The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone remembers the old Hi-C and turkey sketch from Saturday Night Live with Danny Aiello (can't find it on YouTube), just imagine me doing that but substitute Expeditions Conquistador for 75% off.
Coming up blank... only one I can remember is where he busts through the wall then gets berated for it.

On a random note I see that Stealth Bastard has been renamed Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark for the PS3 release. The developers/publisher ran a contest a couple months ago to find a new name because I don't think they could get it approved using the word "Bastard" or some such.
But "Bastard" is a lesser title... I means that you are *somebodys* illegitimate child, rather than a mere peasant.

DLC :whee:

Well I get that settles that running argurment. Winning side :yay:

Strider is coming back and it's coming to PC:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2013/07/18/strider-returns-in-early-2014

The game comes out in 2014, and it's Capcom, so I expect to buy it when it hits 75% off in the winter sale of 2019. So excited!
Thanks for the heads up. I'd better start saving. =D

Just looking over my wishlist and I see I have Overlord on there which is currently $1.24. The bundle that includes Overlord II and Overlord: Raising Hell is $4.99. Are the bundle extras worth the additional cost or is the first Overlord good enough?
Raising Hell (integrated expansion) supposedly fixes some pathing issues and lets you manually path your minons and adds four new dungeons. I had a blast with O1+RH. I poked at O2, at it seems to be more of the same in a good way (with slightly better graphics + PhysX, but maybe the writing isn't as strong). I strongly recommend it.

It is just EA games that have done that crap. I know and remember all to well, I'm the OP in all those threads lol
^_^ I know. Fantastic record of past sales. Thanks!

I agree w/ this.

TL2 improved over TL1 like how D2 improved over D1.
But in D1 you could totally hoard by dropping pile on the ground in the village. D2 was constrained to bag+chest (which I found painful until LoD gave you a bigger bag).

Should I keep hoping that there will be a Strike Suit Zero flash with the same discount as the Community Vote that it lost (85% off, $3) or bite on it at $5?
I'm still holding out till the last day. There's still hope for me to save an extra $0.70 on SSI. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the write-up Idiotekque, but...

4 pages and nobody quotes this?
TLDR

So many people mocked everyone when we bought Van Helsing at 50% off, referencing the CAG Code of 75% or bust and yet here is seemingly EVERYONE jumping at Monaco for 50%...

Damn hypocrites! :nottalking:
Such weak people :)

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when it's in the next humble bundle or midweek madness Tuesday for 75% off.

Your right. It's not a $7.50 "Shut Up and Take My Money". It's a $5.60 "Shut Up and Take My Money".
see my above post

also 75% + or GTFO

I think it's quite intentional and brilliant, really. Summer Sales bring out the dipshits who might as well be console gamers. These people are the ones who pop in and buy game at 33% off, not even waiting for dailies/flashes/CCs.

What's the point of giving Skyrim a lower discount when everyone is flocking en masse to buy it for whatever price they put on it anyways?

Because some CAGs are under the impression that GabeN funbucks =/= real money. $40 or so of said funbucks that have gone into my PayPal over the course of the last month says otherwise.
Yep, first Steam Sale ever that netted me free cigs, bacon, free games, oreos, milk, a lighter, and some hair dye for my wife, oh and a Spanish book bought on barnes and noble, and still have $13+ steambucks and about $18 left on paypal for future indie bundles.

So, GABEN funbucks = Real Money

:bouncy:

eldergamer, you're like our Uncle Grandfather so shouldn't we be asking you? look at the italics especially, that's where you need to look

Let's try this again: Would you ever play them, eldergamer?

Y'all cats who didn't get your bonus card for spending $10: Did you get it? Nothing for me.
Nope, but not gonna bitch too much about getting a 15 cent card after all the free crap I've gotten since the beta started.

No, they're damned if they have poor featured deals regardless of whether it's been repeated or not. Would you like 75% off this -- it would be new!
Damn, was almost tempted to break the CAG cardinal rule of not buying under 75% off

Going to get FTL... not sure about the soundtrack. The one trailer sounded good enough, but has anybody given the whole thing a listen? I'm just wondering if I want to throw the extra $1 at 'em.  :bouncy: 

I got an ouya from kickstarter but the firmware was so slow and laggy and the games so mindless that I sold it on ebay. I was also disgusted at how ouya treated its backers on kickstarter; probably my third worst ks experience from over three dozen backed projects.

