CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for it on not-previously-bundled principle.

I believe the original Human Revolution was removed from the store entirely along with the DLC, so your only option is picking up the Director's Cut.
I did not know that they removed the original game as I thought it was still there by this point. Oh well, at least I picked up the original and DLC as soon as I could. Though sale or not, it'll still be 5 bucks for previous owners

it's not

hope you feel better nyow
iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif

ON the front page of Gamersgate is the top deals page. Front and center is 

Lords of Shadow - save 0 percent

Seriously gamersgate you're the worst.

ON the front page of Gamersgate is the top deals page. Front and center is

Lords of Shadow - save 0 percent

Seriously gamersgate you're the worst.
That's just for the plebs. If you've leveled up your GG account, well, it's different...
<don't inflame the plebs kitty, don't inflame the plebs>

Anyone know what happened to the DLC page for Deus Ex HR? I was hoping to just pick up the DLC for cheap, but the links seem dead.
You can still pick up The Missing Link at some online stores like Amazon ($6.99.) The other stuff is just weapons so it's not important.

Once you get Missing Link you should get the $5 price for Deus Ex HR after the sale ends.

The Stanley Parable.

If you do not buy it, you will die.

edit: Also:
6IXzCo9.png
That's one all CAGS woul easily get!

sales suck

but i got me sum chicken wings...spicy barbeque and hot buffalo delivered to ma door

nomnomnomnomnom
The celery video worked! I've invested heavily in chicken wing futures and the celery video is nothing but propaganda.

On another note, I'd like to thank my secret santas! Imac2much got me Brothers and TebowDragon got me spanky spanky Dead Island: Riptide!

Both games I can't wait to play!

Unfortunately for my own secret santees my refusal to pay over 75% for your gifts and this shitty sale have put a damper on the gift giving.

On the bingo side of things, no dead ninjas and no nothing else so far not even with new dailies and flashes!

That's one all CAGS woul easily get!

The celery video worked! I've invested heavily in chicken wing futures and the celery video is nothing but propaganda.
the wings didn't come w/celery...i was purtty pssed aboot it

the wings were really good though. alot of meat on the bone and really crunchy

and i ordered 18...still have 12 left

Those circles are a little too close to be accurate.
The graph is actually highly inaccurate. It displays that every game that wins community vote is one that both i and the steam community like. Even though what it's trying to say is that there are very little games I enjoy that the steam community votes for the next sale.

Want: 12 Chicken Wings

Have: Bad Rats
Already have it.

Where'd you get them from? You should have asked for a plate of celery.
Pizza boli...only place in my area that's not papa johns/pizza hut/some other fast food pizza joint that delivers wings

Wish I would've asked for celery. Celery is underrated.

All wings should mandatorily come with celery tho. Ucansukdafacs should go change pizza boli's diapers.

The only historical trends for the Community Votes are:

1. I have very negative opinions of the steam voting majority.
  2. It's a popularity contest.
maniupulate people and hit person with steeel cchari rob their account and do the best voitng im guarnette that zeno clash 2 is goign to win or red faction cause people are stupid

Want: 12 Chicken Wings

Have: Bad Rats
how bout bbettter deal gianna michael clean ur daiper heehh for 12 chickens wings heheh. mysterd strip nake for u hheh for my 12 wings that i paid for being aj lee and kaitlyn slave oh yea that good deal for me xccept diaper change i ddont know how to change diapeer can someone teach me since i never learn heh jk

http://store.steampowered.com/app/105450/ is that glitch or just price they put ?

another note thanks dr s for secret santa that is all

how bout bbettter deal gianna michael clean ur daiper heehh for 12 chickens wings heheh. mysterd strip nake for u hheh for my 12 wings that i paid for being aj lee and kaitlyn slave oh yea that good deal for me xccept diaper change i ddont know how to change diapeer can someone teach me since i never learn heh jk

http://store.steampowered.com/app/105450/ is that glitch or just price they put ?

another note thanks dr s for secret santa that is all
wow, aoe 3 complete is 40$ at full price still?!

i cant imagine anyone paying that much.

i dont even pay that much for new games

i feel like they keep those prices high so that it looks better when they say 80% oFF! during sales

wow, aoe 3 complete is 40$ at full price still?!

i cant imagine anyone paying that much.

i dont even pay that much for new games

i feel like they keep those prices high so that it looks better when they say 80% oFF! during sales
dont u mean mrsp is still 40 bucks

and llol it been cheaper on amazon in bundle with ec making 4.99 it really should drop price by now lol

To go along with the Shift codes, here's a level 70 Legendary Bee Shield for anyone with the LootTheWorld app:
I really wanted to reply with Lowping's "i lewt teh hat" ... but Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth seems to have gone poof recently.

Still catching up on the thread since I had to work today {grumble, grumble}, but this is something I did not expect to read, in or out of context.
spoderman is just mad that the ninja game didnt win.

When I got it for free he was all "isnt that just a free flash game LOL" now he wants it.

Salty spoderman

Also, my bingo card is much like me, one square all by itself.

I wish someone would win, so I could at least move on from this crappy first card.

Couple questions for you guys that have played/collected these games. 

• Darksiders II: Does Season Pass include all the things? All DLC worth? 
  • Sleeping Dogs: I'm assuming the Collection has all the DLC. Worth? 
  • The Wolf Among Us: Pay dat price or wait? Looks legit. 
  • Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition: Worth it? Or go Standard? 
  • Shogun 2: Shit needs a price drop. 
Any other discounted games you guys can recommend? Going to have a lot of free time the next couple months, so I need vidya gaems. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back