The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lb18d6kuuI1qzopnho1_400.png

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ugh...they're going to remake Drop Dead Fred and Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.

Enough with the fucking remakes already.[/QUOTE]

I could see Drop Dead Fred working out if they get Jim Carrey to be Fred. That could be cool...but no Phoebe Cates makes me sad.

EDIT: Looks like they already got Russel Brand...could be good.

I dreamed that Casey closed the OTT early, with posts still in the 200s. He posted a message saying he didn't want "just another what Halloween costumes are you wearing OTT" to follow this one.

I need to spend less time on CAG, I guess.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I could see Drop Dead Fred working out if they get Jim Carrey to be Fred. That could be cool...but no Phoebe Cates makes me sad.

EDIT: Looks like they already got Russel Brand...could be good.[/QUOTE]

Please walk in front of the first bus you see, you typical white douche.

:cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ugh...they're going to remake Drop Dead Fred and Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.

Enough with the fucking remakes already.[/QUOTE]

There should be a rule in Hollywood that says you cannot make the same movie twice in any persons lifetime...Didn't Drop Dead Fred come out like 4 years ago*?

*This is a Joke, Since I am old and senile, it only seems like yesterday when I remember seeing the "Starts Friday" TV commercial for DDF. I realize it's been 19 years.

I do remember the commercial though.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

It's Friday...know what that means?

:whee:[/QUOTE]

The week is over and you can regret purchasing TFU2?

Curse my addiction to New Vegas and lack of sleep last night! But now I've discovered more things and have to make a decision that could kill a companion.

[quote name='craven_fiend']The week is over and you can regret purchasing TFU2?

Curse my addiction to New Vegas and lack of sleep last night! But now I've discovered more things and have to make a decision that could kill a companion.[/QUOTE]

How can TFU2 be bad...It's got Darth Vader and fricken' lasers (no sharks though, so -1).

Nope, it's the weekend! And another weekend of driving all over the state of PA to play Mite Football, and ignoring my backlog which is now into the year 2035!

[quote name='manthing']A story worse than the SW Holiday Special is a good start.[/QUOTE]

Flashback to Maude singing in Mos Eisley cantina-:cold:

[quote name='manthing']A story worse than the SW Holiday Special is a good start.[/QUOTE]

It has a story? I thought someone just said "Hey, we should go to these 3 planets that were in the movies at some point... let's loosely tie it together by saying (1), (2), and (3).".

I wouldn't say a bad story. I'd say a lack of a story.

#83, if you've finished TFU, play TFU2 and get it out of the way. I think it's unbelievably short. Like 6 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']It has a story? I thought someone just said "Hey, we should go to these 3 planets that were in the movies at some point... let's loosely tie it together by saying (1), (2), and (3).".

I wouldn't say a bad story. I'd say a lack of a story.

#83, if you've finished TFU, play TFU2 and get it out of the way. I think it's unbelievably short. Like 6 hours.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I finished the first one with both endings. I'm hoping to play it this weekend, but with kids, football and Halloween, who knows. I may be playing it until FU3 comes out.

Judge: McDonald's must pay obese employee $17,500

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39897648/ns/business-world_business/?GT1=43001

The 32-year-old man said he felt forced to sample the food each day to ensure quality standards remained high, because McDonald's hired "mystery clients" to randomly visit restaurants and report on the food, service and cleanliness. The man also said the company offered free lunches to employees, adding to his caloric intake while on the job. His identity was not released.

As if the Kinect and motion gaming in general isn't terrible enough, how's this for a headline: "Ellen Degeneres to step up Kinect marketing"

*coldest of shudders*

[quote name='Maklershed']As if the Kinect and motion gaming in general isn't terrible enough, how's this for a headline: "Ellen Degeneres to step up Kinect marketing"

*coldest of shudders*[/QUOTE]

Apparently the fact that Oprah gave away Kinect to crazed audience members and now Ellen has her audiences frothing for Dance Central means that Kinect is going to be a smashing success. :cool:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

In about 10 years, I'm going to sound to the new generation of gamers how Dr. Mario Kart sounds to us now.