Granted, it's still a dream for emulation but I'm not interested in that. It does seem to be finding a niche in local couch coop but my wife doesn't play games and the only types of games I play local multiplayer are fighting games. I hope it does well but I don't find its business model sustainable. The only reason they have some exclusives like tower fall is that they are throwing money at developers. When said developers realize how difficult it is to make money on a platform whose users generally are just interested in hacking and free games, I fear for ouyas future prospects.

Wow, why am I venting about a niche console in the steam thread?

If you are talking about Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines (?) it is a mix between guns, melee, and vampire powers. You can switch between first and third person. It is a little clunky and most might suggest that you should download the patch or unofficial patch to fix bugs and add special quests that available on the official release.

I bought one last night. I don't know what it does
photo-thumb-57908.png

So I was considering buying the Skyrim Legendary Edition, trading my 360 copy into best buy, and trying to convert my save game to a pc save. However, it is not on my steam page at the moment. If I search for Skyrim and click on it, it said that I'm not allowed to view that object.

Now that I say that, it works.

Well.. it's 80% at nuveem, if I get the 75% PM'd from the flash sale at Amazon then use their code.. wouldn't that be cheaper?

Thank you for the votes all ! :bow:
Percentage off at Nuuvem doesn't really matter, since it's a different country with a different currency and MSRP. The game is $4.60 on Nuuvem, while even if Amazon pricematched NBA 2K13 (won't happen, since they don't pricematch flash sales) and you used 15% off $7.50, that would still be $6.37.

Well.. it's 80% at nuveem, if I get the 75% PM'd from the flash sale at Amazon then use their code.. wouldn't that be cheaper?

Thank you for the votes all ! :bow:
No! #MathIsHard

the 15% is multiplicative, not additive

MSRP*(1-0.75)*(1-0.15) = 0.2125*MSRP = (1-0.7875)*MSRP

otherwise known as 78.75% off

Just have to say, having played Euro Truck Simulator 2 for like, four hours straight last night, it's awesome.

Pics!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161650681
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161650868
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161704943
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161705060

Best simulator game I've ever played. It's really realistic and difficult, but it's remarkably well done and there's a lot to it. If JakeNome still has copies for $4.5, I'd buy that shit up if I were you.
Well, I wouldn't count on it, but I'm in Hawaii... so if I got it ahead of schedule, I'd say you should be alright. You ordered from Xotic, right?
I must say, I like your truck. Mine looks rather drab. I may have to re-roll.

NBA2K13 is up next on Community Choice ! We can do it guys ! Lets make it # 1 !! :grouphug:
There's not a chance in hell an NBA game is going to beat "Football" or an F1 game in an international vote.

I "chose" a cool preferred truck, but you just use it for the first tutorial sort of route. Now I have to save money by driving for other companies (in their trucks, with their shipments) so I can buy my own truck and start my company.

I gave in.

Download steam, ended up purchasing FTL  and some adventure game Ben there, Dan that for $0.99.

So I'm only out $3 even if I dont play these.

No! #MathIsHard

the 15% is multiplicative, not additive

MSRP*(1-0.75)*(1-0.15) = 0.2125*MSRP = (1-0.7875)*MSRP

otherwise known as 78.75% off
Oh ok thanks, didn't know I couldn't add it. All deeees ruless!

I'd still rather get it from Amazon/Steam, 1.25% would be ok..

There's not a chance in hell an NBA game is going to beat "Football" or an F1 game in an international vote.
Can't a man dream.. :error:

Oh ok thanks, didn't know I couldn't add it. All deeees ruless!

I'd still rather get it from Amazon/Steam, 1.25% would be ok..
It's technically 85% off Steam and Amazon's $30 MSRP if you buy it on Nuuvem, and you get a key that activates on Steam. There's really no point to spending an extra $2-3 on Steam or Amazon, honestly.

I thought that stood for Drugs Are Really Expensive. :p

:rofl: That still deters me... sometimes! Brilliant strategy!

You might be surprised to know that its presence is rising like my every time LeBron tomahawks bitches on the fastbreak.

NBA's allure overseas

The NBA has been cultivating a global audience, partly through international recruiting.

In Israel, the league is so popular now that many fans, accommodating for the time difference with the United States, "wake up at 3 in the morning to watch games live," said Dana Dar, a reporter with Israel's cable TV Sports Channel. She posted feeds on Twitter on Thursday night and got immediate responses.

Dar said Israelis are split on who to favor this series.

"We like superstars over there," so some fans lean toward James and the Heat, she said.

