The unOFFICIAL Art Book Pre-Order Thread

ragingst0rm6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Art Book Pre-Order Thread
I am totally ripping off Ionotropic's CE Guide Thread's Wiki format. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Alien: Isolation, The Art of

Author: Andy McVittie (October 7, 2014)
Publisher: Titan Books
Page Count: 176
Amazon $26.56

Assassin's Creed Unity: Abstergo Entertainment: Employee Handbook

Author: Ubisoft (November 4, 2014)
Publisher: Insight Editions
Page Count: 152
Amazon $28.46

Batman: Arkham Trilogy, The Art of

Author: Rocksteady Studios (April 14, 2015)
Publisher: Abrams
Page Count: 320
Amazon $27.51

Book of Life, The Art of

Author: Jorge Gutierrez and Guillermo del Toro (September 30, 2014)
Publisher: Dark Horse Books
Page Count: 184
Amazon $24.91

Breath of Fire: Official Complete Works

Author: Keiji Inufane, Tatsuya Yoshikawa, Capcom (September 9, 2014)
Publisher: Udon Entertainment
Page Count: 192
Amazon $28.06

Destiny, The Art of

Author: Bungie (December 16, 2014)
Page Count: 160
Amazon $32.10 ($45.00 MSRP)

Destiny: The Poster Collection

Author: Insight Editions (October 14, 2014)
Page Count: 40
Amazon $18.62 ($24.99 MSRP)

Devil May Cry: A Divine Comedy

Author: Medhi El Kanafi / Nicolas Courcier (July 22, 2014)
Publisher: Les Edition Pix'N Love
Amazon $37.04

Dishonored: The Dunwall Archives

Author: Bethesda Games (November 25, 2014)
Page Count: 1
Amazon $28.06

Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Art of
Author: Bioware (October 7, 2014)
Amazon $28.06

Dragon Age Inquisition: Prima Official Inquisitor Edition

Author: Bungie (November 18, 2014)
Publisher: Prima
Page Count: 368
Amazon $107.99 ($119.99 MSRP)

Evil Within, The Art of
Author: Bethesda Games (October 14, 2014)
Page Count: 1
Amazon $28.06

5th Cell, The Art of
Author: Edison Yan (November 11, 2014)
Page Count: 168
Amazon $29.99

Gran Turismo 5, Art of

Author: Daniel Wade (November 11, 2014)
Publisher: Ballistic Publishing
Page Count: 256
Amazon $40.95
51eTmiAUyYL._SS500_.jpg

Naughty Dog, The Art of

Author: Naughty Dog Studios (October 14, 2014)
Amazon $28.06

Resident Evil 6 Artworks

Author: Capcom (October 7, 2014)
Page Count: 272
Amazon $31.20

SF25: The Art of Street Fighter

Author: Capcom (August 12, 2014)
Page Count: 448
Amazon $40.64

UDON's Art of Capcom: Complete Edition

Author: Alvin Lee, Arnold Tsang, Jeffrey Chamba Cruz, Joe Ng, and Omar Dogan (November 11, 2014)
Page Count: 600!
Amazon $53.23

Uncharted Trilogy, The Art of the

Author: Naughty Dog (April 28, 2015)
Page Count: 240
Amazon $30.00

Witcher, The World of

Author: CD Projekt Red (March 17, 2015)
Amazon $27.10
============================
Previously Released Art Book Archive
============================

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Previously Released]

Assassin's Creed III, Art of

Author: Andy McVittie (October 30, 2012)
Page Count: 144
Amazon $19.77
Special Features: Hardcover

Atelier: Artworks of Arland

Author: Mel Kishida, Gust (May 5, 2013)
Amazon $28.11

Bayonetta: Eyes of

Author: Sega (July 11, 2013)
Page Count: 224
Amazon $31.49
Special Features: DVD

Bioshock Infinite: Art of

Author: Ken Levine (March 12, 2013)
Amazon $23.52

Blizzard, Art of

Author: Nick Carpenter, Sam Didier, Chris Metzen (December 25, 2012)
Page Count: 352
Amazon $47.25

