CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I must buy too much shit because I own everything named so far for the Blink Bundle that everyone seems to think is fresh and great except Lesbianbell. And that game is not motivating me to buy a bundle on it's own.

Hopefully the other games aren't repeats so it'll tempt you to buy it. LRS is worth picking up, I think you'd like it.. and the multiplayer is very good if you can find people playing (not many people play it currently).
If any BGCQs end up getting it (and extra keys) wonder if we could hold them for a giveaway and use it as leverage for EarthboundX5 to finally do a racing game? Seems like the main reason he doesn't is because he doesn't have the game and doesn't have any to giveaway.

O hai there REGION LOCKED OUT OF IT. AGAIN.

Argh.

Well I was thinking more legit licenses though admittedly when I did it it was when 8 first came out and the licenses were going for really cheap.

Edit: To clarify I had an old legit Win 7 32-bit license and a new legit Win 8 64 bit legit license I had gotten when Microsoft was selling them cheap on release for a limited time. And yes Ashes I know you just vomited in your mouth at the mention of Windows 8.
I don't want to migrate to 8 for the usual "blargh it's not a tablet" reasons. At least not -for the moment-. I have this perfectly cool retail Windows 7 Professional, so I gotta use it. :p

O hai there REGION LOCKED OUT OF IT. AGAIN.

Argh.

I don't want to migrate to 8 for the usual "blargh it's not a tablet" reasons. At least not -for the moment-. I have this perfectly cool retail Windows 7 Professional, so I gotta use it. :p
fuck windows 8 u ddare i ssent to pasports spanking house sorry couodlnt resist

8.1 can boot straight to desktop and you don't even notice the metro stuff honestly. The start button is a little different. You right click it now to bring up the menu but you get used to it quick.

But don't let me stop you and Ashes and others from irrationally hating it because. ;)

8.1 can boot straight to desktop and you don't even notice the metro stuff honestly. The start button is a little different. You right click it now to bring up the menu but you get used to it quick.

But don't let me stop you and Ashes and others from irrationally hating it because. ;)
I did say "For the moment."

I wouldn't use it on my main PC, but I wouldn't be opposed to using it on a second system.

Looks like someone blew up steam again today. Be prepared for the flood of coupons.

Last edited:
I get a heart attack everytime I check "Steam/Origin/Desura etc Buy/Sell/Trade Thread" and somebody lists a Thief key, making me think that the third batch of the Alienware happened and I somehow missed it- :whee:

What's with the From Soft silence concerning the PC version of Dark Souls 2? I'm starting to get a little pissed off with the console ones right around the corner. Why is there no preorder on Steam, yet? And WHY does the EU get physical PC copies of both versions? Why? WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!

This must be what addiction and withdrawal is like. : (

What's with the From Soft silence concerning the PC version of Dark Souls 2? I'm starting to get a little pissed off with the console ones right around the corner. Why is there no preorder on Steam, yet? And WHY does the EU get physical PC copies of both versions? Why? WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!

This must be what addiction and withdrawal is like. : (
ughh...im thinking i might just get a console version. i really want to play it...but i don't want to wait

GMG has it cheaper, $12 after coupon. I almost bought it today for the $5 worth of Playfire credits, but I figured I'd rather spend my current $9 of credit on a game that's actually on sale. They almost had me!
one of my worst win game i ragee 10-15 timess not including my two chrome rage llol on nba2k14 they fucking send jenna haze to seduce me making have fllunk

Ugh, the Cinders developer is being an ignoramus and doing that 'we don't have everyone's contact info so we can't give keys to bundle buyers' shit. Why is it always Europeans that seem to do this?

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/218889435/540731691404013103/#c540734168275880707

Yian Garuga 10 hours ago
The game was just greenlit! Congratulations!
Will you be providing Steam keys to the gamesrage.org bundle?

MoaCube [developer] 4 hours ago
Probably not. We don't have access to their customer base, so there would be no way to verify who should get it :(.

