The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this previously, but can we use a regular dvd with that beatles rock band demo? I know we could with RE5.

Damn, I just realized how much is coming out this month:

Beatles:RB next week, MUA2/Scribblenauts in 2 weeks, Halo ODST in 3 weeks.

I'm gonna have to lock myself in a steel cage or something when I see you :cool: guys playing Beatles early.
---

If the most hectic day of your life allows you time to post in a message board (one that your sole existence on is to be shit on, might I add), you've lived a pretty stress-free life.

The IT department at this school has no concept of slowly rolling new things out. They just throw everything out here and then scramble to fix things as they happen. Hell, my work schedule isn't even done, i'm just covering whenever i can until the schedule is set.

[quote name='st0neface']Of just the mono, or both? That review just makes me want it that much more, although I don't think I'd ever get both sets.[/QUOTE]Both. I wish the mini LP replicas were in the stereo set. That would've made it more tempting.

Dang, I could see the mono sets skyrocket on ebay. I know the stereo set isn't limited, so I'm not too worried. Won't have the means to get it for about another month, anyway.

Heh. Netflix offered a 3% credit because it;s streaming service may not have worked on xbox live last night.

Anyone here actually try to stream a movie last night and fail?

FFS, a whole series on Nostradamus doesn't belong on The History Channel. :whistle2:|[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Heh. Netflix offered a 3% credit because it;s streaming service may not have worked on xbox live last night.[/QUOTE]I got the same email.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04JlvZZTQOI

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']I remember playing Halo 2 in French.[/QUOTE]

I remember everyone making that joke that the ending is different and Master Chief surrenders.

That one close-up on Lennon is messed up. And then when Harrison takes that guitar from the kid he both looks like he's never seen a guitar before and he's trippin' balls.

I've been meaning to listen to their stuff but I keep forgetting, and I hardly listen to radio and when I have their stuff hasn't come up.

New Modern Warfare 2 Clip Debuts Knife Throw Kills, Host Migration

V4PMRFkx07g.jpg
Infinity Ward's latest multiplayer reveal for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 features, according to the developer, "uncut" direct feed Capture The Flag gameplay. Neat, yes, but there are some newish details seen for the first time within.
Some of those details you may have heard creep out from recent GameStop and Game Crazy get togethers. Things like Modern Warfare 2's thrown knife kills, featured near the end of the clip. Some, like brilliant-looking blood splatter effects and host migration, are definitely better seen and not heard.
If that host migration addition, also seen near the end of the clip, works that well... well, good lord. Looks like when the multiplayer game host drops out, the game won't end or drop players back to the lobby, but quickly—very quickly—find a new host. Perfect for when you're up against an elite group of Sore Losers.
And, you know, that riot shield gameplay doesn't look to shabby either. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 drops November 10, in case you hadn't heard.
For more Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer footage, have fun revisiting the game's multiplayer video reveal.

[quote name='Mojimbo']FFS, a whole series on Nostradamus doesn't belong on The History Channel. :whistle2:|I got the same email.
[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

I hate that shit. And nonsense with aliens and monsters too. I want shows about the French Revolution, biblical times, the Dark Ages, etc.

It did indeed.

I'm not sure how you think you can turn this into an I-told-you-so situation when the only way to determine the condition was to go and look at the car. :]

It's super suspicious when a vehicle that old has such low mileage. Granted, there's the one in a million chance there's nothing wrong with it, but chances are there's a very good reason it hasn't been driven much.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Heh. Netflix offered a 3% credit because it;s streaming service may not have worked on xbox live last night.

Anyone here actually try to stream a movie last night and fail?[/QUOTE]
I didn't try, but thanks for telling me about it. Checked my email and applied the credit.

The entire IT department at this school is retarded. Nothing is done the way it should be.

I don't get paid enough to put up with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back