CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm ndso drunk hapy nrew yer everryonE@!
a;lso
[background=#23252b]i'm listgneing to i kayty hperry[/background]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Zd5-sTvV0

dam b almost 2 1/2 hours t2 midnithe
May you eat many burgers in 2014.

Keep it and wear it in the game. Harvest friend requests like it is your job. Accept one every now and then. When the kid (and it will be a kid) talks to you about trading for it, don't say no. Keep him on the line. "I am just not sure about that, lemme sleep on it." "How much are refined going for right now?"

Keep him going for months, years. When he stops pestering you, message him that you are ready to trade. Get the trade box open and hit him with a :cgrazz: and then block the fuck out of him. Unblock him eight years later and tell him you are ready to trade. Actually go through with it this time.

Fall in love with him. Get married. Move out to the suburbs. Learn to appreciate fine wine. Grow old together. Be happy. Die.

At least, that is what I would do if I got a TF2 item worth 15 bucks.

This is :cgrazz: btw:

nHbOdjj.png
Where have you been!? E: Here I guess. New avatar threw me off.

When you list stuff for sale, can you take them down and re-list them if they don't sell? Or will I just be screwed if the snow globes don't sell before they expire?

When you list stuff for sale, can you take them down and re-list them if they don't sell? Or will I just be screwed if the snow globes don't sell before they expire?
yes, when you go to community and then market, it will list your items that are up for sale, you can remove the item from the active listing and then go back into your inventory and hit the sell button to re list the item i.e. price lower to sell faster

ok, this game is on sale and caught my eye as being a little different

any thoughts on the dream machine

http://store.steampowered.com/app/94300/?snr=1_7_15__13

thank you
Really cool style to that game. It's not fully released(only chapters 1-4 are out) so if you buy the full package you'll still have to wait for 5 & 6 to come out. I played up to and finished chapter 4 and I really like it. I recommend buying the whole bundle now.

thank you for the feedback on the dream machine, I will probably buy this tomorrow, just trying to line up last buys for this sale

Happy New Year!  CAG Thread

Been reading every page here since Summer Sale 2012

What a great group of people

I have bought some great games on peoples recomendations

Happy 2014 Woo Hoo.....

Happy New Twelvemonth Steam Thread!

Here's to another year of crappy sales unintelligible posts NSFW pics backlog overload user meltdowns penny pinching orphan depriving good stuff!

I just finished Dive Kick so I can add it to my completed games for the year. Also on that list, Coconut Queen for the third time.
You know I wanted to gift CQ to some more people but it just hasn't gone on sale at all during the last couple of big sales or otherwise.

You can "complete" a fighting game?
I consider a fighting game completed if:

I clear the game with all characters or teams;

I unlock everything that can be unlocked;

I beat the game on the hardest difficulty at least once.

Happy New Year! CAG Thread

Been reading every page here since Summer Sale 2012

What a great group of people

I have bought some great games on peoples recomendations

Happy 2014 Woo Hoo.....
Life is like a hurricane ...for a cheap ass

Price match, returns, or a glitch ...hope you have gas

Can get things easy ...with super cheesy

STEAM SALES (Woo-oo)

Everyday they're out there making

STEAM SALES (Woo-oo)

Time to vote and choose bad and wet dream sales

D-d-d-danger, deal's expired...

...There's developers out to gouge you!

What to do? Just wait until some...

STEAM SALES (Woo-oo)

Everyday they're out there making

STEAM SALES (Woo-oo)

Time to vote and choose bad and wet dream sales (Woo-oo)

Not phony sales... ...or EA sales, no...

STEAM SALES (Woo-oo)

Personally I have all of that and reach highest online rank. Unless you rank up from losing, I will never complete one.

When does the summer sale start?
June 45th at 14 pm. SPLUHHH

I consider a fighting game done when I:

Lose to the first character;

Break my controller;

Go outside and vow to never play video games again.

Sure, got an achievement for it. Not that I'm done playing it. Divekick is my new favorite time waster, can be done in as little as two minutes.

Though SF2CE is my favorite, I wish SSF2THD came to PC. That would make me so happy.

I consider a fighting game "completed" when I'm ranked #1 in the world.. which will never happen.

Milk+Nose!  I just noticed that X-Blades is the #5 best seller on GMG... (the whole top 10 are 75% off)

I've beaten it.  It's the predecessor of Blades of TIme (beat first).  I just can't figure why it's even in the top-10 let alone #5.

For anyone on the fence about Star Trek:

Blasted through most of it the other night with my friend. We were laughing most of the time. The animation and collision are just awful. The game is not horrible, but definitely DEFINITELY not good. We skipped every skippable cutscene. They got pretty much the whole cast somehow (probably was in their movie contracts and they were pissed which is why they phoned in the game). 

10/10 if you are playing with a friend and are forgiving of mediocre to bad mechanics.

0/10 if you are playing solo. That would just be a chore, and there are literally infinity better games (because they are making them faster than you can realistically play them all).

Also, I haven't beat the game, but I haven't seen Darth Vader yet. Why pay for the license and then not even use the most famous Cylon?

Milk+Nose! I just noticed that X-Blades is the #5 best seller on GMG... (the whole top 10 are 75% off)

I've beaten it. It's the predecessor of Blades of TIme (beat first). I just can't figure why it's even in the top-10 let alone #5.
x-blades came first then Blades of Time. git yo facts str8 kitty!

x-blades came first then Blades of Time. git yo facts str8 kitty!
pred·e·ces·sor
ˈpredəˌsesər,ˈprē-/
noun
noun: predecessor; plural noun: predecessors
  1. 1.

a person who held a job or office before the current holder.
    "the new president's foreign policy is very similar to that of his predecessor"
    synonyms:

forerunner, precursor, antecedent More

antonyms:

successor

• a thing that has been followed or replaced by another.
      "the chapel was built in 1864 on the site of its predecessor"

Origin
image.png

[SIZE=small]late Middle English: from late Latin [/SIZE]praedecessor[SIZE=small], from Latin [/SIZE]prae[SIZE=small] ‘beforehand’ +[/SIZE]decessor[SIZE=small] ‘retiring officer’ (from [/SIZE]decedere[SIZE=small] ‘depart’).[/SIZE]

pred·e·ces·sor
ˈpredəˌsesər,ˈprē-/
noun
noun: predecessor; plural noun: predecessors
  1. 1.

a person who held a job or office before the current holder.
    "the new president's foreign policy is very similar to that of his predecessor"
    synonyms: forerunner, precursor, antecedent More

antonyms: successor

• a thing that has been followed or replaced by another.
      "the chapel was built in 1864 on the site of its predecessor"

Origin
image.png

late Middle English: from late Latin praedecessor, from Latin prae ‘beforehand’ +decessor ‘retiring officer’ (from decedere ‘depart’).
He must have thought you said postdecessor. No one says sequel anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back