CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Troof. I feel your pain.

Part of the joke tho is that Philadelphians are notorious for being pissed off and negative.

Cross your fingers for dem Seahawks yo.

Not tryin to be a dick, but do you root for the Okc Thunder, or are you kind of hateful of basketball?
F*ck no. I don't root for that team. Like some of the players, but will always root against that team.

The team I root for now is pretty embarrassing. They fit right in line with a Seattle based team. I like the Knicks. Been a fan of them since the early 90's. Two reasons- F*ck Jordan and I liked how they played bully ball.

sidenote: Russell will be this towns savior.

Thanks for the tip. I never check that thread. I find it impossible to navigate much like the actual Amazon PC site.

So what are you like a masochist or something?

When something happens like what happened to the Sonics, it gives you free reign to root for anybody

Mah'fuckin anybody

You pick the Knicks
I know, I know... they have the worst owner in sports. And have been terrible for over a decade. Their current roster is the worst group of A-holes ever assembled on a team.

But, I couldn't jump on a bandwagon team. That's unacceptable.

I already had a vested interest in them from a younger dislike(hate) of Jordan.

Their 90's was really fun although extremely painful.

I hate myself.

MrNinjaSquirrel said:
That girl who shared her cookies with you in second grade doesn't count.
Depends on the definition of cookies. ;)

indef said:
Screw you jerks, have some bundle fodder

[customspoiler=Gravi]MWP6N-KI57V-R76NW[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler="Section 8"]RRN3A-H7BNC-N2JWP[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler="Rune Classic"]KZLX2-2P8FL-7GNGI[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler="Alien Zombie Megadeth"]BJQZQ-JB32N-9EZBZ[/customspoiler]
Got em all
when they were bundle fodder

Naw. See, I've actually honestly never cared much for what others often think of me.
I've never been one to follow the crowd or anything of that sort. I've always been me - and that's that.
If they don't like me for me - well...then, it's their loss.
I do know how awesome that I am - and that's what matters most to me.
Whether people see it or not, hey - that's up to them.
{shoulder shrug}
Hasn't Tebow taught you about tough love yet?

...no innuendo intended, but I'm sure that's where your minds all went...

I know, I know... they have the worst owner in sports. And have been terrible for over a decade. Their current roster is the worst group of A-holes ever assembled on a team.

But, I couldn't jump on a bandwagon team. That's unacceptable.

I already had a vested interest in them from a younger dislike(hate) of Jordan.

Their 90's was really fun although extremely painful.

I hate myself.
You didn't have to pick a bandwagon team. You didn't have to like the Lakers or Heat or whatever

You could've picked like, the Grizzlies, or Bulls, or Spurs, or anybody except the Knicks.

Maybe you need help? Ever heard of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

You don't pick your team it picks you.

tumblr_le8ol03Jpm1qdunk8o1_500.gif

GQ MOTHERfuckER

I own Rage and have never played it

Is scorchers worth picking up? I feel like that's a dumb question since it's just 1.25 but I'm asking it anyway

Hopefully they're yanking gfwl, but it might just be another case of Codemasters racing games disappearing altogether. Can't get the original Dirt, nor TOCA 3 anymore either.
ugh dirt cause stupid license stuff i just missing that one from steam ugh ugh codemaster needs help wow i give my dirt 2 key away for free blah hhe

Two things I learned today:

1.  My mad catz call of duty controller is broken and needs to be replaced.  Now my issues with the cat game are explained a bit.  Nothing like the joystick moving on its own!

2.  Apparently I am 50 levels into the cat game.  Didn't notice the map feature til now.  I generally suck at the leaderboard, but there is one level I am kicking both Spoder and MNS's butt in.  

Two things I learned today:

1. My mad catz call of duty controller is broken and needs to be replaced. Now my issues with the cat game are explained a bit. Nothing like the joystick moving on its own!

2. Apparently I am 50 levels into the cat game. Didn't notice the map feature til now. I generally suck at the leaderboard, but there is one level I am kicking both Spoder and MNS's butt in.

You can use Xpadder to fix that.

