The "The power is YOURS!!!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Pretty sure it is, which kind of sucks. In the Medal of honor: PA troubleshooting section it says it has problems with lite-on drives because of the copyright protection software they use and to update the firmware. Well that does nothing because even with updated firmware the game will not run.

Its fucking fustrating[/QUOTE]
Frustrating. Not picking on you, it just gives me a little twinge when I hear people say "fustrating." Tazz on SmackDown is the worst offender.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Fry's doesn't exist here, but really 30 bucks is not bad for such a beautiful work of art. And it's an Atlus game so don't expect price drops ;-)[/QUOTE]
fucking Disgaea

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Frustrating. Not picking on you, it just gives me a little twinge when I hear people say "fustrating." Tazz on SmackDown is the worst offender.[/QUOTE]

I have spent my whole day trying to get it to work, looking on google for solutions, using the EA troubleshooter, and such. I think the word adequately fits my feelings about not getting the damn game to work after I have been wanting to play it so much

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='shrike4242']
Then declare that one successful, cos it made me have teh :lol:![/QUOTE]

Everyone knows you're easy. :roll:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']We're doing the Captain Planet thing?

Can I call the monkey?[/QUOTE]

anyone remember that crazy cartoon monchee chees or some shit like that... man that show give me the heebie jeebies.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='supadupacheap']

the additional comments section is not big enough for a Shrike related trade feedback;)

(just playing with you shrike, I wish I could be as through as you)[/QUOTE]

You can be as thorough with me, as long as you do all the shit jobs too. :D

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just finished watching American Psycho, really fucking good.[/QUOTE]

ampsycho5of.gif

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']anyone remember that crazy cartoon monchee chees or some shit like that... man that show give me the heebie jeebies.[/QUOTE]
I was going to make a joke about you being drunk...but it turns out that those things, whatever the hell they are, are kind of creepy. Especially when they're just disembodied heads.

azusa%20and%20monchichi.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://my.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3141388

I have never liked a Tomb Raider game, but I feel some anticipation for this one. Gard being on board again as well as a whole new direction makes me think it could be a really good game. He just says all the things I want to hear about what to do with the franchise.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I RARELY look forward to any game so for a semi dead franchise to actually catch my eye says something I suppose.

My biggest hope is that they nail the gunfighting/jumping/puzzle solving balance. So many of the recent ones were too heavy on one part of the triangle I got disgusted quickly.

I pride myself on very few people being able to bother me but lately my CAG ignore list is growing exponentially by the day. Anybody else having the same occurence?

[quote name='supadupacheap']I pride myself on very few people being able to bother me but lately my CAG ignore list is growing exponentially by the day. Anybody else having the same occurence?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

I always put people on and then take them off. I can't stand seeing what people say, but then I hate seeing the ignored poster thing when I scroll

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I always put people on and then take them off. I can't stand seeing what people say, but then I hate seeing the ignored poster thing when I scroll[/QUOTE]

I do that too. I always get sucked in to thinking Im missing a nugget of info I could really use.

Always ends up being a butt nugget instead though.

When will I ever learn? :wall:

[quote name='beerguy961']Cooper?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Alice Nelson, you dumbass. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Both wrong.... American McGee's ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Kill that fuckin' moth. :twisted:[/QUOTE]
He's already dead. If not, he can't move at all, so he'll be trapped there before he dies. Maybe I'll sell tickets. 'Have your picture taken with the official Criterion moth!'

So yeah, I'm reading a certain OTT bitch's blog, and shes really a fucking attention whore. I love it, i'm laughing so hard at her cries for attention. It's pathetic, really.

I'll be happy when One Night Stand comes out on DVD next Tuesday, i'll actually be able to watch the event on my DVD player..

[quote name='Scorch']I'll be happy when One Night Stand comes out on DVD next Tuesday, i'll actually be able to watch the event on my DVD player..[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya on that one, buddy.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I was going to make a joke about you being drunk...but it turns out that those things, whatever the hell they are, are kind of creepy. Especially when they're just disembodied heads.

[/QUOTE]

I believe the actual show suggested that monchee-chee means "happiness"

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So yeah, I'm reading a certain OTT bitch's blog, and shes really a fucking attention whore. I love it, i'm laughing so hard at her cries for attention. It's pathetic, really.[/QUOTE]
She who shall not be named?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Yes, although I'm confused by it.[/QUOTE]
Conan O'Brien's Walker Texas Ranger Lever which was recently brought back. :D

[quote name='beerguy961']I wish I could see post counts again...[/QUOTE]

Click someone's name and click view public profile..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back