The unOFFICIAL Art Book Pre-Order Thread

ragingst0rm6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Art Book Pre-Order Thread
I am totally ripping off Ionotropic's CE Guide Thread's Wiki format. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Alien: Isolation, The Art of

Author: Andy McVittie (October 7, 2014)
Publisher: Titan Books
Page Count: 176
Amazon $26.56

Assassin's Creed Unity: Abstergo Entertainment: Employee Handbook

Author: Ubisoft (November 4, 2014)
Publisher: Insight Editions
Page Count: 152
Amazon $28.46

Batman: Arkham Trilogy, The Art of

Author: Rocksteady Studios (April 14, 2015)
Publisher: Abrams
Page Count: 320
Amazon $27.51

Book of Life, The Art of

Author: Jorge Gutierrez and Guillermo del Toro (September 30, 2014)
Publisher: Dark Horse Books
Page Count: 184
Amazon $24.91

Breath of Fire: Official Complete Works

Author: Keiji Inufane, Tatsuya Yoshikawa, Capcom (September 9, 2014)
Publisher: Udon Entertainment
Page Count: 192
Amazon $28.06

Destiny, The Art of

Author: Bungie (December 16, 2014)
Page Count: 160
Amazon $32.10 ($45.00 MSRP)

Destiny: The Poster Collection

Author: Insight Editions (October 14, 2014)
Page Count: 40
Amazon $18.62 ($24.99 MSRP)

Devil May Cry: A Divine Comedy

Author: Medhi El Kanafi / Nicolas Courcier (July 22, 2014)
Publisher: Les Edition Pix'N Love
Amazon $37.04

Dishonored: The Dunwall Archives

Author: Bethesda Games (November 25, 2014)
Page Count: 1
Amazon $28.06

Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Art of
Author: Bioware (October 7, 2014)
Amazon $28.06

Dragon Age Inquisition: Prima Official Inquisitor Edition

Author: Bungie (November 18, 2014)
Publisher: Prima
Page Count: 368
Amazon $107.99 ($119.99 MSRP)

Evil Within, The Art of
Author: Bethesda Games (October 14, 2014)
Page Count: 1
Amazon $28.06

5th Cell, The Art of
Author: Edison Yan (November 11, 2014)
Page Count: 168
Amazon $29.99

Gran Turismo 5, Art of

Author: Daniel Wade (November 11, 2014)
Publisher: Ballistic Publishing
Page Count: 256
Amazon $40.95
51eTmiAUyYL._SS500_.jpg

Naughty Dog, The Art of

Author: Naughty Dog Studios (October 14, 2014)
Amazon $28.06

Resident Evil 6 Artworks

Author: Capcom (October 7, 2014)
Page Count: 272
Amazon $31.20

SF25: The Art of Street Fighter

Author: Capcom (August 12, 2014)
Page Count: 448
Amazon $40.64

UDON's Art of Capcom: Complete Edition

Author: Alvin Lee, Arnold Tsang, Jeffrey Chamba Cruz, Joe Ng, and Omar Dogan (November 11, 2014)
Page Count: 600!
Amazon $53.23

Uncharted Trilogy, The Art of the

Author: Naughty Dog (April 28, 2015)
Page Count: 240
Amazon $30.00

Witcher, The World of

Author: CD Projekt Red (March 17, 2015)
Amazon $27.10
============================
Previously Released Art Book Archive
============================

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Previously Released]

Assassin's Creed III, Art of

Author: Andy McVittie (October 30, 2012)
Page Count: 144
Amazon $19.77
Special Features: Hardcover

Atelier: Artworks of Arland

Author: Mel Kishida, Gust (May 5, 2013)
Amazon $28.11

Bayonetta: Eyes of

Author: Sega (July 11, 2013)
Page Count: 224
Amazon $31.49
Special Features: DVD

Bioshock Infinite: Art of

Author: Ken Levine (March 12, 2013)
Amazon $23.52

Blizzard, Art of

Author: Nick Carpenter, Sam Didier, Chris Metzen (December 25, 2012)
Page Count: 352
Amazon $47.25

