The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
free-fruitista-coupon.jpg
They might make you buy something first. I suggest the 89 Grilled Chicken Burrito.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Dude baconsizzlers the fucking rocket when he walks down the stairs and keeps on truckin.[/QUOTE]

That's his own team's bombs. :whistle2:|

I knew you'd be the first to hate on Taco Bell, Moxio.

They're actually pretty tasty.

If only there was a website where cheap people like me could get together and share deals.....

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, JFD, your community college education has really expanded your mind.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
[quote name='becuzimbrown']I knew you'd be the first to hate on Taco Bell, Moxio.
[/QUOTE]

He loves Taco Bell. :whistle2:|

fuck, BB stopped letting you do pre-orders for their BOGO 50% off sale.

I would order Batman with GH5, and return Batman to Gamestop, but I can't due to the exclusive maps.

[quote name='st0neface']If the most hectic day of your life allows you time to post in a message board (one that your sole existence on is to be shit on, might I add), you've lived a pretty stress-free life.[/QUOTE]Ahahahaha.

[quote name='zewone']:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Aren't you at a CC?

Went to school until 3, went to a friend's who just got his own place and helped him set that up while we had lunch and a few drinks. Came home and had to fix the electricity in my house after my mom flipped one of the breakers and couldn't figure out which one. Now it's time for some Guinness Extra Stout and some PS3 before I crash early.

[quote name='seanr1221']fuck, BB stopped letting you do pre-orders for their BOGO 50% off sale.

I would order Batman with GH5, and return Batman to Gamestop, but I can't due to the exclusive maps.[/QUOTE]

You don't want GH5.. You have to be dead on accurate now and good luck when you get to a string of hammer ons.

The game is still several notches below Rock Band, but it is getting better. Still not good enough though.

Buh! I just saw on ESPN where Kyle Orton has an "open dislocation" on his finger that he hurt last night. I'm not 100% sure on what that is, but using context clues, I'm assuming he dislocated his finger so badly that it broke the skin. I would most likely cry my eyes out if that happened to me.

becuzimbrown defriended me on xbox live. I'm gonna go jump off a bridge. :cry:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Is True Blood worth watching or should I just hock the Blu-Ray on Ebay without opening it for mo monies.[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth watching. The first season starts a little slow but it gets great by the end. And season 2 is fantastic all around.

[quote name='Eviltude']Did you say that is your picture in the first reply, brownie scout?
You and TFN could be cousins.
:grouphug: tfn
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I was talking to one of the guys that works at the venue and he told me that Atmosphere is coming in a few months. :)[/QUOTE]

Where do you live?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I was talking to one of the guys that works at the venue and he told me that Atmosphere is coming in a few months. :)[/QUOTE]

Listen to more of their albums in preparation.

Long story about something funny in my physics class today.
My professor was trying to gauge where everyone was at by asking us to work in groups to do a few simple problems. One of the examples he had us do was to figure out how many seconds were in a day, a month and a year, expressed in scientific notation. This one guy, though, spoke up and said, "Actually, I got ____ because instead of using the answer from the # of months multiplied by twelve months, I took the answer from seconds in a day and multiplied by 365.25 to account for leap year." After a few seconds of silence, I said quietly, "Smart ass. Someone slap him." and this black chick sitting behind him slapped him lightly in the back of the head. I cracked up and even apologized to him after class and explained that I was joking. It turned out he knew the girl who was sitting next to him, which lessens the randomness, but it had me laughing my ass off.
=======================
I know most of you probably don't use the single layer DVD's, but new egg has 100 4.7GB pack of verb -R for like 15$ after rebate. I know rebates blow, but it's still a good price.

Homemade Cincinnati Chili for supper...heaven.

I just got an offer from a family friend to house sit her house, dog, and horses for two weeks while she goes to Europe. If I don't have a job next month at least I will have a couple bones in my pocket.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't help but wonder if Pooma pretends to like these bands to look cool amongst the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I have no problem PM'ing you a list of every song in my 60gig collection so you can see that no, I don't just listen to what people here do, and that yes, you are a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back