Borderlands 2, Art of

Author: BradyGames (November 5, 2012)
Page Count: 208
Amazon $25.00

Darksiders II, Art of

Author: Joe Madureira, THQ (November 13, 2012)
Page Count: 200
Amazon $24.99

Dead Space: Art Of (Clamshell Edition) (January 28, 2013)

Author: Martin Robinson
Page Count: 224 (192 Normal + 32 Exclusive)
Limited Time You Get A Chrome Plated Marker Pendant As A Bonus (dead)
EA Store $65.00

Dead Space: Art of (Regular) (January 28, 2013)

Author: Martin Robinson
Amazon $23.07

Devil Survivor: Official Material Collection (June 11, 2013)

Amazon $26.57

Eve: Source

Author: CCP Games (March 18, 2014)
Amazon $29.22
Final Fantasy, The Sky: Art of

Author: Yoshitaka Amano (October 30, 2012)
Page Count: 800
Book Depository (US) $104.99
Special Features: Hardcover, Boxed Set

Final Fantasy (Slipcase Edition), The Sky: Art of

Author: Yoshitaka Amano (July 2, 2013)
Page Count: 576
Amazon $56.69
Special Features: Hardcover, Slipcase Edition

Growlanser Art Works
Author: Satoshi Urushihara (March 12, 2013)
Amazon $24.99

Halo 4, Awakening: Art of

Author: Paul Davies (November 6, 2012)
Amazon $23.07

Heroes and Heroines: Japanese Video Game + Animation Illustration

Editor: Yoshiyuki Oba (October 2, 2012)
Publisher: PIE International
Amazon $16.74

Kingdom Hearts, The Artwork of

Author: Shiro Amano (October 29, 2013)
Publisher: Yen Press
Amazon $21.16

The Last of Us, The Art of

Author: Naughty Dog Studios (July 16, 2013)
Publisher: Dark Horse
Amazon $26.03

Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

Author: Shigeru Miyamoto, Eiji Aonuma, Akira Himekawa (January 29, 2013)
Amazon $20.99

Mario Goodies Collection
Author: Naughty Dog Studios (May 28, 2014)
Publisher: Les Editions Pix'N Love
Amazon $26.88

Remember Me, The Art of

Author: Various (May 28, 2013)
Publisher: Dark Horse
Amazon $26.39

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes: Official Complete Works

Author: Capcom (November 6, 2012)
Page Count: 152
Amazon $24.99

Shining Hearts: Collection of Visual Materials

Author: Tony Taka, Sega (October 9, 2012)
Amazon $24.99

Sonic the Hedgehog, History of

Author: Marc Petronille, William Audureau, Sega (October 9, 2012)
Page Count: 300
Amazon $23.09

Takehito Harada Art Works

Author: Takehito Harada (April 9, 2013)
Amazon $24.99
Features:
All four Disgaea titles, as well as Prinny 1 & 2, Makai Kingdom, and Phantom Brave

Tomb Raider: Art of Survival

Author: BradyGames (March 18, 2013)
Publisher: BradyGames
Amazon $26

Transformers, Art of Fall of Cybertron

Author: Mark Bellomo (October 23, 2012)
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Amazon $23.09

Valkyria Chronicles 3: Complete Artworks

Author: Raita Honjou (March 26, 2013)
Amazon $29.69

[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Possibly Cancelled?]

Assassin's Creed: Art ( R )evolution

Editor: Debora Ferrari (October 2, 2012)
Amazon $19.46

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (October 15, 2013)
Amazon $40.95

League of Legends, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (July 16, 2013)
Amazon $40.95

Portal 2, Art of (currently MIA)

Author: Andy McVittie (November 13, 2012)
Amazon $23.09
[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457%22%22%5DB&N"]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457%22%22%5DB&N[/url]"][/url]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457""]B&N[/url][/URL]$23.12

Twisted Metal, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (May 14, 2013)
Amazon $40.95
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed 4 orders on Black Friday at the Udonstore and haven't heard a peep from them since. Orders still say processing. Based on my experience I wouldn't bother with them.

Still kind of on the fence about this. At about $35, I don't know if I should bite yet.

Also, didn't know that there was an Udon online bookstore. Prices seem kind of high though.
I placed 4 orders on Black Friday at the Udonstore and haven't heard a peep from them since. Orders still say processing. Based on my experience I wouldn't bother with them.