Borderlands 2, Art of

Author: BradyGames (November 5, 2012)
Page Count: 208
Amazon $25.00

Darksiders II, Art of

Author: Joe Madureira, THQ (November 13, 2012)
Page Count: 200
Amazon $24.99

Dead Space: Art Of (Clamshell Edition) (January 28, 2013)

Author: Martin Robinson
Page Count: 224 (192 Normal + 32 Exclusive)
Limited Time You Get A Chrome Plated Marker Pendant As A Bonus (dead)
EA Store $65.00

Dead Space: Art of (Regular) (January 28, 2013)

Author: Martin Robinson
Amazon $23.07

Devil Survivor: Official Material Collection (June 11, 2013)

Amazon $26.57

Eve: Source

Author: CCP Games (March 18, 2014)
Amazon $29.22
Final Fantasy, The Sky: Art of

Author: Yoshitaka Amano (October 30, 2012)
Page Count: 800
Book Depository (US) $104.99
Special Features: Hardcover, Boxed Set

Final Fantasy (Slipcase Edition), The Sky: Art of

Author: Yoshitaka Amano (July 2, 2013)
Page Count: 576
Amazon $56.69
Special Features: Hardcover, Slipcase Edition

Growlanser Art Works
Author: Satoshi Urushihara (March 12, 2013)
Amazon $24.99

Halo 4, Awakening: Art of

Author: Paul Davies (November 6, 2012)
Amazon $23.07

Heroes and Heroines: Japanese Video Game + Animation Illustration

Editor: Yoshiyuki Oba (October 2, 2012)
Publisher: PIE International
Amazon $16.74

Kingdom Hearts, The Artwork of

Author: Shiro Amano (October 29, 2013)
Publisher: Yen Press
Amazon $21.16

The Last of Us, The Art of

Author: Naughty Dog Studios (July 16, 2013)
Publisher: Dark Horse
Amazon $26.03

Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

Author: Shigeru Miyamoto, Eiji Aonuma, Akira Himekawa (January 29, 2013)
Amazon $20.99

Mario Goodies Collection
Author: Naughty Dog Studios (May 28, 2014)
Publisher: Les Editions Pix'N Love
Amazon $26.88

Remember Me, The Art of

Author: Various (May 28, 2013)
Publisher: Dark Horse
Amazon $26.39

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes: Official Complete Works

Author: Capcom (November 6, 2012)
Page Count: 152
Amazon $24.99

Shining Hearts: Collection of Visual Materials

Author: Tony Taka, Sega (October 9, 2012)
Amazon $24.99

Sonic the Hedgehog, History of

Author: Marc Petronille, William Audureau, Sega (October 9, 2012)
Page Count: 300
Amazon $23.09

Takehito Harada Art Works

Author: Takehito Harada (April 9, 2013)
Amazon $24.99
Features:
All four Disgaea titles, as well as Prinny 1 & 2, Makai Kingdom, and Phantom Brave

Tomb Raider: Art of Survival

Author: BradyGames (March 18, 2013)
Publisher: BradyGames
Amazon $26

Transformers, Art of Fall of Cybertron

Author: Mark Bellomo (October 23, 2012)
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Amazon $23.09

Valkyria Chronicles 3: Complete Artworks

Author: Raita Honjou (March 26, 2013)
Amazon $29.69

[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Possibly Cancelled?]

Assassin's Creed: Art ( R )evolution

Editor: Debora Ferrari (October 2, 2012)
Amazon $19.46

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (October 15, 2013)
Amazon $40.95

League of Legends, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (July 16, 2013)
Amazon $40.95

Portal 2, Art of (currently MIA)

Author: Andy McVittie (November 13, 2012)
Amazon $23.09
[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457%22%22%5DB&N"]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457%22%22%5DB&N[/url]"][/url]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457""]B&N[/url][/URL]$23.12

Twisted Metal, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (May 14, 2013)
Amazon $40.95
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Four more!

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward - The Art of Ishgard -Stone and Steel- and Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward - The Art of Ishgard -The Scars of War- are both due out on March 23 from Square Enix Books.

Also, Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood - Art of the Revolution -Western Memories- and Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood - Art of the Revolution -Eastern Memories- come out on October 12.

