The "The power is YOURS!!!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']Sorry, but your power has been shut off due to nonpayment.
Please contact accounts recievable tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]
It's my power, dammit and no ones shutting it off!!

[quote name='jaykrue']Ouch, I don't like roxio. I like using nero over EMC. Nero's the easiest way to do it. You choose the type - data, audio, dvd-rom, etc. The one you want is DVD-ROM. Make sure it has bitsetting enabled. Go to videohelp.com for more help.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if it'll be helpful, but I have Nero Express on my upstairs computer, with the CD to install it. Though it doesn't have any DVD-ROM stuff when I look at it with my CD-RW computer...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']you might want to stay away from that power.

.....Cancer[/QUOTE]
. . . You know my sign? Are we compatible? ;-)

[quote name='shrike4242']No thanks, I have all that I need.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I've got so many to pass around! All free!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . .

. . .
TMI?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Just a little.
Nobody wants to hear about your chancres. :)

[quote name='karsh']I'm not sure if it'll be helpful, but I have Nero Express on my upstairs computer, with the CD to install it. Though it doesn't have any DVD-ROM stuff when I look at it with my CD-RW computer...[/QUOTE]

Nero Express is bad - it's only useful for cds (as you belatedly found out). You need the full version of Nero. I think they have a 14-day trial you can DL from their site and I think it's the full version so you might want to consider that.

[quote name='JSweeney']Once again, shrike and moxio talking about thier STDs has killed the OTT.
When will they ever learn :)[/QUOTE]
I can talk about my lack of STDs... I've only had one partner so I don't gots no STDs :p

[quote name='JSweeney']Once again, shrike and moxio talking about thier STDs has killed the OTT.

GREAT NOW YOU HURT MY FEELINGS! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm back from seeing Batman Begins. Great movie. I can't wait to see a certain someone in the sequel. :)

Next up is War of the Worlds next week, as I've already got my $3 ticket.

[quote name='Moxio']Are you sure? I've got so many to pass around! All free![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm OK with not having any. Thanks for the offer of the gift, though I think I'm going to pass.

Who said I was talking about them? I was just rebuffing Moxio's more than generous offer.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Please understand you can't get rid of crabs by shaving[/QUOTE]

You sound like you have some experience about that. :shock:

since it looks like I may have to switch out my DVD drive, is there that much difference between 8X and 16X? Will it make my game chug?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']since it looks like I may have to switch out my DVD drive, is there that much difference between 8X and 16X? Will it make my game chug?[/QUOTE]

How much money difference between the two?

another same time post! excellent

I remember an old OTT where we went page after page with consecutive same time posts... I wonder what the record for that is.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, I'm OK with not having any. Thanks for the offer of the gift, though I think I'm going to pass.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']
Who did you trade with? Moxio
What did you get? Herpes,Syphillis,Crabs
What did you give? Backrubs
How long did the deal take? 2 minutes
Were they friendly? Except for all the biting, yes
Easy to work with? Yes
Quick to respond? Yes
Would you deal with them again? Maybe
Shipping Method Used? Mox "package" delivery service
Shipping Price (If not included)? free
Payment Method (If Buy/Sell)? free
Overall experience rating (Out of 10)? 10/10
Additional Comments? It was ok. Could have lasted longer. And how about you take a bath next time, eh?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes, it does. I will be buying it day one and I will be happy.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully Fry's will have a sale...

[quote name='beerguy961']Hopefully Fry's will have a sale...[/QUOTE]
Fry's doesn't exist here, but really 30 bucks is not bad for such a beautiful work of art. And it's an Atlus game so don't expect price drops ;-)

[quote name='shrike4242']How much money difference between the two?[/QUOTE]

no money difference, one is in the upstairs PC and the other is in mine. The minimum specs say 8X and up, but I don't want to go through the hassle of changing out the drives if the game is going to play like shit.

Hopefully EA can get my game running right. I can't play any games at the moment because I am so depressed because it won't work

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='shrike4242']
Easy to work with? Yes
Quick to respond? Yes
Additional Comments? It was ok. Could have lasted longer. And how about you take a bath next time, eh?[/QUOTE]

Oooooh, look, an attempt at humor. :roll:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']no money difference, one is in the upstairs PC and the other is in mine. The minimum specs say 8X and up, but I don't want to go through the hassle of changing out the drives if the game is going to play like shit.

Hopefully EA can get my game running right. I can't play any games at the moment because I am so depressed because it won't work[/QUOTE]

Put the 16X in there.

[quote name='shrike4242']Put the 16X in there.[/QUOTE]

sorry I should have been more clear.

the one upstairs has the 8X drive and mine has the 16X. The 16X will not play any of my games even after updating the firmware, which is why I thought about changing them out.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='supadupacheap']

Oooooh, look, an attempt at humor. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Is it still an attempt at humor if it's actually funny?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']sorry I should have been more clear.

the one upstairs has the 8X drive and mine has the 16X. The 16X will not play any of my games even after updating the firmware, which is why I thought about changing them out.[/QUOTE]

Worth doing just to make sure it's drive-related.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='shrike4242']
Is it still an attempt at humor if it's actually funny?[/QUOTE]

It's a successful attempt if it's actually funny.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']

It's a successful attempt if it's actually funny.[/QUOTE]
Then declare that one successful, cos it made me have teh :lol:!

[quote name='shrike4242']Worth doing just to make sure it's drive-related.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it is, which kind of sucks. In the Medal of honor: PA troubleshooting section it says it has problems with lite-on drives because of the copyright protection software they use and to update the firmware. Well that does nothing because even with updated firmware the game will not run.

Its fucking fustrating

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='shrike4242']
Easy to work with? Yes
Quick to respond? Yes
Additional Comments? It was ok. Could have lasted longer. And how about you take a bath next time, eh?[/QUOTE]

the additional comments section is not big enough for a Shrike related trade feedback;)

(just playing with you shrike, I wish I could be as through as you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back