Grabbed the Knights of Iris artbook for Fire Emblem: Awakening recently. Game's got some gorgeous design work. Full of really cool armor and clothing breakdowns.

yes its still readily available http://www.amazon.com/History-Sonic-Hedgehog-Marc-Petronille/dp/1926778561/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388522796&sr=8-1&keywords=history+of+sonic+the+hedgehog

in other news has anyone heard anything from pix n love on the history of mario and whether it will in fact release next week

im amazed somehow sonic's release went smooth but pretty much every other english translation they did is unreleased or handled so poorly that its barely available and grossly overpriced re history of nintendo
Pix n' Love delivers a great product, but sadly, they aren't the best when it comes to updates or new information. I preordered their DMC Dante book awhile ago, and it just showed up in the mail one day a few months ago. No alert or shipping confirmation. It was supposed to ship with a DVD, and there was none, so when I rechecked their ad for the book, they removed it right after shipping. That wasn't cool at all. They should have contacted buyers and said the DVD wasn't happening and see if we still wanted the item.

They where on a forum for awhile, as that's where they explained all the issues they had and why releases had been delayed. They reported awhile ago that all their issues had been worked out, but it doesn't seem so. They make about the best video game related books around, but as far as handling businesses go, my son could probably run a lemonade stand better. They have always delivered in the past, but it might take a few years of waiting.

I've only ordered from them a few times, and once it was perfect, and once it was not. I think there is one person answering questions, doing shipping, ect, as it took almost 4 weeks to get a refund and it didn't go smoothly. They make great products, but they have some of Pix n' Love's issues of no business skills in the CS department. Never order direct from either company unless it's a last resort, as it's a crap shoot when it comes to product delivery in a timely manner.

Really? I received my BF order in a couple weeks without too much hassle. I picked up a few more things from the Boxing Day sale, but I'm still waiting for them to ship.

Send them an email with your order number. They should be pretty responsive.

I got my "Eye's Of Bayonetta" shipping confirmation this morning from Amazon, should be here tuesday. WOW, I can't believe this finally shipped. Sadly, I'm sure it will be packaged like crap, and need to be returned, but at least it's finally being released.

Really? I received my BF order in a couple weeks without too much hassle. I picked up a few more things from the Boxing Day sale, but I'm still waiting for them to ship.

Send them an email with your order number. They should be pretty responsive.It
The orders that haven't shipped are ones that were placed with glitches. When the sale went live it had some glitches/price errors. One big one was that you could add the street fighter book and it would make your cart like negative more than 100 bucks or something like that. So you could just flat out order the Street Fighter book for free or add a second or third book to make it like 10 dollars or something. They responded on their twitter saying those orders were being investigated due to pricing errors. They should just cancel them instead of leaving them in limbo forever, but I have to think anyone who was able to try and order them should have known that there was a very very very big chance you wouldn't be getting it.

If anyone had an order that wasn't fulfilled from Black Friday that wasn't made with a glitch/price mistake they should probably just post it on their twitter. They seem pretty responsive on there.

I'm not sure when USPS started doing Sunday delivery (this is the 3rd time it happened) but I got it in a day.

It's a neat artbook, but lacks location art. It's filled with mostly character/enemy/weapon arts.

[attachment=1994:2014-01-05 15.05.42.jpg]

[attachment=1995:2014-01-05 15.06.09.jpg]

[attachment=1996:2014-01-05 15.06.20.jpg]

[attachment=1997:2014-01-05 15.06.46.jpg]

Man, I totally forgot about the Bayonetta artbook. Had that think preordered for like two years before deciding to just cancel and look later.

I'm not sure when USPS started doing Sunday delivery (this is the 3rd time it happened) but I got it in a day.

It's a neat artbook, but lacks location art. It's filled with mostly character/enemy/weapon arts.

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.05.42.jpg

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.06.09.jpg

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.06.20.jpg

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.06.46.jpg
WOW, way cool you get deliveries on Sunday. I've got an Amazon distro center in my town, and I've had several packages ship on Sunday(at least processed), but no deliveries. Book looks cool, I actually have the Japanese edition somewhere, so I've seen most of the art before, but I'm looking forward to reading the text finally.