"3-D, motion gaming, and smellovisions have ruined gaming! You kids missed out on the good ol days." :oldman:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Apparently the fact that Oprah gave away Kinect to crazed audience members and now Ellen has her audiences frothing for Dance Central means that Kinect is going to be a smashing success. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Kind of makes you wish for the days when video games were blamed for everything bad happening in the world...

"I wanted to go dance in the real ghetto using what I learned in Dance Central. Instead, I got shot and my kidneys stolen."

By the way... where are the Kinect reviews? I assumed that they would follow the Move and release some reviews fairly early to get the hype going.

The 32-year-old man said he felt forced to sample the food each day to ensure quality standards remained high, because McDonald's hired "mystery clients" to randomly visit restaurants and report on the food, service and cleanliness. The man also said the company offered free lunches to employees, adding to his caloric intake while on the job. His identity was not released.

Nice. They compensated him for 1 year of work.

[quote name='DrMunkee']Kind of makes you wish for the days when video games were blamed for everything bad happening in the world...

"I wanted to go dance in the real ghetto using what I learned in Dance Central. Instead, I got shot and my kidneys stolen."

By the way... where are the Kinect reviews? I assumed that they would follow the Move and release some reviews fairly early to get the hype going.[/QUOTE]

Wait for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrhiwsA53s&feature=player_embedded

[quote name='DrMunkee']
By the way... where are the Kinect reviews? I assumed that they would follow the Move and release some reviews fairly early to get the hype going.[/QUOTE]

Bigger question is:

If MS is sooooooo interested in 'not us', where the hell are the Kinect 'try me' kiosks?

Oh that's right you need 6ft. of space, fear of liability, garbage games, it sucks ass, etc.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']But you'll be able to start up Netflix without needing to press any buttons![/QUOTE]

That's a $150 feature if I ever heard of one. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']But you'll be able to start up Netflix without needing to press any buttons![/QUOTE]

I can't afford to waste bandwidth on Netflix!

I only get 250GB/month!

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Texas Walker Rangers :cool:[/QUOTE]

In 2006 I felt all awesome like you do right now, and then with 6 minutes left in game three shit came crashing down.

[quote name='manthing']Bigger question is:

If MS is sooooooo interested in 'not us', where the hell are the Kinect 'try me' kiosks?

Oh that's right you need 6ft. of space, fear of liability, garbage games, it sucks ass, etc.[/QUOTE]

Did you see how they are bribing people to come to the launch at TRU in NYC? 2 free games, years of live, etc. They know shit is garbage that they have to beg people to come out.

Don't you have to turn the 360 on somehow? Or will the sensor know you want to play?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's a $150 feature if I ever heard of one. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd get one.....if I were to upgrade my console and it came packaged in with the system for little to no extra cost....

[quote name='manthing']I can't afford to waste bandwidth on Netflix!

I only get 250GB/month![/QUOTE]

With all these limits I see mentioned, I need to figure out where or not I've got one. I stream shows/movies from Netflix on a daily basis.

If the Giants can keep it up, which is possible since the Rangers have only won one home postseason game, it could look like a possible sweep. Although I'd prefer it if they won at home in game 5.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you see how they are bribing people to come to the launch at TRU in NYC? 2 free games, years of live, etc. They know shit is garbage that they have to beg people to come out.[/QUOTE]

ahahaha really?

Though to be fair, if I was in NYC, I'd go jump around like a $$$$$$ for free shit.

I already looked like an asshole for free. :oops:

[quote name='craven_fiend']
With all these limits I see mentioned, I need to figure out where or not I've got one. I stream shows/movies from Netflix on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

Nahh, you're fine. It's people like me who live a 'shady' lifestyle who have these fears.

[quote name='manthing']I can't afford to waste bandwidth on Netflix!

I only get 250GB/month![/QUOTE]

Geez. I didn't know some providers still had limits.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']If the Giants can keep it up, which is possible since the Rangers have only won one home postseason game, it could look like a possible sweep. Although I'd prefer it if they won at home in game 5.[/QUOTE]

They have won the last two they have played at home smart guy. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back