The Summer OTT Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Casey, evil, you guys still in Raleigh? I have a couple hours to kill and I'm at the mall right now. I promise I don't have glitter.

[quote name='Wolve11']Hey Casey, evil, you guys still in Raleigh? I have a couple hours to kill and I'm at the mall right now. I promise I don't have glitter.[/QUOTE]

I am at work and can't get out early because of the storms and I got to help my sister move out later. I won't be free until around 6

[quote name='Wolve11']Hey Casey, evil, you guys still in Raleigh? I have a couple hours to kill and I'm at the mall right now. I promise I don't have glitter.[/QUOTE]

I just got in from work. Next time we could drink beer instead of throwing glitter...

Very late Five Guys update - it was awesome. Burgers tasted great (even the buns were really good .. they were like potato bread) and I ordered the smaller order of fries and they filled up the cup with fries and then put that in a bag and filled the entire bag with fries. It was literally enough to feed a family.

[quote name='Number83']Going to Wildwood, NJ for the day...anyone want any Salt Water Taffy?[/QUOTE]

I remember going there once years ago. Can't say I remember much of anything from my trip other than "why would anybody want to go there?".

Then again, I guess the question applies to most of New Jersey. :razz:

[quote name='Maklershed']Very late Five Guys update - it was awesome. Burgers tasted great (even the buns were really good .. they were like potato bread) and I ordered the smaller order of fries and they filled up the cup with fries and then put that in a bag and filled the entire bag with fries. It was literally enough to feed a family.[/QUOTE]

That's standard practice for the fries. The large is enough to feed a family of 4. It's also nice that they'll give you a small dish of cajun sesoning since I'm the only one who likes that.

Their burgers still aren't quite big enough...

$30 Max Payne 3 is mighty tempting, especially after all the praise I've been hearing. I only wish I could've gotten a CE at around that price.

This is the second time since these 100° days started that we have had random gusty winds. It makes me wonder what causes it. More importantly, it makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the cable going out right after Spain scored.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']$30 Max Payne 3 is mighty tempting, especially after all the praise I've been hearing. I only wish I could've gotten a CE at around that price.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking Spec Ops looks intriguing at that price too.

[quote name='Eviltude']This is the second time since these 100° days started that we have had random gusty winds. It makes me wonder what causes it. More importantly, it makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the cable going out right after Spain scored.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I can't get ESPN right now. I tried watching that game.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']$30 Max Payne 3 is mighty tempting, especially after all the praise I've been hearing. I only wish I could've gotten a CE at around that price.[/QUOTE]

Buy it. So worth it. Graphics are fucking amazing.

[quote name='Maklershed']Not minding being at work so much today since it's gonna be 100 and humid again and I don't have AC in my house.[/QUOTE]

It's only supposed to be 74 here. But that one week in July or August where we do get up to a 100 is pretty bad. I'm glad to get into work, especially the cool blood bank side (21-23 C!)

Bioshock 2 really isn't as compelling as the first. Alot of the enviornents feel recycled, and the sense of discovery is missing.
Playing through it on easy. If I stay on an every night schedule should be done in a week. (Hopefully)

The first half of Bioshock 2 is fucking great, but the game wanes in the second half. All the nice little touches in the first half that build on the world are really great.

Minerva's Den makes Bioshock 2 worth owning though. It is top notch shit.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The first half of Bioshock 2 is fucking great, but the game wanes in the second half. All the nice little touches in the first half that build on the world are really great.

Minerva's Den makes Bioshock 2 worth owning though. It is top notch shit.[/QUOTE]
I plan on getting it when I can add some points to my account. I ended up playing hell just got get the damn game patched on my PC. Seems you have to install to the windows drive for it to even work...

We "culled" Madagascar hissing cockroaches today while volunteering at the museum. Roughly 100-125 of them were killed and probably 15 were allowed to live. It smelled terrible.

Wow. Amazon Instant Video is finally offering non-UK rental/purchase deals for their Deal of the Week. Granted it's for A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, and the second shitty Chipmunks movie, but it's a start to get back to interesting deals.

