The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck

TRU is giving away a $30 gc with purchase of the GH5 guitar bundle but it starts next week. Dont know if I can wait a week for it. :cry:

Updated the PS3 to 3.0. It's the first time it took under 10 minutes.

The more I see from that Eight Days game the more I wish it wasn't canceled.

I'm at work 'til 3.

I still don't get what the fuck that game is.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Long day.
I saw you, tiredfornow. I was eating an apple.[/QUOTE]Oh, were you with that Jorge dude?

[quote name='Brak']I'm at work 'til 3.

I still don't get what the fuck that game is.[/QUOTE]

It's weird. Me and Music fought some guys who were God at the game.

You spawn from space and launch down to Earth. The animation was actually kind of cool. Some of the animations like running switch to third person. It's definitely different.

I think Section 8 is trying to assimilate too many shooting games. It should've taken some concepts and refined them and thrown in a couple new concepts, like the spawning from space ordeal.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:) :) :)

They also said you would be able to export the Lego Rock Band songs like you could with RB1 for a small fee.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad they're finally showing some consistency with good DLC, but it will be murdering my wallet.
--

That's really gross, Maklershed. Was it unavoidable?

No, I don't think you can Munch.

EDIT: Actually I don't know... because can't people with legit boxes play downloaded Demos just fine? Maybe you can run them on regular DVDs... I forget.

I know it's random of me to pop in here and ask a question, but what the heck is with the Goozex referrals? It seems every time I posted my link, it automatically changed to something that looked like it was giving referral credit to cheapassgamer or something. Anyone know what this is about?

My guess is that the HNIC needs $$ so that Stewart $$$$$$'s desire to upstage has-been radio stars will be satisfied.

A grown man with that much Archie knowledge should have to go door-to-door to identify himself to the neighbors.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Budge, when are we starting that account?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully tomorrow whenever Time Warner sets up my internet. Also, I need to make sure I can scrape up the money. Buying all this stuff for college is killing me...

However, I will definitely find some way to set it up by this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back