Anybody have any ideas on where to get some of these at a bit of a discount? I'm getting a little bit behind, but they're kind of expensive!

The Sunday delivery is a test thing in New York and Los Angeles IIRC. I think it started just a couple months ago.

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.05.42.jpg

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.06.09.jpg

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.06.20.jpg

attachicon.gif
2014-01-05 15.06.46.jpg
I've had this on order since June 2, 2012 and got mine yesterday too (surprisingly) but with a huge dent on the top of the book that tore the front cover almost 1/4 inch. Amazon doesn't have any in stock but says they are on reorder, should I send it back and wait, anybody have any experience with this?

I've had this on order since June 2, 2012 and got mine yesterday too (surprisingly) but with a huge dent on the top of the book that tore the front cover almost 1/4 inch. Amazon doesn't have any in stock but says they are on reorder, should I send it back and wait, anybody have any experience with this?
They'll get more in eventually, you just need to decide what route you want to go. I would complain, and say how long you've had to wait and due to their poor packaging, you need to return it. You may get a credit of some kind, or at least 2 day air on the replacement. You can also hold on to it, and wait until the return period is almost up and then return it. I'm expecting mine to be damaged, as Amazon sucks when it comes to packaging.

The orders that haven't shipped are ones that were placed with glitches. When the sale went live it had some glitches/price errors. One big one was that you could add the street fighter book and it would make your cart like negative more than 100 bucks or something like that. So you could just flat out order the Street Fighter book for free or add a second or third book to make it like 10 dollars or something. They responded on their twitter saying those orders were being investigated due to pricing errors. They should just cancel them instead of leaving them in limbo forever, but I have to think anyone who was able to try and order them should have known that there was a very very very big chance you wouldn't be getting it.

If anyone had an order that wasn't fulfilled from Black Friday that wasn't made with a glitch/price mistake they should probably just post it on their twitter. They seem pretty responsive on there.
I hadn't heard about the glitches.

I'm still waiting for them to ship my Boxing Day order, which had a glitch. It doesn't show the free books that are supposed to come with my order, but they sent me an email saying I would get them. Now it's just a matter of waiting for them to ship.

My EOB arrived yesterday, and amazingly it was in perfect condition. Amazon used a book mailer instead of a HUGE box with little to no protection. Great book, if your a fan of Bayonetta, give it a look.

Just heard back from Udon Store. They were shut down the past couple of days for the snow storms, so they're just now getting back into the swing of shipping out orders.

Add me into the "holy crap, they actually shipped 'Eyes Of Bayonetta'?" group.  Mine's being prepared for shipment and my order goes back to March 14th 2012, which was a re-order for when they canceled it for some unknown reason. 

I did receive a couple of "this is the new shipment date" emails in the last few weeks, though I had been getting those monthly or every couple of months for the last near two years, so I didn't expect it to actually go to shipment.

FYI, Dark Souls Design Works is slated to come out in 2 weeks. Can't wait for that one.

According to Udon's blog, you might be able to find it in some comic books stores as of today.

FYI, Dark Souls Design Works is slated to come out in 2 weeks. Can't wait for that one.

According to Udon's blog, you might be able to find it in some comic books stores as of today.
I just got the email from Amazon and I came here to post but clearly I am late to the party! hahah

I have been having quite a crappy time with a bunch of stuff lately but this really brightened up my morning. I have been looking forward to a real art book like this since the release of Demons Souls. Perfect timing too because I have been needing to work on drawing more armor and what better game to pull inspiration for armor concept than Dark Souls?!

The page says it should be in stock in Amazon by the 17th but my email and order status says I should get it on the 21st though? (Prime 2 day)

There are a few youtube videos of people paging through the japanese version of the Dark Souls book and while the art is nice the book itself is missing the depth most Udon books have. There seems to be little to no commentary from the creators and most of the pictures are just tiled on the page. I only have a few Udon books (Bayonetta, Okami, Valkyria Chronicles) so I might be expecting too much, but each one is incredibly dense with content compared to what I saw of the fairly short Dark Souls book. Some of the designs look incredible, and I'll probably get it since I love the game. Still, I was hoping it would be as amazing as the other Udon books have been.