You don't pick your team it picks you.
This is true. I'm a Utah Jazz fan... yes yes let the jokes pour in. 1-13 is how we roll. /sigh

But on to a more positive discussion those Need for Speed deals are tempting. I don't own a single one. Hmm.

I mean you need to use Xpadder if you're not using it now, and then just make it less sensitive in the settings.
It's not a sensitivity problem unfortunately. I might keep my eye out for a first party 360, Logitech, or maybe just play with all these PS3 ones I have and get one of those to work.

Great, now I have to reinstall it...

Unrelated side note: is MysterD getting royalties from this?

EDIT: well that was disappointing, you need to try harder than that Fox :nottalking:
Spoder beat you

It's not a sensitivity problem unfortunately. I might keep my eye out for a first party 360, Logitech, or maybe just play with all these PS3 ones I have and get one of those to work.

Spoder beat you

So you're saying that it physically moves on its own like some old poltergeist shit?

So you're saying that it physically moves on its own like some old poltergeist shit?

No, what I'm saying is you set it down and the character will constantly move to the right. You pick it up and press the joystick left and he might keep moving to the right. Unplugging and plugging in sometimes fixes it but other times the controller just stops working completely mid game.

avg =average abbreviation yo.
http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage

Hearing "console version is better" is like someone just hit me up telling me to drink a V8 :fridge:
Drink Up...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/308853-the-steam-deals-cards-thread-v8-summer-sale-encore-day-rage-499-retro-city-rampage-299-crysis-599-endless-space-1019/
..you being the OP makes this a bit awkward...

Hey - I've actually had a girlfriend before!
Doesn't count either...thats Derick's g/f...

my.right.hand.jpg

Dammit!

All shrugs have been copyrighted and trademarked for usage by only ME in all forms of any medium!

{grabs phone}

{calls lawyer}

{goes to prepare a lawsuit}
Why would you license your { _ shrugs} to only Mass Effect. Seems a bit, odd.

{non-trademark infringing wide-eyed backwards head snap}

ME, as in myself.

Not the acronymn Mass Effect.

EA has to pay 10x's what anyone else would if they were to license my shrug - you know, b/c they're EA!

Especially for all the ME2+3 + DA2 DLC price gouging them and BioWare partake in!

Not gonna lie, I legitimately thought he was referring to mass effect there.

This seems to be a bit too involved to simply be a shrug

More like a nervous tic

Or she's about to seize out

ME, as in myself.

Not the acronymn Mass Effect.

EA has to pay 10x's what anyone else would if they were to license my shrug - you know, b/c they're EA!

Especially for all the ME2+3 + DA2 DLC price gouging them and BioWare partake in!
Trade your shrug for unlimited Bioware points.

It seems like a no brainer at first, but is it really worth it? How would you express your indifference to the outside world? HOW?!!?

I missed about 3 days of thread action, its about 12 pages of reading, so if someone wants to give me the cliff notes version of the last three days I would be appreciative...

Humble Bundle this week looks good. :D

I missed about 3 days of thread action, its about 12 pages of reading, so if someone wants to give me the cliff notes version of the last three days I would be appreciative...

1) Steam deals have continued to suck

2) Pinball HB is/was awesome

3) Amazon Black Friday is finally here omigodimcumming

4) Several posters theorized that MysterD may be a robot/cylon

5) lol myd n mns spanky spknay bi gianna michales tyeh ben bd boys

6) MysterD is taking legal action against all who steal his shrugs

I think that pretty much sums up recent postage in Steam Thread Land

Recap: MysterD's penis does amazing things and apparently has it's own line of credit. He also named it Derick which is strange to name your junk your own name. We've also determined he's a Cylon toaster comedian who is not Steven Wright or Dick Smothers.

Oh, and it's now a full on balls-out CAG/Steam competition on Pinball FX2.

I didn't think cyberbullying was legit until yesterday. If anything, I thought it was OnlyBuilt4TweenGirlsOnMyspace...

Recap: MysterD's penis does amazing things and apparently has it's own line of credit. He also named it Derick which is strange to name your junk your own name. We've also determined he's a Cylon toaster comedian who is not Steven Wright or Dick Smothers.

Oh, and it's now a full on balls-out CAG/Steam competition on Pinball FX2.
I can't believe that's a real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back