The stick it, swirl it, smell it OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Everybody got let out of class 2 hours early today, and we were told that if we had everything we talked about down (it was super easy, so I do.) that we don't have to come back in Wednesday.

Back in college before I really knew my wife, some creepy dude wrote and illustrated a 200 page comic all about her.

I keep wanting to track him down and offer $1000 for it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Back in college before I really knew my wife, some creepy dude wrote and illustrated a 200 page comic all about her.

I keep wanting to track him down and offer $1000 for it.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I wouldn't worry about having to track him down; I'd be scared it would happen the other way around.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wow. I wouldn't worry about having to track him down; I'd be scared it would happen the other way around.[/QUOTE]

Please. He doesn't have a chance. I mean...he's black.

Guten Tag...

I don't think I know what I will do with myself when I can dump this 3G bullshit and am able to surf the web on my notebook again.

8 1/2 was fantastic. I am ashamed I waited this long to finally "completely" see it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]I'm gonna be straight with you since no one else has told you this: that smiley makes you look god damn retarded. Stop using it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Awesome. Everybody got let out of class 2 hours early today, and we were told that if we had everything we talked about down (it was super easy, so I do.) that we don't have to come back in Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

What class is that? :lol:

I need to make some money before RB:B next week. Anyone interested in a big n64 bundle?

Had my meeting at the Radio Station. I'm going to have shit hours, like

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Your [Insert Any Game Here] stats are ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

TheRock88 is a machine when it comes to video games.

Intergrated Software Applications, Liquid. Basically just a MS Office class. All we did was go over the syllabus and how to log into the schools network and that was the whole weeks assignment. :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Intergrated Software Applications, Liquid. Basically just a MS Office class. All we did was go over the syllabus and how to log into the schools network and that was the whole weeks assignment. :lol:[/QUOTE]
We have a class like that too here that everyone is required to take.

Problem is that a lot of people put it off til their last semester, meaning that any help it would have provided with writing papers or doing presentations is lost on them.

People somehow manage to fail the class too, which amazes me.

The Show froze on me while playing RttS. I got doubled up on first on a line drive and the guy who hit the line drive argued with the first base ump and got tossed...and then the game froze after he got tossed. Hopefully there is a new update(s)/patch or something when I hook up the PS3 online thursday.

Edit: Was just looking through this months new releases on Netflix and...what the fuck there was a sequel to Green Street Hooligans made that just got released on DVD? It sounds terrible...

[quote name='JolietJake']We have a class like that too here that everyone is required to take.

Problem is that a lot of people put it off til their last semester, meaning that any help it would have provided with writing papers or doing presentations is lost on them.

People somehow manage to fail the class too, which amazes me.[/QUOTE]
I think it was called MIS 209 at UGA. I, too, was stunned when I saw people had failed it on the grade postings.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I really, really hate how the one 21+ club in town that I've seen is the one that always books Venetian Snares every year. >:[[/QUOTE]

You aren't 21? HAW HAW!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I really, really hate how the one 21+ club in town that I've seen is the one that always books Venetian Snares every year. >:[[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain.

A new music hall/pool hall opening up in an old distillery downtown has Silversun Pickups, Manchester Orchestra, and Cage the Elephant coming the 28th but I don't really know their stuff that well and Blues Traveler on the 25th which I may try and go see.

Edit: If you don't like the condition Rocko make sure to tell them and try and talk down the price some.

It's looking like around $3500. It's certainly not too much for a car with only 25k miles and 30MPG in my price range. I'd rather pay $500 over blue book for that than the blue book value of $3500 for a car that's topping 100,000 miles.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm gonna be straight with you since no one else has told you this: that smiley makes you look god damn retarded. Stop using it.[/QUOTE]ahahahahaha.[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Someone make me an inglourious basterds avatar.[/QUOTE]Already off the Scribblenauts bandwagon before the game even comes out? Gotdang.

[quote name='Rocko']It's looking like around $3500. It's certainly not too much for a car with only 25k miles and 30MPG in my price range. I'd rather pay $500 over blue book for that than the blue book value of $3500 for a car that's topping 100,000 miles.[/QUOTE]

How long are you planning on having this car?
___
Made it to halfway point in the third song. Fuuuuuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back