CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tower Wars!? Really? 47%!?! Hah, at this point it's no surprise the lowest priced and highest discounted game won.

That was a rather poor Community Choice trio. C'mon GabeN, with a weeks worth of sales still ahead it's time to bring out your big guns. Don't hold back.

For war for the overworld, its been a good 6months since I tried it out again, it has finally progressed to a playable state.  That being said I dont think Id buy it till its done, they were shooting for summer, then christmas, now it will probably be next summer till its done.  33% off is really just the kickstarter price anyway so its not that great of discount, Im sure better will follow.  I just bought in to the kickstarter cause I

peoplee can fuck themsleve who ever vote for tower wars is goign fowl space just give me ur steam and i sent to u or email whicheveru  choose tho daily deal is good for once

Deals suck.  I got to go to bed.  Will be less likely to be on tonight but I'm going to plan on update the Bingo stuff...  It just might not happen.

Cannot believe I'm going to miss out on all the Lost Planet jokes... :cry:

Until the 28th, yes? The community is going to explode, now that so many are getting it. I'm that person on everyone's friend list who has played it for 1200 hours since release. At any given time last month, there were over 6000 people playing. Good matches will be hard to come by, given that all the ten year olds can get the license for free, but it's still fun.

Blah, Van Helsing repeats it's 66% off Autumn sale price... still might pick it up (though hoping for 75%, naturally)
The complete pack is still not complete, there are still 2 dlcs missing...

1. Veteran Multiplayer Skin $25
  2. Treasure Hunters Perk $50
You have to get those from the developers directly and the price is shocking. :shock:

Speaking of trackers though .. does Enhanced Steam randomly not load the historical price information for anyone else ? No idea why but sometimes it just never comes up on the game page. 

Just started playing Trials Evolution Gold Edition. First time using Uplay Client so no friends there :nottalking:  my ID is diegoamv. Leave your IDS here or add me  :D/

Speaking of trackers though .. does Enhanced Steam randomly not load the historical price information for anyone else ? No idea why but sometimes it just never comes up on the game page.
Not working for me atm, not sure why..

ES pulls that info from isthereanydeal (in my sig).

Sometimes during price flips ITAD can freak out. Just give it a minute and refresh. It's loading for me fine now.

Anno 2070 Complete Edition is now the second most expensive single game purchase that I've ever made on steam. But I get some extra DRM with it, so I figure it's worth it.

Just started playing Trials Evolution Gold Edition. First time using Uplay Client so no friends there :nottalking: my ID is diegoamv. Leave your IDS here or add me :D/
I don't have Trials yet but I added you on Uplay in the event that I do get Trials or some other Uplay game. Uplay name is captainurahara

Uplay I can live with, 3 machine limit tages, not >.>
Re: Anno 2070

Last week when I saw it on sale I thought that tages had be removed, but I couldn't find any confirmation. If anyone knows one way or another, please reply. Thanks in advance!

Tower Wars is an attractive, but rather ordinary TD game. It's also rather short on modes, I'd recommend checking out other TD games like Defense Grid instead.

I want Van Helsing in the worst way, but if the devs are going to cling to 66%, then I'm holding fast at 75%; especially given all the extra DLC. 

Anno 2070 Complete is mine! I was hoping for a sub-$10 on the base game (which it is) and I feel good enough about that to go ahead and pick up the DLC and expansion. BEWARE: The DLC Complete Pack + Base game appears to be the cheaper route, but it does not include the Deep Ocean expansion. 

Now I'm hoping Ubi axes the really stupid DRM before I use up my installs.

Alright, I've delayed picking up Trials Evolution long enough. It's time to...

[customspoiler='Get Crazy!!']Wooooooo
news_our_pc_videos_of_trials_evolution-13915.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Edit: If anyone wants to add me on Uplay - Deuterium7

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back