CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
*buys $550 console*
*gets game priced at $1.19 on PC for free*

Total losses:

sad-dean-o.gif
Don't forget PS+. It's like $50 a year ;)

I've got one more copy of Don't Starve available at glitch cost ($1.19).

Some are gone already and the remaining buyers didn't respond to my PM. It'd be nice if it could go to a regular CAG contributor. 

gone

I just got back to my computer and find I missed yet another price glitch.  If anyone still has extra copies of Don't Starve I would be interested and can do Paypal or Amazon GC.  Thanks!

Where has this thread come down on Anno 2070? I know there was a debate on the DRM. Is it worth it at that price? Or should I wait? I figure the price will come down and the DRM will get patched out. Or... not. Thoughts?
According to PCGamingWiki. Anno 2070 have Solidshield(new Tages) combine with steam+uplay. Here is a nice info about the activation limit of Anno.

About the game, I havent played Anno 1404 or settlers. I can only say that its a rich man version of Tropico. Its a little more complicated and prettier. Although you can play offline, you will lose some features like the ARK and the voting of council etc.

It also took me 15-20 minutes just to install the game!

-First time setup for steam

-input of cd key,

-updating uplay,

-patching the game,

-inputting the cd key again

-then patching of the game again!(if you buy the dlc or complete editon),

-activating the dlc and

-then finally creating your profile.

If you dig games like The Settlers, Tropico and Sim city then Anno 2070 (complete edition) is worth it for the $7 that I paid for. More than that, I dont think I would have bought it.

Have Don't Starve in my wish list since Oct., I stayed up 'til 5am looking at the sales (got Endless Space Gold daily deal before it ran out), wake up at 1pm, and find out it was glitched at 92%. Even worse, at 66% it's sitting there at the top of my wish list (sorted by discount %) taunting me.

I guess I can always get it for 75% next summer...  :-({|=  (1st world probs) ;)

So Don't Starve is the only glitch I missed?  Got it for $3ish when it was still in alpha or whatever.   Would have raged if I missed Prison Architect!

Has Portal 2 ever went lower then $4.99? Worth it?
It has been the same sales price for a while now.. You can always wait a year or 2 and hope valve gives it away like they did with L4D2 or if they'll do one of those gift-boxes thing that they did 2 or 3 years ago.

And after using the website from my phone exclusively this Festivus, I think I now understand why tebow always posts how he posts.
Really? You think that's why?.......

I got in on this price glitch for a game I don't even know if I want. Got in on the BS:I season pass, which I don't own the base game. But missed the Dishonored glitch and I actually want to play that game! :\
Brought to you by Steam, making gamers dreams come true since 2003!

RE6 DLC pricing is all mess up, some with no discount, some 20% off. And what is with this new 70% instead of 75% off policy?
See above.....

You must F5 at the glitching hour, young grasshopper.
Great! The cat's outta the bag!

let+the+cat.JPG

F me! I feel asleep and missed Insurgency and Sanctum 2. Was going to pick up multiple copies for my friends and family. That's the last time I take a nap.
Story of my life....(ok, not really, but naps have their place)

2010-10-27-naps.png

$44.99 is the lowest Ass Creed IV is going to go? :( I wish I would have bought it when Amazon had it cheaper during Thanksgiving.
If you don't mind the non-Steam version I'm sure you'll find plenty of people selling U-Play only version from a graphics card bundle for much less.

If you don't mind the non-Steam version I'm sure you'll find plenty of people selling U-Play only version from a graphics card bundle for much less.
Yeah, I'm holding out for the Steam version. I thought for sure Steam would have a better price than Amazon's or that Amazon would trump themselves on the Steam version. Oh well. Next year.

$44.99 is the lowest Ass Creed IV is going to go? :( I wish I would have bought it when Amazon had it cheaper during Thanksgiving.
If you want EVERYTHING (Minus 'Time Saver' + Visual DLC), currently the Gold version on Steam is the best deal currently. If you just want the base game, get it on Amazon for $10 cheaper. Though no word on when or if the Gold/Deluxe only DLC will ever become available separately yet.

Granted it was $30 on Amazon during the Black Friday deals if I remember right.

If you want EVERYTHING (Minus 'Time Saver' DLC), currently the Gold version on Steam is the best deal. If you just want the base game, get it on Amazon for $10 cheaper. Though no word on when or if the Gold/Deluxe only DLC will ever become available separately yet.

Granted it was $30 on Amazon during the Black Friday deals if I remember right.
Oh, I didn't see that! $35 isn't bad. I will just keep waiting though, and hope that Revelations Gold is $5 or something on Steam before the sale is over. I did grab ACIII for $7.50.

I was going to buy Steam Marines, but I read the game page and it said future Humble/Desura/Indie Game Stand sales will include Steam keys. This a good indication it will show up in a future bundle?

I was going to buy Steam Marines, but I read the game page and it said future Humble/Desura/Indie Game Stand sales will include Steam keys. This a good indication it will show up in a future bundle?
Sigh… I was this close to buying it. Humble probably just means Humble Store for now but Indie GameStand = $1 dorrah! But then again that's one REAL dorrah versus fake $2.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back