The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone once posted my phone number on 4chan.

I'm a survivor, yo.

One person hung up, and one kid shouted, "I SAW YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON 4CHAN YER A $$$$$$!", and hung up.

Only two people called.

derp-derp-derp-dog-500x375.jpg

I *67'd some number I saw on YouTube and left the Duck Tales theme song on their voice mail.

It was a trap, and they somehow got my number, called back and some man goes, "You don't mind if I post your number on 4chan, do you?" And I said, "Do it. I am invincible."

[quote name='utopianmachine']Geez. I didn't know some providers still had limits.[/QUOTE]

Uh -- still? Most didn't have them to begin with, at least none I ever used did. Then a few summers ago, TWC decided to start trying capped data plans in various markets. It seems to be spreading from there, as people like CC have started instituting caps as well.

Much the same way cell providers are putting tiered data plans in and no longer allowing unlimited.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh -- still? Most didn't have them to begin with, at least none I ever used did. Then a few summers ago, TWC decided to start trying capped data plans in various markets. It seems to be spreading from there, as people like CC have started instituting caps as well.

Much the same way cell providers are putting tiered data plans in and no longer allowing unlimited.[/QUOTE]

Thank God Sprint has there Simply Everything family plan....for now.

Yeah, Android's freedoms and Sprint's Unlimited data probably won't be a match made in heaven for long.

I watch quite a bit of stuff through Hulu and TV Flash apps

OK, I just played 2 hours of TFU 2. It really isn't as bad as I have heard. Sure, the combat is shallow, and the story is barely there (even for Star Wars) but I like it for some reason. The visuals are really nice.

The first one was definately better though.

One thing I didn't like...
Guybrush Theepwood room on Cato Nemodia? Yeah, that REALLY didn't need to be there. Completely ruined the Star Wars feel of the game for me at that point. The skin is funny though.

[quote name='JCally']Try switching brands, my Macbook won't read Memorex at all, and it used to fine. It works with cheap off-brand discs though.[/QUOTE]
I've used a few different brands and almost all of them do the same thing.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i'm being to mean to everyone i need to stop watching guy fieri on the food network[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='Number83']OK, I just played 2 hours of TFU 2. It really isn't as bad as I have heard. Sure, the combat is shallow, and the story is barely there (even for Star Wars) but I like it for some reason. The visuals are really nice.

The first one was definately better though.

One thing I didn't like...
Guybrush Theepwood room on Cato Nemodia? Yeah, that REALLY didn't need to be there. Completely ruined the Star Wars feel of the game for me at that point. The skin is funny though.
[/QUOTE]

You didn't like the *1* enjoyable thing in that shitstorm?

You stink like curry farts.

[quote name='JCally']Manthing, you and gunm switching things up on the avatars was a total mind-fuck for a second there.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

The premiere episode of my angry video game reviewer show was going to be this Sunday, but it should up by next week. :^]

It will, however, still be a Halloween Special.

(I've been without a video card for a while, but Casey Rybread saved me.)

[quote name='Brak']The premiere episode of my angry video game reviewer show was going to be this Sunday, but it should up by next week. :^]

It will, however, still be a Halloween Special.

(I've been without a video card for a while, but Casey Rybread saved me.)[/QUOTE]

I got my package today. Thanks mang.

So, we had a potluck at work today and I made a plate for my wife with a bunch of snack food on it. It set it on top of my care while I wrangled some crap in the back and forgot to take it down. I'm driving back now to see if it's still there.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, everytime I go on LIVE there's another fucking Dash update.[/QUOTE]

Do you get the tutorial every time too?

It took me like 10 updates to realize that you can skip it.

But seriously, does anyone need a tutorial to tell you how to press buttons?

[quote name='DrMunkee']Do you get the tutorial every time too?
[/QUOTE]

Yep. Then it gives the reminder every fucking time you skip it.

:bomb:

And everytime I try to watch ESPN, there's ANOTHER fucking update for that as well.

:bomb: :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWID_1vAJFU[/QUOTE]

One time I made a super mutant sky rocket into the air like that with a missile to the foot. Pretty funny.

[quote name='Maklershed']As if the Kinect and motion gaming in general isn't terrible enough, how's this for a headline: "Ellen Degeneres to step up Kinect marketing"

*coldest of shudders*[/QUOTE]

lolllllllllllllllll

Finished TFU2 and while I enjoyed it, I can't help but feel that maybe this was just half of the game, and I just couldn't find Disk 2. But it is, what it is: A very short, stylized Star Wars game more akin to Dragonball-Z than Star Wars and nothing but cash grab by Lucasarts to capatalize on the success of the first game.

I would have been really :bomb: had I not used Bing Cash and Amazon credits to get the Collectors Edition for $30. The thumb drive is cool.

[quote name='Maklershed']Send that copy of TFU2 to me for free Mr 83[/QUOTE]

You can borrow it...Meet me at Number84's football game. You'll be done by the time his game is over.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hey you guys my girlfriend flew all the way from new hampshire to texas to see me what has anyone done for you lately[/QUOTE]

I woke up with my girlfriend beside me. We then proceeded to take a shower together and eat breakfast. We went shopping and picked up a few movies and games for the day. We went home and watched Evil Dead while she cooked me lunch. Afterwards we played Rock Band 3 for about 4 hours. We went out for dinner, went home and watched Evil Dead 2, then proceeded to have sex afterwards before succumbing to sleep. I then realized that it was my hand.

Forever alone :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back