MSRP for each is $39.99. The Heavensward artbooks should be up for preorder at the usual places, but afaik, only the Square Enix Store currently has the Stormblood ones listed.

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: The Story Before Kingdom Hearts III will be localized in hardcover by Dark Horse and available June 15, 2021. Preorders are open now; MSRP is $44.99. Here's the press release.

The Japanese original is a Memorial Ultimania (this one, specifically). That said, it should be similar to the Final Fantasy Ultimania Archives that Dark Horse released previously, as opposed to the 500+ page guide books that makes up most of the Ultimania line.
Pre-order currently $26 on amazon, lock it in!

Future Press just announced Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Guide. Comes out in November. $49.99. 832 pages!

https://www.future-press.com/shop/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition/

ETA: Preorders are up on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/3869931078/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=horizon+zero+dawn+guide&qid=1602884513&sr=8-5
I wonder what the point of this is besides a cash grab. Reprinting an entire book for one DLC? The DLC guide was offered for free.

got a screen shot ? showing $35.51 here
Ughh, just missed it I guess. That didn’t last long. Not a screen shot but copy/paste of my past order details. Your right, now up to 35 though.

Pre-ordered
We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Track package

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: The Story Before Kingdom Hearts III
Square Enix
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
$26.99
Condition: New

I pre-ordered the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania right when it was announced, even though I'm unsure if I'm even going to actually get it. Since Amazon does these random price drops during the pre-order period, I pre-order any art book I have even a passing interest in to get the lowest price. They don't do pre-authorizations and don't charge until they ship, so it's best just to pre-order and cancel later.

I pre-ordered the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania right when it was announced, even though I'm unsure if I'm even going to actually get it. Since Amazon does these random price drops during the pre-order period, I pre-order any art book I have even a passing interest in to get the lowest price. They don't do pre-authorizations and don't charge until they ship, so it's best just to pre-order and cancel later.
Yeah, this is the way to go, as I often miss the first discount, but will get in on the 2nd or 3rd, just depending on how long the pre-order period is and when you place your order. Often times, the first discount is the lowest, but it most certainly is a YMMV type situation, as the earliest you can get in the queue, the better off you'll be.

Not an artbook, but should be of interest to people here: Ask Iwata: Words of Wisdom from Satoru Iwata, Nintendo's Legendary CEO

It's a hardcover from Viz Books due out in April 2021 (MSRP: $22.99). Here's a partial synopsis: In this motivational collection, Satoru Iwata addresses diverse subjects such as locating bottlenecks, how success breeds resistance to change, and why programmers should never say no. Drawn from the "Iwata Asks" series of interviews with key contributors to Nintendo games and hardware, and featuring conversations with renowned Mario franchise creator Shigeru Miyamoto and creator of EarthBound Shigesato Itoi, Ask Iwata offers game fans and business leaders an insight into the leadership, development and design philosophies of one of the most beloved figures in gaming history.

I actually have zero interest in video game books other than art books, so I certainly wouldn’t mind keeping strictly to the thread topic.

I mean, not gonna complain if you don’t, but since we’re offering opinions on what’s welcome...

No worries, as all books are welcome, as I don't think CAG has a non art book thread, at least none I've seen recently. Thanks for the heads up, as I have no interest in this personally, but I may grab a copy for my son, as he was an Iwata fan.
Yeah, I didn't think there was such a thread either, and others have posted non-art books here before (like the Third Editions analysis books). Ask Iwata is probably my most-wanted game-related book right now :razz:

Yeah, I didn't think there was such a thread either, and others have posted non-art books here before (like the Third Editions analysis books). Ask Iwata is probably my most-wanted game-related book right now :razz:
I think it’s fine, not like they clog the thread or there are much better options. A game analysis book thread would just get lost to obscurity and it’s not like this one has much activity either. Most text books at least talk about the art, or discuss the games from an artistic perspective.

I think it’s fine, not like they clog the thread or there are much better options. A game analysis book thread would just get lost to obscurity and it’s not like this one has much activity either. Most text books at least talk about the art, or discuss the games from an artistic perspective.
Yeah, I agree, as I often post guide books here as well, and while they have some art, they aren't art books exactly. And there are many books even in art I don't want or have interest in, but I'm never bothered that they get posted, as for any books I don't like, someone else will.

