CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been intrigued by Day Z. Any CAG opinions on it? Figure I might as well give it a go for $3 and change, but are the other expansions worth paying extra for? Would love to hear some input

I got a foil card... "Hooray!" The foil card is The Princess from Superfrog HD... "What? Oh c'mon! I don't want a cheap foil."

So, do I try to sell it for $0.40 or buy the other 4 foil cards and complete my first foil set? This is the foil badge -->
bddd398f36f3a69471227b0eabfb704cb49a56e2.png

Edit: Haha... /sigh. The fact it kind of crossed my mind hurts my gaming soul.
She IS pretty slammin. Maybe you should go for the set.

Earlier you said your name was stan or eminem or some shit and that you starred in the walking dead in 1995?
My name is none of those.

And never was in TWD.

Re-read what I say very carefully and do the knowledge.

I was using their names as slang, instead of the word "Fanatic" - since that's what their characters are.

Kinda like how Nas used "Stan" as slang for "fanatic" on the track "Ether."

EDIT:

probably a short circuit
I'm not Johnny.

I'm not 5.

And I'm not sure if I'm alive.

My name is none of those.

And never was in TWD.

Re-read what I say very carefully and do the knowledge.

I was using their names as slang, instead of the word "Fanatic" - since that's what their characters are.

Kinda like how Nas used "Stan" as slang for "fanatic" on the track "Ether."
oh ma lawd

yes mrdrm that should u rename
Dammit - UPlay has Dishonored GOTY & Skyrim Legendary on sale, but they don't sell all of the DLC separate. :(

If I didn't own the base-games from ages ago, I'd be all over this stuff.

EDIT:

So guys... Day Z opinions? lol
Never played, since I don't own Op Arrowhead...at least not yet.

I'm not sure as I already have it. Maybe one of the people who bought FF7 recently could chime in.

I looked at that backwoods bullshit "uplay.com" and it doesn't show all my games and it's just generally stupid as fuckkk.

Dammit - UPlay has Dishonored GOTY & Skyrim Legendary on sale, but they don't sell all of the DLC separate. :(

If I didn't own the base-games from ages ago, I'd be all over this stuff.
They're both pretty good deals. I just bought dishonored + dlcs on xbox this week w/my microsoft bucks (it was on sale), and I already have all the Skyrim Dlc...I think...may be missing Dawnguard?

GOLLY GEEEEE  A Walk in the Dark keeps kicking my ass.  I think there's a small delay between my controller and the cat.  Damn cat.  Now I gotta jump and duck and jump really fast.  This is getting meat boy bad.  

They're both pretty good deals. I just bought dishonored + dlcs on xbox this week w/my microsoft bucks (it was on sale), and I already have all the Skyrim Dlc...I think...may be missing Dawnguard?
I agree - they both are good deals...namely, for those missing everything Dishonored + Skyrim.

But, I only own base-games for those two.

I'm missing ALL of the DLC's for both.

I'm also guess those keys on UPlay - they probably are one key for the whole pack; and not split into multiple-keys for each piece.

And since keys for base-games would go to waste (b/c I own those already), forget it - not cheap enough to suit me for me to not worry about base-game keys going to waste.

Better than...

Planescape: Torment?

Skyrim?

Baldur's Gate 2?

Vampire: Bloodlines?

DAO Ultimate?

FO3: GOTY?

FO: NV - Ultimate?
Oh, you mean all the RPGs that don't feature cars that turn into boats that turn into planes?

Yeah.

It's obviously better than those.

GOLLY GEEEEE A Walk in the Dark keeps kicking my ass. I think there's a small delay between my controller and the cat. Damn cat. Now I gotta jump and duck and jump really fast. This is getting meat boy bad.
Well, you can't say Spoder didn't warn you. I am fighting the urge to redeem this key because I love cats but I hate hard-as-f$ck platformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back