Yet Israel's top basketball players also compete in the European league where Giniobli and French athletes played, so fans know those Spurs players and "may even have seen them in Tel Aviv," said Dar.

In Japan, where some fans watch games live at 10 a.m. local time, most fans prefer the Heat "because of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade," said Takeshi Nakahara of cable TV channel Wowow. He was attending his fourth NBA Finals, describing basketball as probably Japan's most popular sport today.

French fans were hoping the Heat would take on the Spurs and its French players in the Finals, said Jacques Monclar, a former basketball player, champion and coach in France who now works as a commentator with BeINSport France TV and has roughly 20,000 Twitter followers.

"The champion versus the Spurs," said Monclar, "This is the best match you can expect."

The NBA Finals more global than ever

Here's proof that this year's Finals are the most global yet:

France's beINSport will provide live commentary for the first time; three Spurs players are from France

China's CCTV will produce a customized feel for all games with commentary and graphics in Mandarin and also capture footage for its new weekly lifestyle show NBA Primetime.

In India, Sony SIX will provide live coverage of the Finals for the first time.

The NBA will provide more digital coverage than ever to Latin America on enebea.com in Spanish and NBA.com.br in Portuguese, plus social media pages in different languages on Facebook, Twitter, My Space Latino, Que Pasa and Mi Pagina.

They've been pushing basketball globally for years. Guys like Yao Ming are human billboards.

The Surge of the NBA's International Viewership and Popularity

Although the 2012 NBA season was shortened as a result of the lockout, fans have not turned their back on the league. In fact, fans in 215 countries from Iceland to Madagascar and Afghanistan to Sri Lanka, will watch as The Finals are streamed in 47 different languages. Additionally, the NBA expects that 278 million fans will follow The Finals through social media networks.

Plenty more where this came from. I'm not saying it attracts more eyeballs than soc- football though.

I gave in.

Download steam, ended up purchasing FTL and some adventure game Ben there, Dan that for $0.99.

So I'm only out $3 even if I dont play these.
#TooLate it's all downward spiral from here.

I'm a bit surprised to see them linked here. I would think there are better records out there of previous Steam sales broken down by day and type of sales. Just curious how you came across them?
I honestly don't remember, it's been a while. I've been aware of your sales threads @ AT for at least a year. I occasionally check them in real-time when I don't want CAG or SD (or guardian.co.uk) showing up in the logs. I think I stumbled across your threads while looking for "gems of the steam sale" type stuff.

Just knocked out two flawless routes on Euro Truck 2. I'm really liking this game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/idiotekque/screenshot/594757599000540387
http://steamcommunity.com/id/idiotekque/screenshot/594757599000563437

That was honestly ridiculously hard (second pic). Nice that the parking situations are different depending on where you go though...

Thank you everyone for the help. 4.60 $ sounds like win to me, anyone have a coupon on nuuvem? Cupom de desconto :booty:

Checking online now also.

Thanks !
I looked around, and nope. No coupons on Nuuvem right now. I don't think they really ever do them.

Not bad. I'm not gonna pick it up, but I voted for F1. It goes on sale less than the other too, so I'm glad to see the community got it right this time.

EDIT: C'moooooon price glitch.

im hoping it will go on clearance. heard it was good for emulators.

also does neone know the combat on vampire the masquerade? looks like guns
Does the Ouya emulate better than a PC? Is it safer or anything else? I have never gotten into emulation before and was very interested when I found out the Ouya can do N64 and PS1 supposedly well.

Does the Ouya emulate better than a PC? Is it safer or anything else? I have never gotten into emulation before and was very interested when I found out the Ouya can do N64 and PS1 supposedly well.
PC is still better. With the right PC you can emulate Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP and even Gamecube/Wii.

PC is still better. With the right PC you can emulate Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP and even Gamecube/Wii.
PSP emulation is now in a workable state? Interesting.

And I caved and bought the multiplayer and some costume packs for Tomb Raider 2013. What a waste that could have gone to a much better game, but at least it's in my inventory so I can somehow trade away/sell this decision when I realize it was a terrible idea.

Slightly off topic (I know, rare for the Steam thread), but as seeing some of you like Alice and some of you like American McGee, I thought this might be of interest and I haven't seen it mentioned:

Alice: Otherlands - film shorts to feature length film?

Oh, and new Borderlands 2 DLC as announced by IGN and Gamespot.  And here I though it was going to take me a while to level each character to level 61... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back