CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the YDKJ games DRM-free on Steam as well? Meaning, can you play them without starting up the Steam client?
I don't know. I don't have the Steam-version of YDKJ 9-pack.

I didn't read those listed on GOG's Steam DRM-FREE list.

Doesn't mean it does or doesn't have CEG.

We can find out the hard way, if you so desire.

1. First, of course - download the games from Steam.

2. Close out Steam.

3. Next - try running each game's actual EXE from the actual game-folders w/ Steam-client closed.

A. If you do that w/ a game EXE and it does NOT boot Steam - it's DRM-FREE.

B. If you try that and it boots Steam client-program - CEG's wrapped around that EXE, so it has Steam-DRM.

Hmm, I still can't access my inventory, or scroll past the first page of each market item. Is anyone else having the same problem?
I couldn't view my inventory for a month. I never found a solution through searches. Just a lot of people having the same problem. One day I checked it and it was visible. Hopefully yours doesn't last long.

voted for 7 grand steps but it was published by the people the same people as dangerous highschool girls in trouble

Fundle Bodder!
I think it has been in a bundle a grand total of once. Anyways, I'm voting for it, but guaranteed something else will win. Nothing I wanted that I voted for has won yet. It would just be my luck if Teleglitch wins...

For Posterity, Community Vote Results

Everybody's got an opinion:

28% - Duke Nukem @ 80%

32% - Jedi Knight @ 40%

40% - BF2 Complete @ 75%
i hate everything

with battlefield 2 and 4 being out, is ANYBODY going to actually even play BF2? And if so, why? It's just another shitty military shooter

Edit: iefaoijewije should I get Eldritch or no...

meh, I guess I'll wait. It'll reach this price again soon enough...crossing fingers for bundle.

Oh FFS, I caught the last flash sale just as it started, saw the YDKJ pack for a measly 50% off and said forget it and left for work. Ugh, can't believe I missed it for $5. Guess I will hope for a daily or the last day do-overs.

CAG Bingo update coming later.

with battlefield 2 and 4 being out, is ANYBODY going to actually even play BF2? And if so, why? It's just another shitty military shooter
I dunno, in a world where 3 and 4 aren't available on Steam and considering that both use a web browser for server browsing and considering that 4 is still pretty busted...I could see people craving some 2 complete edition. :booty:

Are the YDKJ games DRM-free on Steam as well? Meaning, can you play them without starting up the Steam client?
The first game is, so I would expect the others are as well (I don't own them so I can't check directly).

I just noticed that the Terreria Logo on the Amazon AppStore is lewd.

31OwUzg3DxL._SL500_SY150_.png
He seems to be having a very intimate time with that pickax, just look at his eyes.

Also on GMG is Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies for 80 cents after voucher.
Nice one! I rather enjoyed the first AC which I paid a similar price for, so definitely picking this up!

I think it has been in a bundle a grand total of once. Anyways, I'm voting for it, but guaranteed something else will win. Nothing I wanted that I voted for has won yet. It would just be my luck if Teleglitch wins...
So anything you vote on is a "Longshot" to win...? Seem rather appropriate to me. ;)

I just crafted a holiday badge and got a TF2 item that was quickly sold for around 2 bucks. Considering that I could have sold all my cards for around 3 dollars, I basically paid 1 dollar for a holiday badge. Since I wanted at least one badge, not really a problem to me.

I just crafted a holiday badge and got a TF2 item that was quickly sold for around 2 bucks. Considering that I could have sold all my cards for around 3 dollars, I basically paid 1 dollar for a holiday badge. Since I wanted at least one badge, not really a problem to me.
What was the rarity on the item if you don't mind me asking..? :)

I guess I didn't do too bad, then. I sold my rare Dota 2 item for $4.

Ugh. I knew it was futile to hope that either of the two other options would win when Battlefield is in the voting. Oh well. : /
damn im sorry im badl uck i was just pissed so i thook the shitty one just piss off at the past few shit votes and plus fuck bitchfield 2 completee i would rather be dead beforee i buy the overrate borign shit of gamee

Mind you, if you get the TF2 Sack Fulla Smissmass, Caribou or the Warframe PHASED TIGRIS SKIN , or the Path of Exile Azure Imp Mask .

Those things are worth a lot on the market, don't casually trade/sell them without knowing their value :)

It's random what item you get and it's random what game it's for :/

Luckily I got a warframe item, though I would have been happy with a TF2 item. Anything else and I would have sold it off ASAP.
I would imagine a TF2 "nparalleled" would be the closest thing to winning the lottery that the marketplace has...

Yeah, Jake made note of it in his thread the other day... I'm going to hope that its not a "free" option for publishers to chose... I doubt Valve wants to cut down on gifting, if they did they wouldn't have come up with the concept to begin with.
The concept of gifting and the concept of someone buying a game for cheaper in another region and selling it to people in a different region are two entirely different thing. Valve surely wants to cut down on one of them.

As a heads-up, Teleglitch is in a bundle that can still be bought @ http://www.indiegala.com/limited

Only reason I haven't bought the bundle is because Indie Gala still gives me errors and never actually purchases anything :/

If anyone picks up an extra or doesn't want/already has Teleglitch let me know and we'll work something out :)

I would imagine a TF2 "nparalleled" would be the closest thing to winning the lottery that the marketplace has...
Oh yeah that would be the jackpot, especially if only one got made throughout the entire sale. I'm sure many people have been crafting like crazy with that in mind.

Mind you, if you get the TF2 Sack Fulla Smissmass, Caribou or the Warframe PHASED TIGRIS SKIN , or the Path of Exile Azure Imp Mask .

Those things are worth a lot on the market, don't casually trade/sell them without knowing their value :)
That's why I always check the Market to see prices before selling or trading.

Who's that Dogémon?

IrNL7gk.jpg

Free Frozen Hearth Key and a game on Steam of your choice under $5.

Are top 10 games of 2013 still a thing going?

In no order:

Rayman Legends
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Rogue Legacy
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Good thing there is no dislike system on CAG. ;)

Who's that Dogémon?

IrNL7gk.jpg

Free Frozen Hearth Key and a game on Steam of your choice under $5.

Are top 10 games of 2013 still a thing going?

In no order:

Rayman Legends
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Rogue Legacy
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Good thing there is no dislike system on CAG. ;)
The only dog on CAG is Paddington, this is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back