The Unofficial CAG Free Advance Movie Screening Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined txtmovieclub and have already gotten to go to two screenings now. They have a big following in AZ and are growing.

They're also in NM, NV and WA.

[quote name='Tardcore']Just got two tickets for Sucker Punch.

Appreciate the thread, OP![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tardcore']Just won two tickets for Paul next Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Tadcore, I hate you.
And by "I hate you" I mean "that's very nice that you snagged tix for 2 highly regarded films so quickly...but I still fucking hate you!":applause::D;)[j/k]

I entered a contest on hudak on hollywood (I think it was the kind of contest that everyone who entered wins lol) and got my passes for Lincoln Lawyer for tomorrow!

Anyone in the Cleveland area want to see Attack The Block? I have two tickets that I won't be using. PM me if interested.

Info:
May 25, 2011 at 7:30PM
Richmond Heights, OH
Regal Richmond Town Square
Seating is First come, First serve

Tip: Where I used to live the local radio station gave out tickets to advanced screenings that you bought with points on their site from doing surveys or whatever. Example answer 5 questions, get 2 tickets to an advanced screening of Zombieland.

If you live in Illinois in the Joliet area, the website is wrxq.com

If you don't, check out your local radio station websites.

[quote name='llcooljunr']Hey JJSP, any chance you have any more info of ur advance screenings? I usually go with my gf to advance screenings with screening exchange, but most of their screenings are in the san fernando valley area, and we're usually driving from chino hills. Let me know if you have anything coming up in the OC area.[/QUOTE]

http://www.facebook.com/groups/cinemascreenings/
Might find some occasionally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back