CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try again after a while. I couldn't play that level one more time, the music was about to make me flip out. I was having a good time until I got stuck for more than 5-10 minutes.
That's what got me. I got stuck on a level and the music, although good, grates on you after hearing it a trillion times.

Ah, the new thread smell, hey: does anyone know when the winter sale starts? etc. etc.

Call me Shirley, but surely I'd expect that almost all games in the HB store will eventually show up in an HB bundle? Unless I've missed a bundle, I'll find it hard to convince myself to actually buy a game there...
Well, Shirley, in the past developers using the HB checkout eventually put their games in HIBs, so I think the odds are good.

Yay for a new thread...but I'm disappointed you didn't opt for the Steam Deals Thread X :nottalking:
I think this is actually Thread 11, isn't it? A long time ago during a sale we rolled over quickly and ended up with two fives or two sixes or something. It was never rectified and we've been one behind ever since.

Edit: It was Thread 4, and actually Thread 6 corrected it.

Edit: #2: actually, Thread 5 just isn't linked to correctly in the OP. I think something may have been merged at some point though.

I think this is actually Thread 11, isn't it? A long time ago during a sale we rolled over quickly and ended up with two fives or two sixes or something. It was never rectified and we've been one behind ever since.

Edit: #2: actually, Thread 5 just isn't linked to correctly in the OP. I think something may have been merged at some point though.
Woodlands: Steam Thread Historian.

Can this really be an official steam thread? I mean, v9 isn't locked yet! It still is open for fillin'

I blame global warming
No, El Niño is to blame; claiming global warming to be the cause gives to much credit to its legitimacy

If wikis are working again you should make this a wiki. Then you can point everyone who asks you to do something toward the OP to do it themselves.
wikis are totally working, unless the steam thread is teh exception where the sheer massive amount of posts somehow affects it...which is unlikely

Technically this is thread 2 :roll:

wikis are totally working, unless the steam thread is teh exception where the sheer massive amount of posts somehow affects it...which is unlikely
That's actually exactly what's happening. CheapyD even came into the thread last week and Wiki'd it and it reverted to non-wiki within a day I think.

That's actually exactly what's happening. CheapyD even came into the thread last week and Wiki'd it and it reverted to non-wiki within a day I think.
Ya, I remember, but I'm just not sure how the post count could directly affect wiki status...my guess is that its more an issue with however the forums are managed and maybe its just due to some timeout when attempting to replicate the stored data causing the base configs of the forum to be reset...but that would still be related to post count so I guess whatever...

What the shit... I didn't buy Within and Xcom is downloading a 4GB update. This is bullshit, man.

They know you'll buy it eventually xD

So, I heard we were talking about over-sized nipples.
yuup u miss partiees my bad i start with mns nuts as in the food people thought i was talking bout th other nut then i said blah stuff i dont even remeber then we start talking bout aj nipples im like only play video games and pancakes then some lame person got mad then we went to burgers sunasun jr futur of earth future and blah and moree stuff . we talking bout someone gf big boobs not sure who

yes i will eventualy when 75% off

Thanks for all the hard work on v10, Detruire. Excuse me while I now unbuckle my pants and promptly lay a deuce on it with some off-topic videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2r8dfu8i_E[/youtube]

Mousecraft is available on Steam but keys for previous buyers aren't ready yet.
I didn't pick this up when it was PWYW like a sucker. Oh well.
Holy shit Hotline Miami is too hard. I gave up after several levels. I guess I might do better with guns blazing but I wanted to stealth.

That's what got me. I got stuck on a level and the music, although good, grates on you after hearing it a trillion times.
Yeah, I've been hearing (since last year's holiday sale? seems that long) forever about how great this game is and in the same breath how hard it is, but the graphics look like every other crappy indie game ever and hard does not equal good in my book. I've given away or sold a couple of bundle keys for it, and now that it's free on PS+, I may try playing it before my + expires, but then again, I probably won't.

You didn't miss anything; just this:
Xs5hR6U.png

I really loved Fable 1 and 2, but reading all the Fable 3 comments makes me passing it even at 75%, is it really THAT bad?  Nevermind, SECUROM, I won't buy it even if it's good ...

I don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, I will buy it at $10 or less so having it pre-installed is not bad. On the other hand, it's a 4 GB patch that I should be installing when I buy it, not today.

Anyone know when that Bioshock DLC is going live? More specifically when the download is going live?

I heard that thread gained sentience and was finalizing its plans for total control by continually reverting from wiki status. Then robots fought dinosaurs with laserbeams on Mars and out of the rubble the Steam Deals Thread v10 was formed.

Well now we know how to lure you back should you try and leave again ;)

Eldredpe said:
Quiet you! Or I'll let everyone know your secret - that you actually know how to properly edit a deal post and maintain its list structure and I've seen you do it back when I was the one updating the Steam thread..

Oops.

Cat's out of the bag.
Tebow, meet bus.

Neuro5i5 said:
lmao

Idiotekque said:
Don't forget my new charity, Sunasun's Home for Inebriated Tramps

warreni said:
You didn't miss anything; just this:
Xs5hR6U.png
Warren, why have you never mentioned you were a D cup?

DPsycho said:
Better make an on-topic post to tag the thread.

Windows-7-Whopper-ad-in-Japan.jpg
This ad brought to you by Sunasun's Home for Inebriated Tramps.

There's some great deals on the Humble Bundle Store now. Every day is gonna be new games on there, be on the lookout for some cool games like Assault Android Cactus and Blood of The Werewolf. I just picked up Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage and its pretty good so far, it plays like Dust a little bit but with a deeper combo system.

There's some great deals on the Humble Bundle Store now. Every day is gonna be new games on there, be on the lookout for some cool games like Assault Android Cactus and Blood of The Werewolf. I just picked up Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage and its pretty good so far, it plays like Dust a little bit but with a deeper combo system.
How do you know what's coming? Do those games use Humble Widgets already and you're guessing?

Windows-7-Whopper-ad-in-Japan.jpg

Oh good lord.
I want to say I watched the video of Cheapy D eating that.... I am not sure.

Now I know this is the wrong place by BGCQ has been a bit dead lately and I wanted to alert everyone of an event on Saturday the 16th of Nov. Just check it out.

Also I passed on the Vampire: The Masquerade on the Halloween sale. Is it known for going just as cheap during the christmas sale?

I want to say I watched the video of Cheapy D eating that.... I am not sure.

Now I know this is the wrong place by BGCQ has been a bit dead lately and I wanted to alert everyone of an event on Saturday the 16th of Nov. Just check it out.

Also I passed on the Vampire: The Masquerade on the Halloween sale. Is it known for going just as cheap during the christmas sale?
Vampire was known for not going on sale and maybe about two years ago it dropped to $5 and tons of people and I bought it. Since then it goes on sale maybe every other big event. If you can wait, it'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back