The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite wine is a Spanish Torrontes. Super crisp, dry white wine that's absolutely killer with salads and fish.

---

Speaking of wine: munch, take your wife to Uncorked. One of the flights has a torrontes, so you should pick that as one of the flights you get. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I can find a good rip of the Radiohead Live at Reading Festival from BBC Three when I am on my computer later this week. Sounds like it was a killer show in the realm of Glastonbury 2003.

Now do you see why i called CK Mr. Pink?

Anyone interested in Shutter Island? Saw the preview before D9, looks interesting.

[quote name='JolietJake']Now do you see why i called CK Mr. Pink?

Anyone interested in Shutter Island? Saw the preview before D9, looks interesting.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was familiar with that scene of the movie before, so yeah I got it.

Also, I can't wait to see Shutter Island. It really sucks that they delayed it until February.

[quote name='darthbudge']Reservoir Dogs was excellent.

I don't think anyone can start a movie better than Tarantino can.[/QUOTE]
I just watched that last night.

I want to see both Shutter Island and Inception. I think Mr. Dicaprio is a great actor... I loved the way he played Howard Hughes in The Aviator.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']*shudder*

Get that C++ style I/O out of here, please. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's all I have time to think about. Do you see that at work every day?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I want to see both Shutter Island and Inception. I think Mr. Dicaprio is a great actor... I loved the way he played Howard Hughes in The Aviator.

It's all I have time to think about. Do you see that at work every day?[/QUOTE]

I don't work with C++ a lot. Most of the code I end up seeing is scripting in languages like Perl/REXX/etc. or Java/C, so the syntax is much different.

C++ I/O never clicked with me. I've always been a bigger fan of:

#include

int main()
{
printf ("I'm out for the night, OTT.\n",);
return 0;
}

[quote name='tiredfornow']
2q2pbpl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sigh

So I decided to blaze and come back to the OTT.

[quote name='darthbudge']Have you seen the Arctic Monkeys in concert before, Bioshocked64?[/QUOTE]
Nope, but I'm seeing them on the 22nd with the Airborne Toxic Event.

:[

I really, really, really want to see them live. But the closest they are coming is Dallas, and I don't think I will have the time or money to go see them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't work with C++ a lot. Most of the code I end up seeing is scripting in languages like Perl/REXX/etc. or Java/C, so the syntax is much different.

C++ I/O never clicked with me. I've always been a bigger fan of:

#include

int main()
{
printf ("I'm out for the night, OTT.\n",);
return 0;
}[/QUOTE]

G'night!

Finally got my 360 hard drive back. Seems to be working ok for now, was able to play the Shadow Complex demo alright.

So, since I have it back, are there any good deals on Live?

Ugh. I think the smoke detector in my room has a low battery... It just started going off and a light started flashing... Obviously there is no smoke so that is the only thing I can think of. The damned thing better not go off again in the night...

[quote name='Brak']That's my synopsis, sucka.[/QUOTE]

I just don't think he'd appreciate you blabbing about it to everyone, is all.

---

Did I ever tell you, SSPU played Kissing Families when I saw them?

So i was looking up info on that Bruce Willis movie Surrogates, when i come across a listing for a Kane and Lynch movie with him in it.

When was this announced?

[quote name='JolietJake']So i was looking up info on that Bruce Willis movie Surrogates, when i come across a listing for a Kane and Lynch movie with him in it.

When was this announced?[/QUOTE]

Before the game was even released.

Yea, I saw that, but thanks. Shipping kills it, if I want it within the fucking millennium. I'm still waiting on Amazon to deliver my pre-ordered Arkham.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Before the game was even released.[/QUOTE]
Well i guess he fits the movie, though i can't see it being any good.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well i guess he fits the movie, though i can't see it being any good.[/QUOTE]

Billy Bob Thorton was originally attached as Lynch, now I've been hearing it might be Mickey Rourke. At the very least, they're looking for the right actors.

While Queen’s big hits “We Will Rock You” and “We Are The Champions” will be part of the Lego Rock Band disc, an additional ten-song list of downloadable titles featuring “Under Pressure” is slated for an October release.

The Raconteurs’ “Steady as She Goes” and two other songs will be downloadable later that month. The White Stripes’ DLC pack in November will include “Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground,” “Icky Thump,” and “Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine.”
:) :) :)

They also said you would be able to export the Lego Rock Band songs like you could with RB1 for a small fee.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:) :) :)

They also said you would be able to export the Lego Rock Band songs like you could with RB1 for a small fee.[/QUOTE]
:)

EDIT: When does Lego Rock Band come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back