CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm sort of surprised by my lack of buying so far...  I did get the Bioshock Triple Pack and Infinite's season pass... but likely wouldn't even had jumped on it without the price glitch.

Though I suspect I wouldn't be able to finish it I was considering the AVGN game but I heard Mooby telling me that its going to be the key cog in a bundle sooner rather than later so I resisted it...  (or maybe typing?)

Yeah, doing pretty good so far...  :)

Am I mad or did they screw people over on the last vote? I'm pretty sure Legend of Dungeon was being advertised as $1.49, wins the vote then gets listed at $3.49

Adding controller support is a negative.  Steers people away from PC master race.  Legend of Dungeon screams bundle fodder trap…. nnnnghhh…. hard… to… resist.

QUBE is currently in a Groupees build-a-bundle and the DLC price already doesn't match the current sale price, so I doubt it'd change if it were chosen. Besides, I have QUBE and Machinarium.

Personally voting Paranautical Activity. 

For the love of god I have all these games in the current vote. Put in Cook, Serve, Delicious or Assault Android Cactus. Oh, am I acting entitled??? Go  fuck yourself :p

hmmm, Sir You Are Being Hunted looks kinda fun and they added controller support hmmmm.
I've only played like 30 minutes of it, but it was fun. You have to sneak around to find parts to bring back to a portal to warp to the next world/level. It's pretty challenging since you can't just beat up the robots or shoot them. So basically I suck at it, but it was fun.

QUBE is currently in a Groupees build-a-bundle and the DLC price already doesn't match the current sale price, so I doubt it'd change if it were chosen. Besides, I have QUBE and Machinarium.

I voted for that one too even though it sucks ass.

QUBE is currently in a Groupees build-a-bundle and the DLC price already doesn't match the current sale price, so I doubt it'd change if it were chosen. Besides, I have QUBE and Machinarium.

Paranautical Activity has been in a bundle (for a dollar), and an IGS deal (for a dollar). None of the choices are very good, but I'd still go with QUBE. How do you not have Paranautical Activity?

For the love of god I have all these games in the current vote. Put in Cook, Serve, Delicious or Assault Android Cactus. Oh, am I acting entitled??? Go fuck yourself :p
cook, serve delicious is a great game indeed! Yea I also want Assault Android Cactus to be 40% or more, looks great ^_^

I'll buy Gone Home when it is included in a HB.
Or another bundle. It's far too short to be a $20-base-price game, and since they're unlikely to be dropping it down any time soon, by the time they do drop it, it'll be about due for a bundle anyway.

QUBE is the best vote choice this time around.. for the possible discount on the DLC.
Paranautical Activity has been in a bundle (for a dollar), and an IGS deal (for a dollar). None of the choices are very good, but I'd still go with QUBE. How do you not have Paranautical Activity?
This is why I voted for QUBE. I already own PA and Machinarium, and since there's a chance that the QUBE DLC will also hit 75% off, that's better than the 0% chance of me being interested in either of the other two.

Already voted for Paranautical Activity not knowing it had been in a bundle. Oops. I'd probably still buy it or Qube if either wins. Looks like all I'm buying today is Super Hexagon and Legend of Dungeon.

How'd you have fun with it? I tried it and it was like 5-10 seconds of running around before a demon killed me.
There's one or two characters that are 100 percent worthless. It's possible you chose those characters. And it is possible for an exceedingly difficult room to be generated early. The game is a little obnoxious with its presentation, but there's a surprising amount of depth. That said, I've only sunk about an hour into it because I found myself pretty bothered by some of the stuff that was happening on the community forums. I'll probably go back to it some day.

QUBE:

8Z2TN-AW98M-BY042

I may have bought it from Groupees, not realizing I already own it.

Edit: Gone

I have no idea what made me, in a bout of insomnia, decide to buy and play Sir, You Are Being Hunted...only made it way worse. After that I said screw it and played some more Dark Souls since I'm already fuck on-edge. :booty:

It has cards. And the best moment to sell cards is NOW
They only get like 8 cents each. And since I don't feel like inputing my SSN into Steam I'm about 25 sales from the mark with… a week left before it resets! wut dew?!? I might just craft a badge… maybe I'll get a foil globe card!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say both are in a fantasy if they expect to ever get that close.

To quote Idiot: Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.
What streetz she from, yo?

EDIT:

In the California, all the ones I've seen are red.
Oh, word - Ashes, are you from Tha Streetz of Compton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back