Okay I realize like 3 people probably bought the Gamesrage bundle but if some others who did get that bundle and would like to get Steam keys for it like we were promised by Gamesrage could go and join in in trying to talk some sense into him it might help.

I kind of flipped my shit on him but I am just so tired of this nonsense. Many of the bundle buyers supported them early on. I raved about that game and tried to put the word out for their Greenlight campaign as much as I could. It's one of the games I most would like to have a Steam key for without having to pay $20 to buy it again just to have it on Steam.

So yeah I'm kind of miffed that he makes some stupid half assed assumption and doesn't even give the old 'looking into it' line.

Really, how hard is it to say 'Hi Mr. Bundle rep. We got into Steam and would like to give keys to bundle buyers. How many keys would you need to supply to all the bundle buyers?'. It's not rocket science.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm amazed not that there are so many bundles, but so many bundles with games I actually want to own...

I think Motoki scared him:

MoaCube  [developer] 12 minutes ago 

notification_icon_flag_dark.png

forum_topicicon_reply.png

Ah, sure. If so, then it's no problem :).

I was very tired and excited when I replied, so I didn't check it with them -- just said what I vaguely remembered and went to sleep. Apologies for that.

If you just want to play that one game you could install 64-bit Windows without activating it. You'll probably finish within the 30 day trial.
But if he have the Windows license, he can choose between 32 & 64 bit version. I think he only have to reinstall it choosing 64 bit and that's all. Maybe I'm wrong.

GMG has it cheaper, $12 after coupon. I almost bought it today for the $5 worth of Playfire credits, but I figured I'd rather spend my current $9 of credit on a game that's actually on sale. They almost had me!
Snakey only plays games that are not on sale or are not the cheapest that you can currently get them for. Otherwise, he can't enjoy them. #RealFakeCAG #McDuckMonies

I don't think its been mentioned, hell, not even sure if it is worth mentioning but Gamestop has Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII for 5.99 each.  (They also have The Last Remnant for 4.99.)

Those three are steam...  They have other SE games but I didn't check them.

Newegg has Civ 5 Complete for 12.50. (Base game + 2 Expansions + all DLC)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832351098

Add it to your cart, at checkout, put in your email, then add promo code EMCPHHP87

It is the Mac version, but Civ5 is Steamworks, so you get the PC version as well.

*waits for incoming "I just bought the Humble Bundle . . . fuck you Sid!"

edit: Bioshock: Infinite $7.50

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832205110
46263147.jpg

I don't think it has been posted, but in regards to the Blink Bundle 2, a little spoder told me Legends of Aethereus and Blue Toad Murder Files are two more of the games that will be in it (S & O).

EDIT: so there's apparently a Blink Bundle thread I didn't know about. I guess that's what I get for not venturing outside this thread...

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition - The 3DS/Vita Game: The Steam Version (Brought to you by Carl's Jr.)

April 2nd, $19.99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0W2bpCfB2s

But if he have the Windows license, he can choose between 32 & 64 bit version. I think he only have to reinstall it choosing 64 bit and that's all. Maybe I'm wrong.
If it were me who needed a 32-bit version of Windows installed I'd have the 32-bit and 64-bit installed side-by-side and not worry about it. I assume that's fine as they'd never be used at the same time, but he said he didn't want to do anything iffy when it came to his Windows license so I tried to give a different solution.

Dunno if it was posted already but Steam added a new flag that allows them to block the gifting/trading of games outside of their region of purchase.  Days of Russian pricing are over, friends.

Dunno if it was posted already but Steam added a new flag that allows them to block the gifting/trading of games outside of their region of purchase. Days of Russian pricing are over, friends.
Flag was added months ago but it's now seeing a big update as it's being rolled out to a bunch of games. Quit stealing my news! You could at least list the games that just got updated.

y u no list them
To teach Mooby a lesson! The following apps were updated to block cross region trades and gifts in the past 24 hours:

- The Banner Saga
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Payday 2
- Divinity: Original Sin
- South Park
- Thief
- Banished
- Rust
- Hawken
- 7 Days to Die
- Deadfall Adventures
- Injustice