I have quite a few Udon books and there's certainly a varying degree of depth. The Valkyria Chronicles books are the gold standard for me but I knew at 120+ pages the Dark Souls book would fall short. The hardcover looks really nice so I'll just judge it by that. I'm getting it because I love the game but I feel they could have done so much more.

There are a few youtube videos of people paging through the japanese version of the Dark Souls book and while the art is nice the book itself is missing the depth most Udon books have. There seems to be little to no commentary from the creators and most of the pictures are just tiled on the page. I only have a few Udon books (Bayonetta, Okami, Valkyria Chronicles) so I might be expecting too much, but each one is incredibly dense with content compared to what I saw of the fairly short Dark Souls book. Some of the designs look incredible, and I'll probably get it since I love the game. Still, I was hoping it would be as amazing as the other Udon books have been.
Don't quote me on this, but I believe many of the books that Udon sells are merely translations of Japanese art books. If the Japanese versions are from different publishers, that could help explain the variations in depth.

Got my own Bayonetta artbook in today from Right Stuf. The corners are dented, and some white is quite noticeable on one, but it's nothing too bad; I'm pretty sure I can live with it :razz:

Don't quote me on this, but I believe many of the books that Udon sells are merely translations of Japanese art books. If the Japanese versions are from different publishers, that could help explain the variations in depth.
Yeah, most of their books are direct translations of existing Japanese artbooks from a handful of publishers (Capcom, SoftBank, Enterbrain, etc.). Japanese game artbooks can vary wildly in the amount of information that they contain. A lot of the ones that I have focus most heavily on character art and promo illustrations and often toss in an interview at the end, but there are some that have a bit more to them, like the Okami one, and that Disgaea one that Broccoli published some years back (one of my favorite artbook localizations of all time).

I have quite a few Udon books and there's certainly a varying degree of depth. The Valkyria Chronicles books are the gold standard for me but I knew at 120+ pages the Dark Souls book would fall short. The hardcover looks really nice so I'll just judge it by that. I'm getting it because I love the game but I feel they could have done so much more.
I feel the same way. The artvook seems a little based on from what I've seen on YouTube. I only ordered it because I love Dark Souls and used that 30% off coupon for the preorder a while back.

The two Disgaea artbooks from Broccoli are absolutely incredible. Those bastards were expensive to get in nice shape, though. That took a few months of eBay watching. It's a shame they're out of print.

Add me into the "holy crap, they actually shipped 'Eyes Of Bayonetta'?" group. Mine's being prepared for shipment and my order goes back to March 14th 2012, which was a re-order for when they canceled it for some unknown reason.

I did receive a couple of "this is the new shipment date" emails in the last few weeks, though I had been getting those monthly or every couple of months for the last near two years, so I didn't expect it to actually go to shipment.
Hmm, I ordered a copy on Dec 31, 2013 and it shipped on the 5th :whistle2:k . Def not a FIFO system going on there.

The two Disgaea artbooks from Broccoli are absolutely incredible. Those bastards were expensive to get in nice shape, though. That took a few months of eBay watching. It's a shame they're out of print.
I dumped my vol 1 when it was getting $200. Looks like its time to get it back with auctions around $25.

Got a large box of Udon goodness from the Boxing Day sale last night.

• Art of Darksiders HC
  • Art of Darksiders 2 HC
  • Darkstalkers Tribute HC
  • Darkstalkers Ultimate HC
  • Makeshift Miracle HC
They'll look nice with the rest of my Udon collection.

Considering the binding issues with some of the paperbacks, the hardcovers are definitely the way to go (sewn in pages instead of glue). I'm glad to see their newer releases are moving to hardcovers as a standard option, but it's too bad they charge so much for the older 'limited' ones.

Did UDON fixed any of your guys' glitched orders?

I got my shipment today, and I got the Darkstalkers Ultimate HC bonus, but it's missing the Makeshift Miracle Volume 1 bonus for $100+ orders.

Got my Udon stuff in today!