As the guy who posts about Third Editions, I agree that this thread is really about gaming books in general.

Anyway, just stumbled across this today. An art book about a game that originated within another game 😂

Gwent: Art of The Witcher Card Game https://www.amazon.com/dp/1506702457/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_a.7VFbYWBV654?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Hopefully Amazon has a book discount tomorrow. I have a few in my wish list that I’ve been waiting to get a discount

Straying even further from the the intent of this thread, but target has the book “anime architecture” for $40 and B2G1 eligible.  https://www.target.com/p/anime-architecture-by-stefan-riekeles-hardcover/-/A-79681573.  Their search system is terrible, but they do have some surprising finds sometimes.  Target B2G1 works on pre-orders too.  Octopath guide, nier world guide 2, cyberpunk hardcover guide, all $35 plus B2G1 as well.

Trying to keep up with what is and isn't in the B2G1 sale, and the price variance as it changes every minute is giving me a headache. 

Just give me a $10 off $25 code like the good ol days so I can buy some books and go to sleep

I tried to take advantage of the b2g1 sale at Amazon, but some items had additional coupon savings, so the free item wasn't being deducted and I couldn't remove the coupon either. The UX for this is pretty annoying.

Anyone heard if Udon will be doing their usual BF sale? Haven't been able to find any word thus far, but they're offering some mystery box rn so I hope that's not their offering for this year.

I tried to take advantage of the b2g1 sale at Amazon, but some items had additional coupon savings, so the free item wasn't being deducted and I couldn't remove the coupon either. The UX for this is pretty annoying.

Anyone heard if Udon will be doing their usual BF sale? Haven't been able to find any word thus far, but they're offering some mystery box rn so I hope that's not their offering for this year.
Did Udon bring back their own storefront? That’s where the really good deals were.

Did Udon bring back their own storefront? That’s where the really good deals were.
I didn't even check this year, as I figured those deals were DOA after they outsourced their fulfillment through that fighting game site a few years back. That one year sure did have some sweet deals though didn't they(2 years in a row actually)? Good times, good times! LOL

IIRC even last year after they had the new outsourced storefront, they still ran a sale on a select number of their artbooks for like $20 each or something. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, if not, cause I grabbed both hardcover megaman artbooks and a few other things last time I shopped with them on bf

Dang, no Amazon book code, not even an InStockTrades promo code as far as I can tell - and they usually have one every year. Guess I'll have to start reading some of the books I already have :(

Dang, no Amazon book code, not even an InStockTrades promo code as far as I can tell - and they usually have one every year. Guess I'll have to start reading some of the books I already have :(
LOL, I know right? This is the first in many years were I didn't get any books and or guides from Fangamer, for their holiday gift codes(the more you buy, the bigger your credit). I guess due to Covid no one really did any new books, at least none I wanted, and I can't say I'm disappointed, as I'm out of space. So while I miss some sweet deals, I really don't need anymore ANYTHING at this point.

I’m new to fangamer, interested in most stuff but seemed too pricey.  Just recently found they do sometimes have decent sales.  Right now they have a cumulative spending promo, up to spend $200 get $50.  Isn’t that what you mean by the more you buy the more your credit?  Lots of stuff for $5.  Only book I really saw included was “press start to translate”, a 200+ plus page book about running FF4 Japanese version through google translate and the funny job it did.  The sample pages looked good and amusing, seems it turned most of the game into swear words.  For $5 and free shipping on everything, sounded interesting enough.

What kind of past sales have they done?  Do CEs, the earthbound or bigger book releases go on sale much?

I’m new to fangamer, interested in most stuff but seemed too pricey. Just recently found they do sometimes have decent sales. Right now they have a cumulative spending promo, up to spend $200 get $50. Isn’t that what you mean by the more you buy the more your credit? Lots of stuff for $5. Only book I really saw included was “press start to translate”, a 200+ plus page book about running FF4 Japanese version through google translate and the funny job it did. The sample pages looked good and amusing, seems it turned most of the game into swear words. For $5 and free shipping on everything, sounded interesting enough.

