The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news, DarthPuma tends to like what the OTT likes. Is it only for appearances? Is it an unfortunate coincidence? More on this new story as it breaks.

And that those artists make up a small fraction of what I listen to. I have snatched stuff here based on people here's recommendations. Everyone has. I didn't get them to "fit in," I got them because I love music and I'm always looking for more.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You don't want GH5.. You have to be dead on accurate now and good luck when you get to a string of hammer ons.

The game is still several notches below Rock Band, but it is getting better. Still not good enough though.[/QUOTE]

I kind of like it :oops: And I guess I'm just dead on accurate :cool: Or maybe you stink :hot:

And the nuclear option is on the table.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You don't want GH5.. You have to be dead on accurate now and good luck when you get to a string of hammer ons.

The game is still several notches below Rock Band, but it is getting better. Still not good enough though.[/QUOTE]Um, its been like that since GH3.

[quote name='Eviltude']Did you say that is your picture in the first reply, brownie scout?
You and TFN could be cousins.
:grouphug: tfn
[/QUOTE]You're an idiot. My skin is super pale and I'm Mexican. :whistle2:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back