Finally done with skyrim. Anyone worth talking to after the main quest? Tried to talk to a few peeps but they didn't give a fuck and no new dialogue popped up. Next up, Mass Effect 3.

I actually got back into Skyrim last night. I hadn't played in so long I knew there would be some updates. It took about 10 minutes and then I played for 3 hours before getting stuck between a staircase and a torch and gave it up for the night.

Bunch of no-lifers, not even going outside to go to the UFC Fan Expo OR the event!?

I don't think a finish to this thread is coming tonight. Prove me wrong.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The first half of Bioshock 2 is fucking great, but the game wanes in the second half. All the nice little touches in the first half that build on the world are really great.

Minerva's Den makes Bioshock 2 worth owning though. It is top notch shit.[/QUOTE]
lol why you so crazy about Minervas den?
All i remember about it is some black dude running around rapture and it being a pretty average but ok add-on.
I recently replayed through bioshock 2 and I feel the ending was pretty damn good.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol why you so crazy about Minervas den?
All i remember about it is some black dude running around rapture and it being a pretty average but ok add-on.
I recently replayed through bioshock 2 and I feel the ending was pretty damn good.[/QUOTE]

I really liked the story for it and I thought the combat was quality. I just love those games and feel it was a really quality add on.

[quote name='munch']/jake[/QUOTE]

I will trade krak for puma Wubb and an ott troll to be named later.

Also LOL. I typed puma on my phone and auto correct changed it to Lina.

Looks like we'll have to seal this up tomorrow. I expect to see a new thread by the time everyone gets back on :rofl: Takes too long to kill an OTT thread these days.

The second half is totally dull. A re-vist to the art locatoins that were far more interesting/scary in the first game?

Siren Alley contained nothing of interest. Especially for an area that was supposed to offer 'temptations'. And going back to little sisters orphange was pointless...

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Looks like we'll have to seal this up tomorrow. I expect to see a new thread by the time everyone gets back on :rofl: Takes too long to kill an OTT thread these days.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can say "these days" when you weren't around for the "old days".

Morning all.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Who's going to Silva/Sonnen II UFC event? Or, for that matter, the UFC Fan Expo/grappling competition? This weekend is loaded.[/QUOTE]

Not going but it will be the first UFC PPV in a while that I buy. Also, I'm toying with the idea of taking a trip to Colorado in August for UFC 150. I was thinking maybe UFC on Fox 4 in Los Angeles but I think Colorado would probably be better in the summer.

Morning OTT.

Off yesterday, early close today, off tomorrow. Working Thursday and Friday but 75% of the people will be out...one of the best work weeks ever!!!

Still sucks that July 4 is on a Wednesday though.

I plan on taking a nap today and then playing 20+ hours of Skyrim, Civ V: G&K, Assassins Creed: Bloodlines and starting AC: Revelations.

That's how I'm spending my 3rd/4th.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Not going but it will be the first UFC PPV in a while that I buy. Also, I'm toying with the idea of taking a trip to Colorado in August for UFC 150. I was thinking maybe UFC on Fox 4 in Los Angeles but I think Colorado would probably be better in the summer.[/QUOTE]

Not this summer...my Bro-in-Law almost lost his house outside of Colorado Springs in these wildfires.

Unless you mean Denver...

Oh, in Civ V, Boudica is a gold digger. I traded her Gold for Iron...and then she had the balls to attack me. And as soon as she did, Catherine of Russia attacked me as well.

Hell hath no fury...

I really want to play that RE6 demo but there is no way in hell I am buying that game CAPCOM wants me to waste my money on.

[quote name='Number83']I have a WoW raid tonight too.[/QUOTE]

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jenkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnssssssss!!!

[quote name='Number83']Not this summer...my Bro-in-Law almost lost his house outside of Colorado Springs in these wildfires.

Unless you mean Denver...[/QUOTE]

It's gonna be in the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back