CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
For Posterity: Community Vote Results

Screen_shot_2013_12_28_at_1_30_13_AM.png
Again the game Tetrobot that most CAG voted lost again. :roll:

I rather they have World of Zoo as the choice than World of Goo which has been in a few bundles.

If universe sandbox goes on sale is it worth $2?

Ever been bundled and how casual is it? Will it take a decade to understand how to play?

So I've figured out the secret to making Super Hexagon a LOT easier.. turn V-Sync off. I have no idea why it's enabled by default. V-Sync increases the input lag a lot for this game.
Saving tip until 2016 for when I get around to playing Super Hexagon.

Edit: just watched the video and I can't believe I bought that! Does it really move that fast? It almost makes me nauseated.

Saving tip until 2016 for when I get around to playing Super Hexagon.

Edit: just watched the video and I can't believe I bought that! Does it really move that fast? It almost makes me nauseated.
I randomly bought super hexagon and its super addictive to try and beat your score........BEGIN....GAME OvER! BEGIN! GAME OVER!

What are the odds that Valve does us a solid and just makes Tetrobot and Co part of the next batch of flash sales? It's not like Notch or Alexey need our money these days.

Giana Sisters price bugged at $1.80?  Not that I want it.

Edit: Beaten and why do I only get poopy glitches!

Is it me or are the Community Choice and Flash getting severely worse?
On a positive! Just beat Hotline Miami! The ending was... good I think? Reminds me of Killer 7.

Honestly, if you're not grabbing Giana at this price, high quality platformers with great soundtracks probably just aren't your thing.
I'm hoping that I just had an issue with my setup before, because when I gave it a shot on my laptop with an Xbox 360 controller a few months back, I had a considerable amount of input lag. Nothing ruins a platformer more than jumping not jumping when you press jump ... I've always wanted to try it again, so I bought Owlverlord on good faith for the GS name.

I just checked how many games I have with cards and I'm eligible for 175 different boosters. Just over 40% of the games I own have cards. I think I have a problem.

Salvaged crates can easily sell for up to $70 on the very first day it dropped but chances of getting it is very rare, as for normal crates it can fetch from a few cents to a few dollars depending on how old/valuable the items inside the crates are.

I am a crate collector myself, have been collecting them since the first one that contains strange items.

4E7apxp.jpg
Good stuff. Thanks for that information man.

My crate sales:

Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate 18.99 USD
Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate 19.00 USD
Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate 32.17 USD
Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate 32.18 USD
Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate 37.39 USD
Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate 9.96 USD

Sorry Adventure Time, for only -33% I will not be exploring the dungeon because I don't know.
I figured after it got savaged in the reviews that they'd do a quick price drop, but I guess they're going to see who they can fleece before doing that. I'm willing to give it a shot purely because I love the license, but it's got to be waaaay cheaper than this for me to bite.

True. I'm not big on multiplayer stuff, but I like A Binomial Nutshot's social challenges/contracts.
I just wanted to quote this so other people could bask in the cleverness of the anagram.

You need Enhanced Steam. See my sig for it and other price tracking tools.
Asheskitty, forever trying to rehabilitate the internet.

Doesn't end there... so I get some random invite from some weirdo with a very odd [customspoiler=profile]

3 ashes, 7 heathers, 8 kelleys, 8 lewis's, and 3 martins...

Capture.png

[/customspoiler]
Hey hey, I only added you because you were talking about Hot Pursu - oh, that's not me. Carry on.

Any1 know if any of the lego games have demos so I can try them? Looked at few but none of them had it
LEGO Marvel had a demo straight off the site before it released - ah, here it is. The rest I don't think do, but you never know.

I figured after it got savaged in the reviews that they'd do a quick price drop, but I guess they're going to see who they can fleece before doing that. I'm willing to give it a shot purely because I love the license, but it's got to be waaaay cheaper than this for me to bite.
I don't know anything about the property at all, but everything I have read indicates this 2nd game is just terrible even for fans of the show. Just FYI.

GreenManGaming currently has the Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 (UVHUP2) for $1.24 ($1 after coupon, and $0.90 after coupon + the weird $0.10 credit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back