CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some unreleased games were leaked on the Steam stats page..

2vii3wj.png
I am excited to see Age of Wonders 3 and Sacred 3, only question is where is Half-Life 3?

LOL-Half-life-3.jpg

Anyone else is having problems listing items in the marketplace? My "sell" buttom is greyed and saying me to enable cookies. Already done that but still the same.

Edit: solved. Had to practically reinstall Steam

Booted up S.A.M. to idle for cardz and neither game I tried is registering any time towards it, and therefore no cardz are dropping. Is this happening to anyone else?

Booted up S.A.M. to idle for cardz and neither game I tried is registering any time towards it, and therefore no cardz are dropping. Is this happening to anyone else?
I just played Spelunky for around 2 hours and didn't get any cards. Something seems pretty messed up right now but I have no idea what it is.

So I bought Brothers because it seemed like the CAG thing to do.  However, the one thing that bugs me about Steam is that after I redeem my Brothers Steam Key, why doesn't it automatically remove it from my wishlist?  Seems like an obvious move to make, and not a difficult programming change.  Come on Steam, get on that.

Should I play that before or after Untitled Game?
I can never remeber which one is the sequel.

So I bought Brothers because it seemed like the CAG thing to do. However, the one thing that bugs me about Steam is that after I redeem my Brothers Steam Key, why doesn't it automatically remove it from my wishlist? Seems like an obvious move to make, and not a difficult programming change. Come on Steam, get on that.
Enhanced Steam will give you a button on your wishlist to do just that. See my sig.

So I bought Brothers because it seemed like the CAG thing to do. However, the one thing that bugs me about Steam is that after I redeem my Brothers Steam Key, why doesn't it automatically remove it from my wishlist? Seems like an obvious move to make, and not a difficult programming change. Come on Steam, get on that.
Pretty sure enhanced steam adds a button to remove all owned games on your wishlist.

Jshackles FEW

Damn ninja Kitty

Enhanced Steam will give you a button on your wishlist to do just that. See my sig.
Pretty sure enhanced steam adds a button to remove all owned games on your wishlist.
Enhanced Steam website seems to be down right now, so I'm not sure where that button is. Regardless, for me personally, I generally just want to remove the game I just added. I'm already in the Steam Client because I had to activate the key, so from there I can just go to my wishlist there and remove it. It doesn't save me much time to then go to my web browser, load up steam, go to my wishlist and then click the remove button.

When you redeem any steam key, it doesn't remove it from the wishlist, you have to manually remove it. The automated removal only applies when you redeem a gift copy but I agree that steam should really make it more convenient for the users.

When you redeem any steam key, it doesn't remove it from the wishlist, you have to manually remove it. The automated removal only applies when you redeem a gift copy but I agreed that steam should really make it more convenient for the users.
Gaben doesn't care... it's not the sorta thing that would bring in more money anyway... and it's not like they are under pressure to lure gamers away from Origin and Crapsule.

Alright.  Somehow I missed the fact that a game based on The Mysterious Cities of Gold was released on Steam last November.  It doesn't look all that great, but the nostalgia filter runs strong with this one and I have a feeling I really, really want this.

I see that Motoki already owns it, of course.  Anyone else know anything first hand about this game?  I could look up reviews, but I value CAG opinions more.

Oh man, need to watch the DVDs again...

Alright. Somehow I missed the fact that a game based on The Mysterious Cities of Gold was released on Steam last November. It doesn't look all that great, but the nostalgia filter runs strong with this one and I have a feeling I really, really want this.

I see that Motoki already owns it, of course. Anyone else know anything first hand about this game? I could look up reviews, but I value CAG opinions more.

Sorry, I never heard anything about that game or the anime. However, after watching the trailer on Steam I did this:
giphy.gif

Alright. Somehow I missed the fact that a game based on The Mysterious Cities of Gold was released on Steam last November. It doesn't look all that great, but the nostalgia filter runs strong with this one and I have a feeling I really, really want this.

I see that Motoki already owns it, of course. Anyone else know anything first hand about this game? I could look up reviews, but I value CAG opinions more.

Want to get the game myself for the same reasons, just holding off for a better sale.

Tried to watch the new 2013 cartoon (2nd season) and it's just not the same.

Ahh kk, havn't been following the thread so good lately. I got out of the habit after super fast posts during the holidays made me stop going back to try to read everything.

omg how do u fucking do racing manager 2014 argh this is whati  get for trying anythign but basebal baksetbal hockey football simulator im confuse why u do this

http://gaugepowered.com

I use this site. It allows you to adjust the price and time for each game. It also allows you to trim out games, rank your enjoyment, and then provide some basic insights into the data. You can also export the data.

It is pretty time consuming to adjust the data, but once you do, it can be pretty telling. I think my top 10 games played provide a ridiculous cost/hour ratio.

edit: my bad, wrong site, I am at work and tried to google it and find it via cached websites. It is correct now.

http://mysteamgauge.com

I use this site. It allows you to adjust the price and time for each game. It also allows you to trim out games, rank your enjoyment, and then provide some basic insights into the data. You can also export the data.

It is pretty time consuming to adjust the data, but once you do, it can be pretty telling. I think my top 10 games played provide a ridiculous cost/hour ratio.
I can't figure out how to edit anything on this site, got any tips?

http://gaugepowered.com

edit: my bad, wrong site, I am at work and tried to google it and find it via cached websites. It is correct now.
/lik eand fuck u thanks for making me hard work lol re5 where is my price ehh

Ohhhh I guess he changed his link to a different site. Could have let me know. :wall:

Does it automatically save your custom entries?

Deadly 30 has been added to Steam (with cards) -- it was previously in an IndieGameStand and the Groupees Meridian4 build a bundle. Keys haven't been released yet but keep an eye out.  Sadly I did not have the foresight to buy it then so I'd feel dirty paying $3ish it is now.

Speaking of today's daily, how was Sherlock s3:ep2? I thought the first ep was fantastic. Cumberbatch is quickly becoming one of my fave actors.

The humble guys tweeted out some hints about the bundle a few days ago. I knew to be ready for the bundle and got a copy of Starbound during the first minute. I can see why people would be mad about the 1000 copies jacking up the BTA price but honestly, I like what they did with this bundle. I think the BTA games next week will be well worth the extra money spent this week. Plus, I always give my money completely to charity for the bundles. It makes the fact that I'm buying more games I probably won't play anytime soon not matter.

Speaking of today's daily, how was Sherlock s3:ep2? I thought the first ep was fantastic. Cumberbatch is quickly becoming one of my fave actors.
Where is this playing? Are you seeing it in the UK? I didn't think Series 3 had started, at least not in the U.S.

Also, does it come with a Steam key? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back