The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no!

The hand was not the point of it. The shower was obviously satire of the capitalist economy in America, the Evil Dead movies were satire of America's dependence of foreign oil, and the sex part was to show how war is draining our economy dry.

Read between the lines, man.

I don't know if it was him. Someone from the GGT copied a members picture. The member bitched about it. I called the member a bitch saying even TMK hasn't complained (the most he did was ask me on Twitter why it was my avatar) and then today it's gone.

Busy, hecktic week for me this week. Looking forward to just vegging out tonight and watching Bram Stoker's Dracula for the first time.

Went to an arcade auction today and didn't see much. Lots of broken machines and machines with monitor issues.

Two big deals to be found there were a

4 slot Neo Geo with the games Top Players Golf, Samurai Shodown III, Super Sidekicks 2, and Matrimelee for $150! The games alone are worth $260.

An Irem Gunforce in good shape went for $70

I'm kicking myself for not bidding on the Neo Geo. My Dad and I are working on the basement and it's a mess and I would have no place to store it.

Which one?

Happy.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

birth.jpg

Btw, since he's not a mod anymore, I guess I can come out and say that LinkinPrime did the first one back when he was a mod and asked me to post it for him so he wouldn't get in trouble.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Which one?

Btw, since he's not a mod anymore, I guess I can come out and say that LinkinPrime did the first one back when he was a mod and asked me to post it for him so he wouldn't get in trouble.[/QUOTE]

The first or the third, since they have an actual photographic image of TMK.

I need to order longer HDMI cables now that I have an actual HDTV to hook my PS3 and 360 up to, as I just had shorter cables that went to a switch that went to my monitor.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sold one of my Mausers today...tomorrow goes my Smith & Wesson 15-22. :([/QUOTE]

Why're you unloading them?

[quote name='DrMunkee']I swear, Halloween is the greatest holiday ever.

No annoying relatives or family fights; just parties and slutty outfits.[/QUOTE]

this.

[quote name='DrMunkee']I swear, Halloween is the greatest holiday ever.

No annoying relatives or family fights; just parties and slutty outfits.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the candy!

[quote name='Chika']and I killed the OTT[/QUOTE]

Your return has slowed the process....nag this is a normal OTT now. Dead for hours on end. Welcome back!

[quote name='JCally']Why're you unloading them?[/QUOTE]

Because I don't really need two Mausers, espc since I liked my Russian capture much more than my Yugo capture, and I never shot my 15-22, plus, I kind of want a .22 pistol instead.

Don't get a Beretta Neos, mine is junk. I want to hit the range tomorrow, but not sure if I have enough ambition to drive out there or not.

[quote name='JCally']Don't get a Beretta Neos, mine is junk. I want to hit the range tomorrow, but not sure if I have enough ambition to drive out there or not.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about a Walther P22.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I was thinking about a Walther P22.[/QUOTE]

I shot one and it was sweet. The thing that turned me off to them was that allegedly the slide and frame were made from inferior metal. I'm not sure if they've fixed that or not, but I loved shooting the one I did. My father-in-law just got a S&W 22A, and it's surprisingly accurate and reliable for the price and feels great if you have larger hands.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, but the 22A is ugly as hell. If I were going to get an ugly gun, I'd just get a Ruger MkIII.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's rough, but I can't criticize since mine looks like a pew-pew laser gun. My Dad has a Browning Buckmark with beautiful wood handles.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wanted to be Spaghett for Halloween but I was too lazy to look for a red turtleneck.[/QUOTE]

Do I even want to know what that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back