The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to do with buying the car. I've got a guy doing it that has bought and sold a ridiculous amount of automobiles. I feel confident in his ability.

[quote name='Rocko']I have nothing to do with buying the car. I've got a guy doing it that has bought and sold a ridiculous amount of automobiles. I feel confident in his ability.[/QUOTE]

What kind of car is it?

[quote name='Eviltude']Boddington's is a great English style brew. See if you can find some, flowery. It comes in 4 packs of pint cans.[/QUOTE]

Awesome I will grab those next time I go to the liquor store.

Buying "build your own" sixers is always fun too when sampling different beers.

The only English drink I've had is Strongbow Cider. Not bad, if you're a fan of cider. Certainly better than any American cider I've had.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The only English drink I've had is Strongbow Cider. Not bad, if you're a fan of cider. Certainly better than any American cider I've had.[/QUOTE]

Hey! You're not 21! That's illegal.

My girlfriend bought a pear cider when we went out for my birthday. I had a sip and it was the cleanest and most refreshing alcoholic drink I have ever had. Usually I'm not a cider fan, either.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The only English drink I've had is Strongbow Cider. Not bad, if you're a fan of cider. Certainly better than any American cider I've had.[/QUOTE]

Ah man at least try out some Newcastle Brown Ale.

All this talk is making me want to go get smashed.

Understandable, I myself have qualms over alcohol and would rather just get stoned but alas I must seek fulfilment elsewhere, especially if I want to hangout with friends.

Lol.

P1000093.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey! You're not 21! That's illegal.[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='flowery']Ah man at least try out some Newcastle Brown Ale.

All this talk is making me want to go get smashed.[/QUOTE]I've tried Newcastle, actually. Totally forgot. :lol:

Didn't like it too much though...

[quote name='Eviltude']Boddington's is a great English style brew. See if you can find some, flowery. It comes in 4 packs of pint cans.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are absolutely correct.

I always find it hard to believe that people like Mark Sanchez are my age. It just boggles my mind.

Stoneface - You can't believe that you agree with me? I know my beer, yo.

Just saying it, "Eviltude, you are absolutely correct", feels weird is all. I've also had Woodchuck pear cider once and was pleasantly surprised.

I don't know what brand I had, but I don't imagine too many people make a pear cider. The one I had wasn't very sweet, just very crisp and clean.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I posted how I liked that earlier. :)[/QUOTE]

I drank it a lot in England. We went to this Irish pub quite a bit and it was either that or Guinness.

Sarcasm really doesn't work on the internet. That was intended as a joke.

I did have a friend tell me about how fucked up he got on Mike's this weekend. He gave me an odd look when I laughed at him.

[quote name='st0neface']Kelly's is pretty good, too. It's an Irish one, and the raspberry is particularly tasty.[/QUOTE]

Abita brews a beer called Purple Haze that is an awesome wheat beer with raspberry. They just happen to have a distributor location about 15 minutes from me, so I called them once and got a keg for my friend's birthday. It's good stuff.

DP is can't be serious. He's an alt account of an alt account.

I can drink one Purple Haze tops before I feel like I have to brush my teeth.

We all knew you were trying to make a joke, but you're an 80 lb high schooler. You have zero frame of reference for that kind of thing.
--

Purple Haze is okay, but it just ends up reminding me how much better Hazed and Infused is, even though they're only similar in name.

I actually think it's kind of gross, but yeah, it's pretty sweet. I think the problem is that I drank waaaaaaaaay too much of it one night and it brings back bad feelings . . . in my stomach.

Anyone else with a harmony remote have trouble getting some things to turn on when an activity is selected? A lot of the time when i select watch TV, only my cable box will come on, i have to use help to turn on the TV.

Let's keep talking about beer, guys. :D

I think I'm going to pick up a bottle of Chimay red the next time I'm at the grocery store.

I found out last night that I really like pinot grigio. I wanted a decent red wine, but I was at K-Mart, so selection was limited, not to mention my gf won't drink red wine.

Oooo Norm Macdonald and Thomas Hayden Church is on Conan tonight.

I enjoy some good Bordeaux or Italian reds. The Biltmore Estate winery has some damn good reds as well. Also Kentucky is starting to produce some solid reds as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back