• Art of Darksiders HC
  • Art of Darksiders 2 HC
  • Art of Brutal Legends HC w/ slipcover
  • Makeshift Miracle
  • Pin-Up bonus book
Everything was packaged well and sealed outside of the pin-up book! Now to sell off my Darksiders 1 softcover.

My copy of Dark Souls Design Works shipped today from Amazon!
Mine should be here when I get back from work!

Hopefully they just leave it at my door like I authorize them to if they come before I get back from work. They don't always do it hah

Did UDON fixed any of your guys' glitched orders?

I got my shipment today, and I got the Darkstalkers Ultimate HC bonus, but it's missing the Makeshift Miracle Volume 1 bonus for $100+ orders.
I had contacted them immediately after placing the order and they manually adjusted it to add the freebies. Just send them an email. I'm sure they'll make it right.

Heard that Xenogears PERFECT WORKS was getting a reprint earlier this week, and it seems preorders have started. AmiAmi has it listed; although they are not the best Japanese site to get artbooks from, especially at full price (they tend to overcharge for shipping and include taxes when they shouldn't), I haven't seen it anywhere else so far. Prices are starting to come down on the original version over at Amazon.co.jp, too.

Heard that Xenogears PERFECT WORKS was getting a reprint earlier this week, and it seems preorders have started. AmiAmi has it listed; although they are not the best Japanese site to get artbooks from, especially at full price (they tend to overcharge for shipping and include taxes when they shouldn't), I haven't seen it anywhere else so far. Prices are starting to come down on the original version over at Amazon.co.jp, too.
Looks cool. Is there any chance we could ever see a full sized Xenoblade Chronicles art book in the future? A quality art book with 300+ pages would be amazing.

The best thing about the Xenogears artbook is that it actually fills in the metric fuck ton of gaps left in the story--due to it not being completed with the other games that were planned. That book is essentialy the Xenogears bible. I'm nearly positive that someone has translated it into English, so definitely do a google search for that. Anyone that enjoyed that game's story--ie anyone that played it :3--will really want to get the full scope of it.

Preorders for Xenogears PERFECT WORKS up at Hobby Search; I definitely recommend them over Ami (which is still a decent store, don't get me wrong, but it has those caveats…) - http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10259960
So I did a reservation with them, and I chose paypal as my payment method. There was never an option to pay, though. Any ideas on how I'm supposed to pay for the bloody thing? lol

Edit: Nevermind, they send an email that explains it. :3

Sweet, thanks for the heads up on the new stuff.  I already had Castlevania and Watch Dogs pre-ordered from a while back but I'll have to give in on the Wolfenstien one since art books are my weakness and I can see that having some nice concept art based on what we've seen of the game.

This reminds me that I need to play some of Dragon's Dogma, that way I can decide if I want the pre-order that art book.

My copy of The Art of Thief arrived yesterday from Amazon. Really solid art book. Nice attention to detail (be sure to check out the reverse of the dust jacket if you pick it up).

The only downside is that it makes me wish Dishonored had an art book.

Edit: The Art of Thief and The Art of Watch Dogs are down to $18.96 on Amazon.

hmm was browsing stuff since my legend of heroes books finally arived and noticed a few books not listed here

SoulCalibur: New Legends of Project Soul
http://www.amazon.com/SoulCalibur-New-Legends-Project-Soul/dp/1926778952/ref=pd_sim_b_13?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E01MC0MFRJ63RT5PHWB

Darkstalkers: Official Complete Works
http://www.amazon.com/Darkstalkers-Official-Complete-Works-Bengus/dp/1927925045/ref=pd_sim_b_18?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E01MC0MFRJ63RT5PHWB

and

Ys: The Art Book
http://www.amazon.com/Ys-The-Book-Nihon-Falcom/dp/1927925010/ref=pd_sim_b_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E01MC0MFRJ63RT5PHWB

anyone know if any of these are any good? I already have a couple darkstalkers books dont know if i need another. Not sure whos pulishing these

by the way anyone know what this is

Ni0 Art Works: Nishi's Alluring Figures
http://www.amazon.com/Ni0-Art-Works-Alluring-Figures/dp/1927925037/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_z

It was linked off several of th other artbooks so im wondering if he does game artwork or something

bread's done
Back