the jungle and handle secondary objectives for a few hours. That ended up being the downside, though as I never finished the actual game...you will easily get your $2.50 out of it though.

I was trying to find the thread, but I can't. In summary ETS 2 is widely hailed as WAY better than the first game, and worth the extra money.

Getting tired of "OMG GameX is rad! Buy it!" posts... they'd be much improved by sharing a bit of your experience and possibly comparing it to to other games.

SSFIV:AE was a community vote once (and didn't win). Is it likely that it will come up as a flash sale before this thing is over?
It was 75% off on steam like a week before the sale, fyi.

Alright, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna grab FC2 at $2.50. Now to decide if I want to grab Risen 2 for $5, the gold edition for $7.50, or hold off. I'd normally play the demo to get a feel, but I'm in the office today and its an hour and a half commute home. By the time I get home and get the demo downloaded, won't really have enough time to play it.

Darn you people now have me really wanting Euro Truck Simulator 2. This site is supposed to help you save money! Right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back