The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm thinking of retiring my 30GB Brick Zune. I need something that can handle multiple video formats, mainly .AVI, .XVID. I was debating on getting a Creative but for a few bucks more I can get a PSP Go. Maybe I'll just wait until I can get a PSP Go for $200 or less.

I thought PSP could do MP3?[/QUOTE]

Well, why don't you just get a regular PSP. They had the 3k's refurbed for $100 this weekend, i thought. Then you can put whatever size memory stick you wnat in it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, why don't you just get a regular PSP. They had the 3k's refurbed for $100 this weekend, i thought. Then you can put whatever size memory stick you wnat in it.[/QUOTE]

Because I want something that fits in my pocket.

----------------------

beatlesrb.jpg

I thought the game would unlock the shirt, turns out you need the code that will be included in the game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm thinking of retiring my 30GB Brick Zune. I need something that can handle multiple video formats, mainly .AVI, .XVID. I was debating on getting a Creative but for a few bucks more I can get a PSP Go. Maybe I'll just wait until I can get a PSP Go for $200 or less.

I thought PSP could do MP3?[/QUOTE]

They had to be converted using Sonic Stage and it wasn't pretty...oh, and rootkits.

[quote name='Number83']They had to be converted using Sonic Stage and it wasn't pretty...oh, and rootkits.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like doodoo. The PSP Go specs indicate it supports .mp3's so it should be good. Maybe I can score one off Dell for under $200.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It does, Linkin. 83's just so backlogged that he's running launch firmware.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's funny because it's true!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nope, frosty.[/QUOTE]

What kind of up/down do you get if you run a speed test?

I got something shit-tastic like 12mbps down and .5 mbps up. That seems sketchy to me for some reason.

[quote name='DT778']Alright, here goes.

Going with your girl.
Neck area.
Seemed kinda shy about revealing what you want (or maybe you just didn't want to post it).
Not going to get her name.
Your Mexican.

My guess is that you are going to get her lips tatted on you.[/QUOTE]

Haha, no, not that. It's way, way too soon for me to get anything of her tatted on me. She just likes tatts and piercings too.

Though I do like the idea of her lips rather than her name on me. :whistle2:k Is that a Mexican thing?

I'm actually going to get a tattoo showing off my first true love. California. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup...it will unlock Knuckles on Sonic (1) as well.[/QUOTE]
No it doesn't. All it does is open up some Blue Sphere mini game.

No. I don't. I've love to get blasted. Like I'd love at least one sleeve and my legs done, but it's expensive and I'd need to know exactly what I'd want for the rest of my life and I always go back and forth on my decisions. I've been wanting to do it more and more lately though. Eventually, I'm just going to bite the bullet and start my sleeve, one piece at a time.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd be so embarassed if I had one of those.[/QUOTE]
For what reason?

I always liked the idea of a mustache tattoo since it's entertaining, but no one would really ever see it unless you wanted them to.

I think I'm going to get another tattoo soon, on my knee. Something like this:
tattoo-scissor.jpg

But over the ridiculous ~4 inch scar I have from my knee operation.

I've also been thinking about something to get when I turn 18.

[quote name='zewone']Haha, no, not that. It's way, way too soon for me to get anything of her tatted on me. She just likes tatts and piercings too.

Though I do like the idea of her lips rather than her name on me. :whistle2:k Is that a Mexican thing?[/QUOTE]I would say so. Seen them mostly on vatos.

[quote name='zewone']
I'm actually going to get a tattoo showing off my first true love. California. :)[/QUOTE]My friend has a large outline of Cali on the side of his body with his hometown of Stockton represented by a star. Looks good.

[quote name='manthing']
340x_gtabox.jpg

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

Pretty cool cover art. I"m not sure if I ever used my TLAD code or if I still have it somewhere. :whistle2:k

Fawk me. I won tickets to the NW Music Fest in Portland, but the three acts I want to see, Explosions in the Sky, Helio Sequence and fucking Girl Talk all perform on the same day.

Pretty sure I can see both Helio Sequence and Girl Talk, but that means I'd have to suck it up and miss Explosions in the Sky.

Gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back