What kind of past sales have they done? Do CEs, the earthbound or bigger book releases go on sale much?
Yeah, they don't often discount items directly, as they deal with many developers and creative types, and their just the go between. Unless something has changed, you can buy whatever, and the best your getting is a digital credit to use on their site.

So I'll normally buy what I've been eyeing for the year, and then maybe save 1-2 items to use my credit on in the new year. But if I know something cool is coming, I'll just buy everything I want, to get the bigger credit, and then use it later on. The last several years it has worked this same way, as it's not ideal, as I would rather just get the item cheaper, but when you know you'll be shopping there anyways, the credit is good enough.

So it shouldn't matter if an item is actually on sale or not, as the credit is just for the amount you spend, not if any items are on sale or not(at least that's how it normally works).

In case anyone is interested, TFAW has its Black Friday sale live now. Many of the items are repeats from previous years, but these are the books I found on sale through TFAW’s sale page and from a general search of the site:

The Art of Battlefield V — $16
The Art of Broken Age — $6
The Art of Days Gone — $16
The Art of Gears of War 4 — $20
The Art of the Last of Us — $20
The Art of the Last of Us Pt. 2 — $26
The Art of the Last of Us Pt. 2 Deluxe Edition — $58.49
The Art of Mass Effect Andromeda — $16
The Art of Ratchet & Clank — $20
The Art of Recore — $15.53
Final Fantasy Ultimania Vol 1 — $20
Final Fantasy Ultimania Vol 2 — $20

Final Fantasy Ultimania Vol 3 — $24
Gwent: Art of the Witcher Card Game — $16
The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia — $20
The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition — $40
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Creating a Champion — $20
Yoshitaka Amano: The Illustrated Biography — $20
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Official Art Book — $25.49
Super Mario Encyclopedia Limited Edition — $32
Super Mario Encyclopedia — $20

Is there a way to get free shipping? Cheapest option for 4 books was $17. Not worth it
I forgot about shipping. No, unfortunately they only have free shipping available for comic/graphic novel orders, as well as orders for in-store pickup (for those in the Portland, Oregon area). Everything else has shipping prices determined by weight, so it really comes down to whether or not the discount is acceptable enough to offset the shipping.

Is there a way to get free shipping? Cheapest option for 4 books was $17. Not worth it
I'm pretty sure this was why I passed in previous years, as the shipping killed it, or at least made me pause, which in turn made me forget, and miss out in the end. LOL

I will say this in TFAW's favor: if you care about the condition of your books at all, they are a fantastic option. Every order I've made with them has been carefully packed, with plastic bags (for non-shrinkwrapped books) and plenty of padding.

PS - Here's a link to the Books section of said sale, where a lot of the artbook deals are.

Geeks-Line Publishing has both the Playstation & Gamecube Anthology books for roughly $23 bucks per book(Classic Editions). Shipping's a little high at $15, but it seems to combine for more than one, and these books are pretty massive, so there's the trade-off I guess?

Both books are amazing, and you can look around the web for reviews if need be, but these books are just about the best gaming has to offer(I have spoken). LOL

https://www.geeksline-publishing.com/18-winter-sales

Geeks-Line Publishing has both the Playstation & Gamecube Anthology books for roughly $23 bucks per book(Classic Editions). Shipping's a little high at $15, but it seems to combine for more than one, and these books are pretty massive, so there's the trade-off I guess?

Both books are amazing, and you can look around the web for reviews if need be, but these books are just about the best gaming has to offer(I have spoken). LOL

https://www.geeksline-publishing.com/18-winter-sales
Thanks! These have been on my radar since learning about them in this thread last year. I was able to pick up the PlayStation anthology from a used bookstore for a similar price previously. If this is anything you are at all interested in, I can agree, really quality production and not much else like these out there. I’d like the GameCube book, but that $15 shipping is putting it a bit over the top for me to get just the one

That Zelda manga hardcover set is tempting me. I wonder how much lower it will go. Apparently it's been $79.50 on Amazon before.

