CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
and wow...really wish i had bought more star wars titles before disney got the rights.

kotr 2 for 5 bucks on a daily? gaggggg

Im never gonna get kotr1, jedi outcast, etc this way
u should check if has mac u could wait for neweggg for 75% off and lol first repeat is csgo this sale sucks worst than mysterd drm talk that how bbad it is i done my santa work heh

Hmmm, does anyone know why the "Purchase as a Gift" option might be grayed out and unselectable when trying to check out Deus Ex: HR DC?
Because it normally has a loyalty discount, so they disabled gifting to not be abused. During this sale, the loyalty discount was disabled though.

I had expected XCOM: Enemy Within to have a larger discount than that to match all the other XCOM stuff. Lame. This sale is very 'meh' so far.

Yeah, you're right. It is not a castlevania game in any manner. I sure prefer games like Symphony of the night (the best imo) but this one I loved it :). But as a true CAG I'll try to get the best discount as possible.
^_^ Nod. I was just curious since I understood that you had played it. I value opinions of CAG regulars more than the paid game reviewers.

Wasn't forced already 50% so the daily deal is the price it was originally?  Also anyone played that yet? if so any good?

Nvm. It was 30%. Im blind as a bat, and irrtated over 3bucks.

guys vote for 60% of game the eother two been bundle alreeady lol so vote for the first choiccee or i give u bad rats if u ddo not
nytujUg.png

So, do I grab Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC? Never played it before but heard good things about it.
Yes, Improved visuals. They fixed the boss battles so you can play non-lethally and the missing link dlc fills in a part of the game that was literally missing from the game.

Mind you I only played the original HR on xbox with the missing link. But $5 is more than reasonable to play through it again on PC.

Please vote for Evochron Mercenary. It never goes more than 40% off and I have wanted to play it for over a year.
i did but mysterd didnt fuck ddesrv fowl space and jak nome giv it more cheapr so shut up mysterd or i send u the next worst game

Not that i'm eager to pick it up, but why is Darksider II still so high? Even at 80% off it just makes it at the $10 mark.
also if u ddidnt see it last year thq last hurrah th whole package was 13.19 or 8.19 with ec or thq coupon so ya u mmiss huge last chance sal

Please vote for Evochron Mercenary. It never goes more than 40% off and I have wanted to play it for over a year.
I voted for it on not-previously-bundled principle.

Anyone know what happened to the DLC page for Deus Ex HR? I was hoping to just pick up the DLC for cheap, but the links seem dead.
I believe the original Human Revolution was removed from the store entirely along with the DLC, so your only option is picking up the Director's Cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back