Yeah, but discussion of the games as art.  I think they are interesting, it’s unfortunate that the translation into English sometimes isn’t the best though.  I have the same problem with the geeksline books too.  Cheapens otherwise very unique and high quality products.  For how much effort is obviously put into the rest of the book, they cant take the time to have a native English speaker proof read for grammar and typos before production?  I don’t get how they skip that step, should be a cheap and easy review that would do a world of good.  It’s the most common complaint I have seen.  

Totally off topic now, but shoddy translation is just something that bugs me about a lot of media.  For Japanese media, a good way to tell a bad translation is if the characters are using the word Bastard every other sentence.  There isn’t even a word for that in Japanese, but it’s regurgitated as “generic insult word #1” in lazy localizations constantly.  The trite and distorted crudeness from the original media in that case in particular just bugs me.  Completely unrelated to these books, just a sure sign of a stupid translation for Japanese media in my experience.  I see that early on and sure enough the rest of the dialogue is usually lacking and off.  That’s just one of the most common examples of translators hashing out the same rote mistranslated word repeatedly I am able to notice, but there are many others across different languages I’m sure.  I get that translation is difficult and not exact, but the care and effort of a translation should match what went into the rest of the product.  It’s like running a grueling marathon then bringing in someone else for the last few steps to trip at the finish line when it’s done poorly.

Ok, odd rant over.  Back on topic, I like these books, but be prepared for bad grammar and typos.

I haven't read my Third Editions Yoko Taro book yet, but oof about the localization issues. The same things happen a bit in indie games originally developed in French, Spanish, etc. as well. Anyway, might have to read the one I own before deciding on getting any others.

In other news, I ordered NieR:Automata World Guide Vol. 2 from InStockTrades yesterday. I rarely go for strategy guides, but what sold me on this one is, according to the page previews, the weapon stories are included.

My Nintendo 64 and NES Anthology books bundle arrived today from the Geeks Line kickstarter. Can't wait to dive into them.
Also got my NES Anthology yesterday (Tanooki Edition) and it sure is a thing of beauty! Seems like it weighs about 20 pounds too!

How does ROM compare to Geeks Line and Bitmap Book anthologies? I’m considering the Dreamcast and Pop up Arcade books. Unfortunately, the Genesis one is already sold out.

Not really an art book I don't think, but has anyone read any of the boss fight series books? They just released one on silent hill which sounds interesting but unsure if they're decent books or more lackluster

Anyone have the FFVII Remake World Preview book? Any thoughts on it? Review on Amazon seem to be kinda mixed.
It was definitely meant to come out before the game as it's very much a promotional material (it even has several pages of merch pictures, which is really weird). But, I liked it, probably because I'm a big FFVII fan. The tutorial stuff is pretty unnecessary and most of the art could be bigger, but I like the character profile section and the assortment of original PS1 screenshots. The pages are also nice and thick. There's a short story about Aerith's childhood at the end of the book that I just realized I forgot to read, so I'll be doing that later lol

I think $20 is fair if you're a big fan of the FFVII universe, though if you're only a casual fan, maybe wait for it to get a bit lower.

Can't remember if this was posted yet or not.

Indiebydesign is publishing a book dedicated to Double Fine (Q2 2021 release). They also made the Oddworld: Abe's Origins book which had mixed reviews.

Preorders are available at: https://doublefinebook.com/. There's a standard edition and a limited Legend edition. Preorders ship free to US & UK (this is a sizeable savings as they tend to charge astronomical shipping rates).

Pre-order_One_Sheet_2_-_wide_bb48222d-f461-40e5-9817-02ae5fc1f063_300x.jpg

Read-Only Memory is offering 15% off all Sega-related items with code: SEGAFOREVER

Ends Feb. 7 at midnight (GMT).
FYI. Don't bother buying from these guys. They charged $25.00 to ship 2 books to the US, but then USPS told me I owed an additional $11.40 to cover postage. They did not actually pre-pay shipping (I have no idea how they even managed to get it overseas with a "postage due" sticker).

The box also didn't contain a return address, so there was no way for me to force getting a refund by refusing shipment. The box literally just had a sticker with my name, address, and the postage due. No other information.

I sent them an email to at least try to get my $11.40 back, but I don't plan to buy from them again.

bread's done
Back